Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    Don't think I've seen that one but if it's anything like the first I'd say it's brilliant.

I'd switch over myself but this is too good. They had to know how this film would be received. I mean sfx in the sixties wasn't great but it's like they're not even trying to make it look good.

Ah if you liked the first one you would certianly like the second one its pretty much more of the same :).

I must try give it a viewing during the week its been on a bit lately, im not sure how it was recieved in the 60's but I rememeber watching constant repeats of it as kid and loving it, and much like the A Team the innocence and humour in it were half the fun of it :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I must try give it a viewing during the week its been on a bit lately, im not sure how it was recieved in the 60's but I rememeber watching constant repeats of it as kid and loving it, and much like the A Team the innocence and humour in it were half the fun of it :).

Yeah watching this now they definitely knew what they were doing. Batman trying to get a rid of a bomb is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

On the otherhand my brother has come and hes out of it. Why can't people take enough drink/drugs that they can still look after themselves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Spending all day yesterday curled up in a ball in bed has caught up with me. I now feel absolutely fine and completely energised. Is it too early to go shopping/ get drunk? I CANT WAIT TO GO SHOPPING!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Spending all day yesterday curled up in a ball in bed has caught up with me. I now feel absolutely fine and completely energised. Is it too early to go shopping/ get drunk? I CANT WAIT TO GO SHOPPING!!!!

It's never too early to go shopping. Don't let those pesky security barriers stop you :p

Just up. Done some cleaning and am now having a giant mug of coffee and some toast. Then Im gonna get dressed and head to the shops. I've never been this productive at Christmas before. Ever.

If i am able to coherently post here later i give you all permission to slap me very hard.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

It took me a whopping 6 minutes to get in to work this morning. Place is empty though, not really sure what I'm gonna do all day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Back to work myself today! i've such a bad headache :( and I was bloody good nd went home early! i should have just got sloshed haha

Im in full blown sesh mode.... How bold is it to start drinking before midday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Im in full blown sesh mode.... How bold is it to start drinking before midday?

Not bold. Encouraged!

Adiboo wrote: »

Not bold. Encouraged!
    Oh, well if you insist! Expect drunk texts by about 2 :p

• Advertisement

Oh, well if you insist! Expect drunk texts by about 2 :p

Do your worst! :P

Do your worst! :P
    Don't tempt me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Also in work today with nothing to do. -_-

Well, nothing but read the antics of you alchos! :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Office fap

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Office fap

How about... no...

Cupcake im impressed on a full blown session before miday I tip my hat to you :).

Turns out my sabbatical from drink wont last long at all, a friend of mine just had a baby girl which means well have to go out and wet the babys head later in style.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I'm even running out of stuff on the internet to read (although I did watch the IT Crowd outtakes)! I'm leaving the tiny bit of work I do have to do for tomorrow as I expect I'll be hungover and bored and I'll need something to occupy my brain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

While all you lovely people were in work, I was getting tattooed and shopping, oh yeah.

Dying for a night out because it's been 4 or 5 days since I had night out (I'm a fúcking alco, I swear), but everyone's working tomorrow or broke. :( Cnuts.

I popped into Wildcat in Stephen's Green today to try to sort out finishing the lighthouse on my leg that Wojt started. After trying to pin him down for a while, and him living in Scotland now, I'm getting Kris to finish it off in February.

Can't wait to have it all done :D

I popped into Wildcat in Stephen's Green today to try to sort out finishing the lighthouse on my leg that Wojt started. After trying to pin him down for a while, and him living in Scotland now, I'm getting Kris to finish it off in February.

Can't wait to have it all done :D

Happy days, Kris is a really talented artist I love some of his work.

• Advertisement

Happy days, Kris is a really talented artist I love some of his work.

Yeah, I'm fairly confident that he'll do a great job with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    While all you lovely people were in work, I was getting tattooed and shopping, oh yeah.

Pics or it didn't happen!!! :P

So was at the folks all day yesterday, had 3 dinners and a Bird's trifle for dessert (yes the whole thing! LOL) Sweet Jebus I was like a beached whale! Went to the pub to see my mate's band play which was a bit of a let down TBH. Was in bed by 2am. Such an anti-climax for Stephen's Day. Roll on New Years, let's hope that's better. Got invited to a mate's place in Moynalty where we were last year. Was a great night. Spent most of the time in his games room playing snooker, listening to some savage tunes and drinking. biggrin.png

Pics or it didn't happen!!! :P

So was at the folks all day yesterday, had 3 dinners and a Bird's trifle for dessert (yes the whole thing! LOL) Sweet Jebus I was like a beached whale! Went to the pub to see my mate's band play which was a bit of a let down TBH. Was in bed by 2am. Such an anti-climax for Stephen's Day. Roll on New Years, let's hope that's better. Got invited to a mate's place in Moynalty where we were last year. Was a great night. Spent most of the time in his games room playing snooker, listening to some savage tunes and drinking. biggrin.png

I posted a pic in the show my yours thread. :p

3 dinners and a full trifle?! How are you still breathing? I'd be in a food coma if I ate even half of that. :pac: Sucks that Stephen's night was so crap, but you have NYE to look forward to. :)

I posted a pic in the show my yours thread. :p

Yeah, I just seen it now. D'OH!! :o Very nice!!!
    3 dinners and a full trifle?! How are you still breathing? I'd be in a food coma if I ate even half of that. :pac: Sucks that Stephen's night was so crap, but you have NYE to look forward to. :)

Yeah, I have kinda a massive appetite. :D My mum always cooks extra when she know I'm coming. hehehe That and the fact that I lost a stone and a half since the accident as I can't train - I need to put that back on!! Dropped from 17st to 15.5. :mad:

Yeah, I just seen it now. D'OH!! :o Very nice!!!

Yeah, I have kinda a massive appetite. :D My mum always cooks extra when she know I'm coming. hehehe That and the fact that I lost a stone and a half since the accident as I can't train - I need to put that back on!! Dropped from 17st to 15.5. :mad:

D'awww, thank you! :) It looks wonky in the pic, which is annoying me, but thankfully it doesn't look wonky IRL. :pac:

Damn. I have no appetite. Keep eating if you want to gain, so! :) I'm doing the opposite, I've gone from nearly 20 stone to around 11, give or take a few pounds. I still have to lose what you want to gain. :pac:

...but thankfully it doesn't look wonky IRL. :pac:

Well that's all that matters really. Pics can give the wrong idea sometimes.
    I'm doing the opposite, I've gone from nearly 20 stone to around 11, give or take a few pounds. I still have to lose what you want to gain. :pac:

WOW, that's a lot, fair play!!! Whether putting it on or losing it, it's hard work either way! :rolleyes:

Well that's all that matters really. Pics can give the wrong idea sometimes.

WOW, that's a lot, fair play!!! Whether putting it on or losing it, it's hard work either way! :rolleyes:

Yeah, thankfully I just have a terrible camera on my phone. :pac: My sisters think it looks nearly 3D IRL 'cause of how the white makes the colours pop. :)

Ah, it's not that much. It was done over 2 and a half years so I had plenty of time. My goal now is to lose the last 20lbs or so that I need to lose by summer so I can be a size 10 and wear a bikini for the first time in my life. :D I always thought gaining would be really easy but after seeing how difficult my mam finds it (she's 6 stone despite eating 4,000+ cals a day) and how hard you seem to be finding it, I'm feeling very sorry for you both!

I always thought gaining would be really easy but after seeing how difficult my mam finds it (she's 6 stone despite eating 4,000+ cals a day) and how hard you seem to be finding it, I'm feeling very sorry for you both!

Yeah, I was eating like mad, using whey protein supplements, training nearly every day and only gained 1.5 stone from January last year up to August. It took a lot of time and effort, all in vain now. :( A high metabolism really doesn't help.

Yeah, I was eating like mad, using whey protein supplements, training nearly every day and only gained 1.5 stone from January last year up to August. It took a lot of time and effort, all in vain now. :( A high metabolism really doesn't help.

Holy crap. If I even look at food, I gain weight. :pac: Don't let it get you down, you managed it once before, you'll do it again, I have faith in ya. :) I have a really shít metabolism due to health problems as a kid that fecked it up, but I've found a diet and exercise regime that seems to work so that while I'm not losing massive amounts of weight, I'm losing small amounts regularly and keeping it off thankfully. Pity the exercise is feckin' killing me! :pac:

• Advertisement

Pity the exercise is feckin' killing me! :pac:

Yes, but just remember -

2745789085010398545KX1CLOLc.jpg

and on the lighter side...

Exercise+Equip+funny+names.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement