Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I can't move. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Ye can't complain since it's all self-inflicted :P

I'm back in work and already itching to be away. Hope everybody had a good new year and is sticking with their resolutions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Resolutions??? I'm perfect no need for any!!

Clear headedness :~)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Surprisingly I feel perfectly fine today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Oh god.... My mam has half the family coming up for a big fancy meal in an hour....... Im still in bed.....end well this will not

• Advertisement

bahahahahahah :) I'm sitting in bed hangover free? Why because if I get up I'll be expected to start drinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm really hungover, but I'm fuming at one of the lads last night. :(

I was on the phone, so was walking a bit ahead of the lads. One of them grabbed me back so hard by the hand that I can barely move my shoulder because it's bloody killing me, my strap snapped off my heel, sending me flying and hurting my ankle pretty badly, and all I managed to give him in return was a black eye!

FML.

On the plus side, what I can remember of the night was good. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

That sucks Lynda :( Sounds sore.

I'm absolutely dying as well. Got home at quarter to five :( Still in bed.

*awaits certain boards poster to come on complaining about his black eye he got while stopping someone walking into traffic*

Arawn wrote: »
    *awaits certain boards poster to come on complaining about his black eye he got while stopping someone walking into traffic*

Haha, nah, it wasn't like that! :p

It's okay, though. The heel that he broke the strap on gave him a beautiful black eye. The lads texted me this morning saying he can barely open his eye. Go me. :cool:

• Advertisement

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Haha, nah, it wasn't like that! :p

It's okay, though. The heel that he broke the strap on gave him a beautiful black eye. The lads texted me this morning saying he can barely open his eye. Go me. :cool:

kinky!!

Arawn wrote: »
    kinky!!

Lol! Nope, he was annoyed that I was talking to Marty McFly on the phone, so dragged me back til I fell out of the shoe. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I had the most fun new years ever :D

Funny to think back on how I was a few years ago. I'd be curled in a ball all day wishing for death having drunk to the point of no feelings to get through new years. Too busy laughing last night to drink too much though :) I like this happiness job!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Sweet mother of jesus im dying worrst hangonver ive had in a while been lying in bed the last two hours or so laptop off, tv off just curled up in a ball hoping I dont get sick and dont remember a tap about last night proper about four hours missing if your going to ring it in ring it in in style. Hello 2013 start as you mean to continue and all that :).

Happy New Year everyone

I'm starting to come around a tad. Mostly because I'm having really sadistic fun texting Adi about all the delicious food downstairs while he's too hungover to get out of bed :p

I'm too hungover to eat it, but at least it's there! Neenur neenur neenur!!

I'm starting to come around a tad. Mostly because I'm having really sadistic fun texting Adi about all the delicious food downstairs while he's too hungover to get out of bed :p

I'm too hungover to eat it, but at least it's there! Neenur neenur neenur!!

:mad:

Im waiting on steak, real chips and pepper sauce its make or break time.

My main fear is getting out of bed and standing up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Stick your legs out of the bed and stay lying down with your feet on the floor for a few minutes. I always finds it helps.

Orim wrote: »
    Stick your legs out of the bed and stay lying down with your feet on the floor for a few minutes. I always finds it helps.

:pac: this thread really has been a how to guide on being an alcoholic the last few weeks.

Im going to give that a try though.

Hangover is slowly going away. I feel stupid and can't speak in very coherent sentences, but slowly and surely getting there! Up, showered, semi-dressed and have dinner on. :)

• Advertisement

Urge to go back to bed....... Rising.....

I'm waiting on Indian at the minute. Hurry up!

Still haven't smoked. Second day off them.

I want to die. :pac:

Urge to go back to bed....... Rising.....

I still haven't left it. Don't plan to :p

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Still haven't smoked. Second day off them.

I want to die. :pac:

I smoked enough for the two of us last night. If I don't see another cigarette for days I'll be happy!

Adiboo wrote: »

I still haven't left it. Don't plan to :p
    I hope your Indian gives you the shits :p

damn Yiz both.... Now i want a smoke.... And my smokes are allllllllll the way out in the bar :(:(:(

damn Yiz both.... Now i want a smoke.... And my smokes are allllllllll the way out in the bar :(:(:(

Wait you have a fcuking bar? Ive never been more jealous of anyone in my life.

Aren't you just so sweet! :p

Yeah, I picked up on that too! Christ! Can I move in?

Our shed is a fully stocked bar, kegs, taps and all! I'll post pics later just to add insult to injury :p

• Advertisement

Our shed is a fully stocked bar, kegs, taps and all! I'll post pics later just to add insult to injury :p

I love it defo post pics :) see how jealous you make me.

My present to myself today :D

productimage-picture-cowabunga-15782_800x_.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement