Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I may be drinking...

Sure, isn't that an every day occurance for you? :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm saving my drink for tomorrow. Still have no bloody clue what I'm doing though, looking like a night at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

:D Ah yeah, Testament rule!! I remember when The New Order was released, I listened to it every day on my Walkman going in and out to work. smiley-music030.gif

Jaysus, you must have been REALLY bored!!! smiley-gen135.gif

Walkman :eek: jasus thats going back.

I may be drinking...

Niiicccceee I done my drinking last night taking a little rest before I go and get pissed on the most over hyped night of the year tomorrow :pac:, then back to mormallity after that of not drinking at least four to five times a week :cool:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I may also have been slightly drunk...... :rolleyes:

Pffft, for a change. *cough, cough*

*runs again

smiley-scared003.gif
    Walkman :eek: jasus thats going back.

Yeah, that would have been November 1988 IIRC.

• Advertisement

Pffft, for a change. *cough, cough*

*runs again

Hey, I'm only drunk every day that I'm not in work. For the moment, that happens to be 7 days a week. :)

Damn, I feel young now. I wasn't even alive back then. :pac:

Damn, I feel young now. I wasn't even alive back then. :pac:

What??? Ah feck off, ya whippersnapper. :( It was my first job, I was working in Dunnes in the Ilac Centre, I was straight out of school.

1988 always make me think of Euro 88 first time Ireland qualified for a major tournament even though I was to young to remember I was only five :o, do remember Italia 90 one of my first memorys I can properly rememeber of the whole estate having world cup street partys think its were my love of football came from :o "ooh ahh Paul McGrath I say ooh ahh Paul McGrath"

What??? Ah feck off, ya whippersnapper. :( It was my first job, I was working in Dunnes in the Ilac Centre, I was straight out of school.

You and Marty make me feel so young. This is fantastic. :pac: My first job was when I was fifteen and still in school, working in a newsagents. That was in 2004. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

1988 always makes me think of that first, wonderful step. It led me far and wide until I made it to a bar and walking lost it's charm.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was born in the 90's, so I'm still a young 'un.

You and Marty make me feel so young. This is fantastic. :pac: My first job was when I was fifteen and still in school, working in a newsagents. That was in 2004. :pac:

Jaysus, I had been married and separated at that stage. I'm so fricking depressed now!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I was -1 at that stage :p

Jaysus, I had been married and separated at that stage. I'm so fricking depressed now!!! :(

Haha! I hadn't even had my first boyfriend or even kissed anyone at that stage. :pac:

Adiboo wrote: »

Same. :D

I love it. I'm the oldest out of most of my friends so it's nice to have some people around to make me feel young. :pac:

Adiboo wrote: »
    Haha! I hadn't even had my first boyfriend or even kissed anyone at that stage. :pac:

Ah here, I'm going to look for a rope or something! :(

smiley-sad052.gif

Ah here yehs are making me feel old :( PKM dont mind them weve just lived more and had more fun :D. I could write a book at this stage :).

Ah here, I'm going to look for a rope or something! :(

smiley-sad052.gif

Ah, you're all right. You're only as old as the person you're feeling. ;) Which in your case is young if I remember correctly. :p

Ah here yehs are making me feel old :( PKM dont mind them weve just lived more and had more fun :D. I could write a book at this stage :).

More fun? Your stories the other night made me worry for your sanity. :pac:

And none of you are old. You're all lovely, and we'll use the word 'experienced' instead of old. Sounds much nicer, haha.

• Advertisement

And none of you are old. You're all lovely, and we'll use the word 'experienced' instead of old. Sounds much nicer, haha.

Hey they might have made ya question my sanity but you cant deny you didnt piss yourelf laughing at every one of them ;).

Yeh ill go with experienced and with a lot more lviing left to do :D.

Yesssss Top Gun :D RTE1 one of the most quotable, cheesiest films of all time with a whole boatload of bromance going on :pac: and I fcuking love the soundtrack :pac:.

And they all have lovely bottoms.

Hey they might have made ya question my sanity but you cant deny you didnt piss yourelf laughing at every one of them ;).

Yeh ill go with experienced and with a lot more lviing left to do :D.

Yesssss Top Gun :D RTE1 one of the most quotable, cheesiest films of all time with a whole boatload of bromance going on :pac: and I fcuking love the soundtrack :pac:.

I'm not denying it. :pac: I also said 'What the fcuk' more times than I've ever said it before. :pac: Actually giggling away to myself now thinking about some of them.

I've still yet to actually watch Top Gun. :( Wish my sister would fcuk off out of my room or my dad would get out of the sitting room so I could watch something, I have loads of films waiting to be watched. :(

A book? I could write several FFS! :pac:
    Ah, you're all right. You're only as old as the person you're feeling. ;) Which in your case is young if I remember correctly. :p

Yep!! :D

Yep, it'll be a nice change of pace after 2012. :cool: Michael Ironside and Tom Skerrit ROCK!!! Or should I say Viper and Jester! :D

Yep, it'll be a nice change of pace after 2012. :cool: Michael Ironside and Tom Skerrit ROCK!!! Or should I say Viper and Jester! :D

Ah 2012 a film that you just take your brain out stamp on it then watch it :D, Scarface is on to and although I love it rappers have ruined it plus its no Top Gun.

Goose "The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid. "

The soundtrack is the main reason I'd watch top gun

Ah 2012 a film that you just take your brain out stamp on it then watch it :D, Scarface is on to and although I love it rappers have ruined it plus its no Top Gun.

Goose "The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid. "
    How did rappers ruin it?

Orim wrote: »
    The soundtrack is the main reason I'd watch top gun

Im a huge fan of the soundtrack myself it screams 80's at ya Kenny Loggins is a legend :D

Denny M wrote: »
    How did rappers ruin it?

Ah it still a brilliant film and Al Pacino is brilliant in it but there love of it is just cringeworthy if you ever watched cribs growing up every one of them had Scarface plasetered all over there houses and waffled on about it like it was some sort of rapper religion so always kinda associate the two together.

Although if you watch it after about five minutes you do just get lost in the film its good, its no Goodfellas though :cool:.

Ah, I never watched Cribs, and I hate rap music so I thought there was some sort of song that was sung relating to the movie.

I never watched Goodfellas before, though speaking of great movies I might watch The Shawshank Redemption tomorrow.

• Advertisement

If you like Scarface, have a listen to The Ballad of Scarface by Steven Lynch. It's wonderful. :pac:

Ooh, I fcuking love the Shawshank Redemption. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement