Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Dont let the pigttails griw toio long or someone might tie thema around themselves!
    Edit: pulled last night(stephenses) but ****ing hell some women need ti kearn the difference betwwrrn good and bad pain. My chest and arms are swollen and bruised :o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Yiz are a disgraceful bunch!

I was supposed to head out last night, but my friend decided not to travel up from Meath, and sadly, I was glad to go to bed at a decent hour. Woke up with a whopper sore throat though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Few years ago I doubt I was sober for 10 minutes over the Christmas season :pac:

Poor health and old age doesn't allow for that sort of carry on now! I'm quite happy not to drink though as long as I'm in a good mood and there's good dancing music! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

jenizzle wrote: »
    Yiz are a disgraceful bunch!

I was supposed to head out last night, but my friend decided not to travel up from Meath, and sadly, I was glad to go to bed at a decent hour. Woke up with a whopper sore throat though :(

I know theres a joke about handlebars in there :P,

does a please kill me and runs like fook away.

I just woke up and I think im still somewhere between sobriety and drunkness but last night sucked, I succeded in getting hammered pub and two litres of vodka saw to that but my mate who had the kid had a complete spaz attack for some reason so we all spent the night trying to calm him down, since it was his house he was trying to wreck people be stupid.

my mate who had the kid had a complete spaz attack for some reason so we all spent the night trying to calm him down

Sounds like the reality of becoming a father just kicked in :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

No hangover!! \o/ bloody Knackered though, not a wink of sleep last night ;)

Sounds like the reality of becoming a father just kicked in :pac:

I dont know he already has a 7 year old son maybe it was the reality of having a daughter kicking in.

No hangover!! \o/ bloody Knackered though, not a wink of sleep last night ;)

Schwing :p
    I dont know he already has a 7 year old son maybe it was the reality of having a daughter kicking in.

Hopefully he'll be slightly embarrassed this morning anyway!

So the handlebars came in handy ;)
    Hopefully he'll be slightly embarrassed this morning anyway!

Id say so although i highly doubt he will remember any of it and being a mate ill let him live in blissful ignorance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

bloody Knackered though, not a wink of sleep last night ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

All done up to the nines for a wedding today, i *think* it's at 3.30... OH thinks 3pm, so I suppose we better go a bit early, just in case!

Getting new tattoo tomorrow.. can't wait :D Will post a pic when it's done.

Have a great Friday y'all, unlikely to be back online today :)

Mylina wrote: »
    All done up to the nines for a wedding today, i *think* it's at 3.30... OH thinks 3pm, so I suppose we better go a bit early, just in case!

Getting new tattoo tomorrow.. can't wait :D Will post a pic when it's done.

Have a great Friday y'all, unlikely to be back online today :)

Ooh what ya getting done?

Enjoy the wedding, love a good wedding.

Anyone now any good sobering up/hangover cures?

Winter can **** right off upsetting my piercings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Some roses in b+w on my right thigh :)

Salt and vinegar hula hoops and a bottle of Lucozade works for me, 2 alka seltzer if your tummy is a bit ropey... they are rank, but they do work. Hope you feel better soon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Trying to figure out wtf I'm reading here lately... :confused:

WTF_is_this.jpg

bacon, a sauna, sex or an iv drip. I'm guessing the third is what you'll be opting for!

Mylina wrote: »
    Some roses in b+w on my right thigh :)

Salt and vinegar hula hoops and a bottle of Lucozade works for me, 2 alka seltzer if your tummy is a bit ropey... they are rank, but they do work. Hope you feel better soon :)

I look forward to seeing that :).

Yeh ill give all them a try if there here not feeling safe to drive yet :o.

Arawn wrote: »
    Winter can **** right off upsetting my piercings.

Usually my scaffold gets it's b*tch on when I'm unwell, but this year it has been behaving itself. Long may it last, cos the last thing I need when I'm sickly is to be unable to sleep on one side.
    Trying to figure out wtf I'm reading here lately... :confused:

Is that a good or bad thing?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I don't even

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Yeh ill give all them a try if there here not feeling safe to drive yet :o.

Better be safe to drive later or I'll rip you out of it. :p

Greasy food, carbs, water, isotonic drinks. Gogogo.

Is it bad that I'm already itching to get another tattoo and it's only 24 hours since the last? :pac:

Oh, also, I showed my mam my tattoo yesterday when I got it done and she had a complete spazz attack. I forgot she has an extreme phobia of reptiles, ahaha. She said she'll kick me out if I don't keep it covered at home, ha!

• Advertisement

Usually my scaffold gets it's b*tch on when I'm unwell, but this year it has been behaving itself. Long may it last, cos the last thing I need when I'm sickly is to be unable to sleep on one side.

My perfectly healed ear stretches decided to crack and get all manky so had to get rid of them :( Also I've a feeling I'm going to lose a dermal :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I had to lose my ear piercings last year when I got pneumonia and they started getting sore. I haven't gotten around to getting new ones yet :(

I have had an awful time with healed piercings this year! So until I'm in better health and have a lot less looming debt there will be nothing new going on my body except a tooth crown :(

Not many of you posting here today, bet you're all hungover. :p

I had a lovely evening! :)

Time for sleep now, so I can be awake enough to go out tomorrow. :)

Well I was busy cleaning and cooking and doing dishes, and Damo was busy playing super Mario :p

Sounds like a typical relationship :P

Drunk posting is never a good idea :o.

On a bright note I did just wake up best sleep in weeks feel brand new again :). Now for more food which will more thank likely be more turkey :pac:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hey Marty - you're on RTE1 now, just about to get on the stage to sing Johnny B. Goode. :D

Well I was busy cleaning and cooking and doing dishes, and Damo was busy playing super Mario :p

With your username im not sure if thats some weird innuendo!

• Advertisement

Oh feck. I think my tattoo is rejecting the ink or something. :-/ Bollocks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement