Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I'll lend you a couple of stone PKM ;) No rush on returning it either!!!:pac::pac:

Edit: Fair play to you Lynda... That's a huge amount of weight to lose, Well done x

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ill take a few pounds of anyone thats willing to donate :D, im 6ft and weigh in just over twelve stone I never gain weight really just fluctuate between 11 and 12 and half stone really from time to time and have always pretty much ate how I wanted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Ill take a few pounds of anyone thats willing to donate :D, im 6ft and weigh in just over twelve stone I never gain weight really just fluctuate between 11 and 12 and half stone really from time to time and have always pretty much ate how I wanted.

I hate people like you. :pac:

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I hate people like you. :pac:

Ha its not my fault my metabolism rocks :D.

Although I probably wouldnt mind gaining some weight but now that im going running for this hell and back in January have been watching what I eat more not in order to gain weight to make sure I dont loose any I certainly cant afford that :), I work with a lad whos the same height as me but weighs in at 9 stone or under love standing beside him makes me look like a stocky bastard :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm on the train down home right now. The train makes me so sleepy, but it's way too uncomfortable to sleep. That has to be some sort of torture! And I just polished off the last of my Christmas leftover sandwiches :( Ah well, only 3 more hours to go! :p

• Advertisement

Ha its not my fault my metabolism rocks :D.

Although I probably wouldnt mind gaining some weight but now that im going running for this hell and back in January have been watching what I eat more not in order to gain weight to make sure I dont loose any I certainly cant afford that :), I work with a lad whos the same height as me but weighs in at 9 stone or under love standing beside him makes me look like a stocky bastard :pac:.

Keep going with the alcohol and ice cream consumption and you won't lose any weight, don't worry. :pac: Like I said to ya before, carbs and protein are your friends! :)

Adiboo wrote: »
    I'm on the train down home right now. The train makes me so sleepy, but it's way too uncomfortable to sleep. That has to be some sort of torture! And I just polished off the last of my Christmas leftover sandwiches :( Ah well, only 3 more hours to go! :p

Finishing off Christmas sambos, lucky you ill be getting turkey for weeks it be turkey dinners and sambos, then after that turkey soup :pac:, three hours ouch im sure it will fly for ya :)
    Keep going with the alcohol and ice cream consumption and you won't lose any weight, don't worry. :pac: Like I said to ya before, carbs and protein are your friends! :)

Alcohol and ice cream the diet of champions :pac:, speaking of which alcohol consumption begins tonight at 8.

speaking of which alcohol consumption begins tonight at 8.

Jealous! :(:(:(

Jealous! :(:(:(

Ah dont worry ill have one or two for ya, and if im feeling extra nice ill ring ya on my way home to inform ya on how well they went down :pac:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Captains ice tea goes down far too easy.... no obes even here yet and im half cut....

Also.... pigtails are awesome....

• Advertisement

Finishing off Christmas sambos, lucky you ill be getting turkey for weeks it be turkey dinners and sambos, then after that turkey soup :pac:, three hours ouch im sure it will fly for ya :)

I've got Sons of Anarchy to keep me occupied! :)

I wish I had as much turkey as you! :p I haven't eaten as well as I have in the past few days in months!

Ah dont worry ill have one or two for ya, and if im feeling extra nice ill ring ya on my way home to inform ya on how well they went down :pac:.

... In other words, you'll be waking me at 3am and having a drunken chat with me for over an hour like you usually do? :p

Captains ice tea goes down far too easy.... no obes even here yet and im half cut....

Also.... pigtails are awesome....

I've never had it. Been meaning to!

And yes, they are!

I love having pigtails in my hair. Makes me feel like a blowjob with handlebars. :pac:

jk, jk.

I love having pigtails in my hair. Makes me feel like a blowjob with handlebars. :pac:

jk, jk.

attachment.php?attachmentid=28466&d=1352832720

I've never had it. Been meaning to!

And yes, they are!

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY TRY IT!!! I find it very strong so i have to add a dash of pepsi, still gets me drunk! Cheap date!

I have pig tail plaits today ;)

jk, jk.

You know.... I didn't wanna say.... but that's exactly what they're for :p Thank you for making me look like less of a whore :o

You know.... I didn't wanna say.... but that's exactly what they're for :p Thank you for making me look like less of a whore :o

It's the only real use for them! :D And you're not a whore, silly woman.

Whores get paid. :pac:

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY TRY IT!!! I find it very strong so i have to add a dash of pepsi, still gets me drunk! Cheap date!

I have pig tail plaits today ;)

We dumped a fair bit of Captain's into some melted down chocolate to make a very boozy hot chocolate last night. Everything is nicer with Captain's fecked into it!

Like Pippi?!

It's the only real use for them! :D And you're not a whore, silly woman.

Whores get paid. :pac:

Dammit..... im missing out on a whole avenue of income here.... imagine the amount of new tattoo's i could get on a whores wages.....

• Advertisement

Like Pippi?!

'Cept im not wearing stockings......yet ;)

Dammit..... im missing out on a whole avenue of income here.... imagine the amount of new tattoo's i could get on a whores wages.....

I could introduce you to my friend's mam. She's making a feckin' fortune doing it, and I'm not even joking. :pac:

I'm liking the turn the OTB thread has taken. :p

We seem to be perverted, sexually frustrated alcoholics lately. :pac:

I could introduce you to my friend's mam. She's making a feckin' fortune doing it, and I'm not even joking. :pac:

I have often thought about a career in phone sex lines..... sure, it's a struggle to get laid for free these days, it'd be cheeky to start charging!!

This happens to me a lot... i forget were im posting and things get..... sexay...

'Cept im not wearing stockings......yet ;)

Well yeah of course, stockings would complete the ensemble!
    We seem to be perverted, sexually frustrated alcoholics lately. :pac:

Lately?! Speak for yourself! :P

Get a room, you two! :p

:pac: Tbh I've always been one. I just generally manage to rein it in on boards. :pac:

Ah, ya smug little shit!! :p
    :pac: Tbh I've always been one. I just generally manage to rein it in on boards. :pac:

I don't! I'm a deviant.... I can't control it!

I don't! I'm a deviant.... I can't control it!

I try to convince myself that I'm innocent. But eh, someone recently proved to me that I'm seriously far from it. The díckhead. :pac:

• Advertisement

Wtf happened I go away for five minutes come back and see a load of corrupted, perverted posts, yehs are all a disgrace should hang your heads in shame somebody think of the children etc...

I fcuking love it really :pac:. Pig tails and stockings seriously niiiiccccceeeeeeeee.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement