Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm in the process of trading all my good pokemon from HeartGold over to Black 2 so I can restart the story for HG :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Arawn wrote: »
    I'm so social, people are at me to go out....whats a non nerdy way of saying leave me the **** alone I wanna read and play pokemon!

Tell them you've got the shíts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Denny M wrote: »
    I'm in the process of trading all my good pokemon from HeartGold over to Black 2 so I can restart the story for HG :P
    Bringing 600 odd over from black 1...they seriously need a bulk trader for close generations
    LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Tell them you've got the shíts.

Seriously would mean nothing to my mates.

"I got the ****s"
    "Yeah from the mouth you pussy get out"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

At least Black and White brought in that thing where you didn't need to move pokemon into the party to trade them, saved a bit of time for those games.

Bringing 600 odd over from black 1...they seriously need a bulk trader for close generations

Seriously would mean nothing to my mates.

"I got the ****s"
    "Yeah from the mouth you pussy get out"

Anal fissures?

• Advertisement

At least Black and White brought in that thing where you didn't need to move pokemon into the party to trade them, saved a bit of time for those games.
    Still though...just let me bring over 600 odd at once ye gimps
    Anal fissures?

"well stop taking so much cock up it"

Seriously there are no acceptable reason not to drink unless its im recovering from alcohol poisoning

Seriously there are no acceptable reason not to drink unless its im recovering from alcohol poisoning

Good God, I'm not giving you any more excuses! :pac:

You can get alcohol poisoning before they are heading out, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

"well stop taking so much cock up it"

Have to say even that one wouldnt one work I dont think " what are ya man or a mouse shut up your whingning man up and drink through it ya little sword swallower" or something along them lines. I reckon your only way out of it in general is an extended stay in intensive care and even they prob try and spike your drip with alcohol so your on the same buzz.

Have to say even that one wouldnt one work I dont think " what are ya man or a mouse shut up your whingning man up and drink through it ya little sword swallower" or something along them lines. I reckon your only way out of it in general is an extended stay in intensive care and even they prob try and spike your drip with alcohol so your on the same buzz.

This just gave me a fantastic idea. I'm making all my friends come see me next time I'm stupid enough to fall over and have to stay in hospital. I'll demand they bring vodka for my drip! :D

• Advertisement

Good God, I'm not giving you any more excuses! :pac:
    If only all women were that easy!!
    You can get alcohol poisoning before they are heading out, right?
    Well we have 3 l of vodka and 2l of poiteen in the press so probably

Aye some people are just demons for it, one them is in the army so he never has to work the ****

If only all women were that easy!!

I am not easy! I'm um...... not too selective.... :pac:

I am not easy! I'm um...... not too selective.... :pac:

bahahahah it's not me I'm just too polite to say no :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Great start to the New Year.Started getting mad headaches and turns out I needed glasses.Got my first ones today and now I look like this!!!!

On a better note-At least I can see now!!!

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Great start to the New Year.Started getting mad headaches and turns out I needed glasses.Got my first ones today and now I look like this!!!!

On a better note-At least I can see now!!!

Glasses can be nice. :) I love mine! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Glasses can be nice. :) I love mine! :D

The only glasses I like are filled with some sort of alcohol to be completely honest!!

The only glasses I like are filled with some sort of alcohol to be completely honest!!

Non-alcohol-filled ones can make you look sexier if worn right. :p

I just like mine 'cause they hide my face. :pac:

See: 67p2tz.jpg

Glasses can look good! I look better with them than without them, tbh.

Non-alcohol-filled ones can make you look sexier if worn right. :p

I just like mine 'cause they hide my face. :pac:

Theyre not too bad but Im just not used to them at the minute,plus the kids are calling me Harry Potter which doesnt help things!!!!!

Soon as I put them on the 4 year old starts calling me Harry Potter!!!

Not funny!!!

Theyre not too bad but Im just not used to them at the minute,plus the kids are calling me Harry Potter which doesnt help things!!!!!

Soon as I put them on the 4 year old starts calling me Harry Potter!!!

Not funny!!!

I got that for a while, specially 'cause I also had a small scar on my forehead from when I was a kid. :pac: Threaten to put a spell on them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

My glasses are weird, Without them I look like an angry neo nazi and people actually avoid them, with them on people always try to talk to me as apparently i look different

• Advertisement

I got that for a while, specially 'cause I also had a small scar on my forehead from when I was a kid. :pac: Threaten to put a spell on them!

Tried that but now they want me to put a spell on them!!See I cant win!!

Tried that but now they want me to put a spell on them!!See I cant win!!

Ever learned how to do a sleeper hold? That's practically magic, it'll knock them out :D

Ever learned how to do a sleeper hold? That's practically magic, it'll knock them out :D

Na--Phenergan is what I use on them!!!Better than any sleeper hold!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

No glasses for me. I have better than 20/20 vision. :cool:

Its cause I like carrots.

Now back on topic (thread seems to have become an ex AA members chat thread lately)

Do I

A)Finish the bottle of Vodka I started on Xmas Night

or

B) Start on the whiskey.

Im leaning towards whiskey in case I finish the Vodka too early and then have to hit the whiskey and mixing them two is not going to be good for the head in the morning!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Do both!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Im leaning towards whiskey in case I finish the Vodka too early and then have to hit the whiskey and mixing them two is not going to be good for the head in the morning!!

Nonsense :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

20/20 vision here too kinda need it for the job :o

Hellrazer do both mix and match as ya go along.

Anyway folks im off out to finish off my Christmas bender. Happy New years Eve to everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I have red lemonade and malibu :D old school

• Advertisement

Do both!

Not a good idea.That could end up badly!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement