Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Although if you watch it after about five minutes you do just get lost in the film its good, its no Goodfellas though :cool:.

Nothing is!! Best film EVER!!!
    Denny M wrote: »
    I never watched Goodfellas before, though speaking of great movies I might watch The Shawshank Redemption tomorrow.

Shawshank - another great movie. Robbins was top class in it.

Never seen Goodfellas??? Oh good God, the shame!!!

Then you won't get this, but Marty may like it....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ive never been in Fibbers and by the way you lot are selling it I dont think I ever will be :pac:, in fact I very rarely have drank north of the liffey no reason why just havent very often.

Nothing is!! Best film EVER!!!

Shawshank - another great movie. Robbins was top class in it.

Never seen Goodfellas??? Oh good God, the shame!!!

Then you won't get this, but Marty may like it....

I love it :). It been a long long time since there was a Gangster film even near the standard of Goodfellas, I havent seen Lawless yet or Gangster Squad but im hoping they can restore some kinda quality to the genre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Ive never been in Fibbers and by the way you lot are selling it I dont think I ever will be :pac:, in fact I very rarely have drank north of the liffey no reason why just havent very often.

Typical Southsider, pft.

*runs away*

Double post but I don't care.

I want to bloody murder somebody. I seriously want a smoke. :(:(:(

I'm not letting myself have one, but by God, if someone says even one smart arse word to me tonight, I'll probably lose the plot. :pac:

Doesn't help that I'm going to a party with loads of smokers. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

LyndaMcL wrote: »

I'm not letting myself have one, but by God, if someone says even one smart arse word to me tonight, I'll probably lose the plot. :pac:

Make sure you have a drink in both hands at all times then you won't be able to smoke :P

Goodfellas at moes was awesome. I love those mash ups.

As bad as fibbers was I always enjoyed it for just a stupid night. Although I don't think I've been since there's been more options then fibbers or bruxies.

• Advertisement

Orim wrote: »
    Make sure you have a drink in both hands at all times then you won't be able to smoke :P

Goodfellas at moes was awesome. I love those mash ups.

As bad as fibbers was I always enjoyed it for just a stupid night. Although I don't think I've been since there's been more options then fibbers or bruxies.

I'm just going to get so bladdered that I can't walk, that way I can't go outside for a smoke. :pac:

I used to enjoy fibbers when I was younger, I went there every week. I was attacked by a gang of guys there one night, though, and the manager tried to send the police away (even though I had been thrown through a table and had fistfuls of hair pulled out and was quite obviously in an awful state). A friend had called the police, and the manager tried to send them away, saying I was drunk, even though I'd only been there 20 minutes and hadn't even had a full pint at that stage! :eek: After that, and one of the bouncers trying to force my friend to give him a blow job another night, I've given up on the place. :pac: Plus it smells like urine. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Stay strong! You'll be grand. I said I'll wait til tomorrow cos we're heading to a party tonight, and I KNOW after about 10 cans of Heineken I'll want a smoke or ten. :rolleyes:

But you? Well......

hang5.jpg

Stay strong! You'll be grand. I said I'll wait til tomorrow cos we're heading to a party tonight, and I KNOW after about 10 cans of Heineken I'll want a smoke or ten. :rolleyes:

I already want to rip my hair out. :pac: I'm staying strong, though. Haven't touched one yet, even when my silly cow of a mother forgot I was off them, assumed I didn't have any because I wasn't smoking, and offered me a box. :pac:

Typical Southsider, pft.

*runs away*

Sure I just have no need to venture northside since all the best places are on the southside :p, and no I dont mean temple bar :) which is grand if ya like paying 18 euro for two vodka and red bull robbing bastards.

Sure I just have no need to venture northside since all the best places are on the southside :p, and no I dont mean temple bar :) which is grand if ya like paying 18 euro for two vodka and red bull robbing bastards.

Typical snob. :p

• Advertisement

Typical snob. :p

What can I say coming from Clondalkin means snobbery is just in our blood :pac:.

What can I say coming from Clondalkin means snobbery is just in our blood :pac:.

Along with drugs, shootings and joy-riding. :p

Along with drugs, shootings and joy-riding. :p

Says the northsider ;):p.

Says the northsider ;):p.

So we're both scumbags? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I got the runner up prize in AWOL's competition :) I get 50% off my drawing now :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=290849597684665&set=pb.193606730742286.-2207520000.1356970032&type=3&theater

So we're both scumbags? :pac:

Speak for yourself I am everything that personifies class and sophistication.........now roll on 7p.m so I can go out and get steaming drunk, drinking every but of alcohol in sight and stumble my way home at god knows what hour.

Speak for yourself I am everything that personifies class and sophistication.........now roll on 7p.m so I can go out and get steaming drunk, drinking every but of alcohol in sight and stumble my way home at god knows what hour.

I could refute that, but em.... well, I don't want to get too personal. :pac:

So, should I expect a drunk call at 4am while you're stumbling home? :p

I got the runner up prize in AWOL's competition :) I get 50% off my drawing now :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=290849597684665&set=pb.193606730742286.-2207520000.1356970032&type=3&theater

Congrats! :) Also, I know your name now. Brb, stalking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Congrats! :) Also, I know your name now. Brb, stalking.

Shouldn't have liked the photo, I've got you too now :pac:

I fail at stalking. :pac: Sure add me so :P

• Advertisement

Congrats man, half price tattoo nice :).
    I could refute that, but em.... well, I don't want to get too personal. :pac:

So, should I expect a drunk call at 4am while you're stumbling home? :p

Ya never know I am fond of the drunken walk home phone calls to keep myself occupied :o. 4am all depends on how the night goes :).

Ya never know I am fond of the drunken walk home phone calls to keep myself occupied :o. 4am all depends on how the night goes :).

I know, sure didn't we have a lovely drunk conversation the other night? :p

Congrats chief. Nice to win and ye get a half price tat. Whopper stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I fail at stalking. :pac: Sure add me so :P

I've added ye both. I'm the stalk master!

Adiboo wrote: »

Oh, that was you! ffs, it's always the boardsies adding me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Oh, that was you! ffs, it's always the boardsies adding me. :pac:

Fine! I'll delete you so! :p

Fine! I'll delete you so! :p

No you won't, I'm too nice to delete!

Kinda fails if you announce it. Now what I'm going to do is wait for a while and then add people. Then no one will ever know... Dammit, Did I say that out loud?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cool, congrats. AWOL is nice, I used to leave near enough across the road from it last year (under that arch by Candyland).

• Advertisement

Orim wrote: »
    Kinda fails if you announce it. Now what I'm going to do is wait for a while and then add people. Then no one will ever know... Dammit, Did I say that out loud?

Ah sure you should all add me. :p I'm fcuking wonderful, may as well. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement