Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Hey Marty - you're on RTE1 now, just about to get on the stage to sing Johnny B. Goode. :D

Just doing my best to work the crowd :). Legend of a film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Oh feck. I think my tattoo is rejecting the ink or something. :-/ Bollocks.

Aww no!!! :( What's the story?
    Just doing my best to work the crowd :). Legend of a film.

Ah and you're doing a great job til you went a bit Jimi Hendrix with the solo!! They're just not ready for that yet mate!

baby-laughing.gif#laughing%20child%20gif%20320x240

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Aww no!!! :( What's the story?

I've never seen one reject before, so I'm not 100% sure. But I put Bepanthen on it last night before bed, as ya do. Cleaned and re-applied this morning.

Did it again a few minutes ago and one small part looks like a cut, as in the skin in sunken in as though I'd slashed myself or something, and ALL of the ink appears to be gone from that section.

Ffs, guess I'll be getting it touched up when it heals. :-/

Ah and you're doing a great job til you went a bit Jimi Hendrix with the solo!! They're just not ready for that yet mate!

baby-laughing.gif#laughing%20child%20gif%20320x240

But there kids will love me ;)

I've never seen one reject before, so I'm not 100% sure. But I put Bepanthen on it last night before bed, as ya do. Cleaned and re-applied this morning.

Did it again a few minutes ago and one small part looks like a cut, as in the skin in sunken in as though I'd slashed myself or something, and ALL of the ink appears to be gone from that section.

Ffs, guess I'll be getting it touched up when it heals. :-/

Aw no, that's sh!te. My baby sitter had something similar happen a few weeks ago, she had to go back to the tattooist to get it basically re-done. He said it was "bad ink". :confused: Hope you don't have to get it all re-done.
    But there kids will love me ;)

Yeah they will!!

post-45702-0-99950800-1354134171.gif

• Advertisement

Aw no, that's sh!te. My baby sitter had something similar happen a few weeks ago, she had to go back to the tattooist to get it basically re-done. He said it was "bad ink". :confused: Hope you don't have to get it all re-done.

Well it looked fine last night and this morning, and it's only a small patch that's losing all the ink at the moment, so hopefully it'll be ok! I don't particularly want the whole feckin' thing re-done. :pac:

Well it looked fine last night and this morning, and it's only a small patch that's losing all the ink at the moment, so hopefully it'll be ok! I don't particularly want the whole feckin' thing re-done. :pac:

Well if it's only a small piece, you can't mind too much. Hopefully it'll be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

My sister shouted from upstairs she wanted 2 slices of my pizza. So I cut it into 16 slices and ran off with the rest mwaahahahahaha

Oh feck. I think my tattoo is rejecting the ink or something. :-/ Bollocks.

My skin doesn't seem to hold it all. I always lose loads of ink. It's heartbreaking. Just heal it as best you can and go back for a touch up in a month.

My skin doesn't seem to hold it all. I always lose loads of ink. It's heartbreaking. Just heal it as best you can and go back for a touch up in a month.

Ive been told by a few artists that I have great skin for tattooing and holding ink, which is a good thing since ill probably end up covered :D.

• Advertisement

Yeah I got worried that I was healing it wrong or something cause I was hearing all these stories of "I used bepanthen and healed an entire sleeve in 6 days", but it'd seem some people are just no good at keeping it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I went out to try find something to wear for New years, but the sales are all crap!! Nothing decent at all :( so i bought myself new shoes as a consolation prize :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Am being tattooed atm :D outline all done, time for a cuppa before the next bit :)

Mylina wrote: »
    Am being tattooed atm :D outline all done, time for a cuppa before the next bit :)

:D Awesome! That's so exciting.

Well jealous :o. Looking forward to seeing pics though :).

Grrrrrrr.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Grrrrrrr.....

This time next week I'll have a shiny new tattoo to taunt you with too ;)

Ah feck all yehs, im itching for more work still hoping to get into Paolo more work on the arm if I can just stop blowing all my money on alcohol ill be grand :).

Debating whether or not to go out tonight most the lads are in at the Leinster game so if do follow them in by the time i get in they will be all well on there way. Decisions, decisions its a hard life :).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I dunno what I'll get as a tattoo next, I'm thinking something either another pokemon one, or something Warhammer related.

Denny M wrote: »
    I dunno what I'll get as a tattoo next, I'm thinking something either another pokemon one, or something Warhammer related.

My one next week is a Simpsons reference :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have a few ideas of what I'd get if I go the WH route, if I go pokemon though, it's Mewtwo :P

Adiboo wrote: »
    This time next week I'll have a shiny new tattoo to taunt you with too ;)

Well screw you too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

So pleased with new tattoo... He wanted to wait to do the white highlighting until it's healed in case any of the shading needs to be darkened a bit.
    Pics in pic thread, love it so much :)

So pleased with new tattoo... He wanted to wait to do the white highlighting until it's healed in case any of the shading needs to be darkened a bit.
    Pics in pic thread, love it so much :)

I'm not jealous...... not jealous at all....... :o It looks amazing!

Nothing like a hangover to make ya eat like a pig, just ordered myself 25 euro worth of food from a local pizzeria :o, ill probably take about two bites and think ugh :pac:.

Nothing like a hangover to make ya eat like a pig, just ordered myself 25 euro worth of food from a local pizzeria :o, ill probably take about two bites and think ugh :pac:.

Also hungover here, except I'm not eating. Feck that. Coffee and water is all I can handle for now. :pac:

Also hungover here, except I'm not eating. Feck that. Coffee and water is all I can handle for now. :pac:

Ah grease is your only man for hangovers, well grease and ice cream :D, I have a 12 inch hot &spicy pizza, Claires Burger (its a quarter pounder with basically taco sauce and mince added into the mix yum yum), Wedges and taco sauce (there taco suce is amazing come in a huge tub with the sauce and chilli con carne mixed together) god im drooling hurry up food :pac:.

Ah grease is your only man for hangovers, well grease and ice cream :D, I have a 12 inch hot &spicy pizza, Claires Burger (its a quarter pounder with basically taco sauce and mince added into the mix yum yum), Wedges and taco sauce (there taco suce is amazing come in a huge tub with the sauce and chilli con carne mixed together) god im drooling hurry up food :pac:.

Ha, I told you before I can't handle greasy food when I'm hungover! And the ice cream could kill me. :p Holy mother of jesus, how the hell can you eat that much? :eek:

That is the most disgusting post I've ever read......

• Advertisement

Indian is my go to hangover food. I could wreck a saag aloo right now and i'm not even hungover!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement