Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I have now stalked all of you. If there was a prize in stalking strangers, I would win.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I only know which one Lynda is, besides the obvious one of the winner :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I remain a mystery...

Adiboo wrote: »
    I remain a mystery...

I found ya :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Denny M wrote: »
    I only know which one Lynda is, besides the obvious one of the winner :pac:

I suppose my totally unoriginal username matches quite well with my FB name. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well it's not like mine is much better tbf :P

I found ya :pac:

Dagnabbit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

What have I started.

We have a mutual friend Denny. I'm friends with a few people on boards and always find it so weird that I have mutual friends before I've met them.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Dagnabbit!

Whats this, lemon in your red wine?

:pac::pac: creepy or wha

• Advertisement

We have a mutual friend Denny. I'm friends with a few people on boards and always find it so weird that I have mutual friends before I've met them.
    So we do. I don't really have many friends I know are on boards, I think there's about 3 or 4 of them, but I've known them all from school and the like.

Whats this, lemon in your red wine?

:pac::pac: creepy or wha

I may have also found you! Never underestimate my skills :p

Orange actually! Mmmm mulled wine :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

So I have a bit of money coming to my in the next week or two....I can be very responsible and buy a new kayak,drysuit,paddle etc for work.....or I can finally start my backpiece,sleeve or pant leg...DAMN THESE TOUGH decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Is it weird I feel kinda left out of this whole stalking thing :confused:

So I have a bit of money coming to my in the next week or two....I can be very responsible and buy a new kayak,drysuit,paddle etc for work.....or I can finally start my backpiece,sleeve or pant leg...DAMN THESE TOUGH decisions

Well, if the gear is important for work, and you're looking for the sensible answer. Don't ask here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Backpiece of a kayak?
    Is it weird I feel kinda left out of this whole stalking thing confused.png

Yes everyone loves a good stalk. Although I added lynda and fewtin and then got bored and wandered off.

Wait. Which one of you is Daniel? :p

Fcuk sensible its over rated, backpiece, sleeve or pant leg all the way :).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Orim wrote: »
    Backpiece of a kayak?

Yes everyone loves a good stalk. Although I added lynda and fewtin and then got bored and wandered off.

I actually used to work with a guy who has a kayak dropping in from his bellybutton area to his crotch!

Wait. Which one of you is Daniel? :p

Ha my evil plan worked. That's me. I'm guessing you know Barry?

• Advertisement

Is it weird I feel kinda left out of this whole stalking thing :confused:

It's okay, sure you stalked me on another site from a pic of my tattoo. Just join in. :p

Backpiece of a kayak?

I didn't add anyone cause I'm too lazy to really stalk :pac:

I must go in and stalk on the sly :P
    LyndaMcL wrote: »
    It's okay, sure you stalked me on another site from a pic of my tattoo. Just join in. :p

:pac:that wasnt stalking that was recognising your tattoo from the ill show you mine thread take is a compliment that your tattoo was memorable ;).

:pac:that wasnt stalking that was recognising your tattoo from the ill show you mine thread take is a compliment that your tattoo was memorable ;).

Well, duh. Everything about me is memorable, you know this already. ;)

Ha my evil plan worked. That's me. I'm guessing you know Barry?

Which Barry is this now?

Jim from boards. From the reaction I thought it was mutual friend.

If not never mind me, I'll just go back to my corner.

Off out for the night :)

If I'm on later, excuse my messiness :p

Happy New Year all.

Enjoy the night Adiboo!

Have a great night, Adiboo. :)

I'm going to make a huge effort to stay the fcuk away from boards tonight. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I'm so social, people are at me to go out....whats a non nerdy way of saying leave me the **** alone I wanna read and play pokemon!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement