Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I need to make a ninja turtle costume for next week :/ so far I have green pants and a green tshirt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hello people. Jeez I go away for one night and I have ten pages to catch up on!! :eek: Sounds like ye had more fun in here than I did last night! :rolleyes:

All the hangovers gone then? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

All the hangovers gone then? :D

Just about :p

Adiboo wrote: »
    Just about :p

I'm just about to start working on another one now! :D Movie starting on Controversial TV now I've been dying to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Not really :( Still drinking water by the gallon.

Thought of this thread when I saw this picture :p

537763_516322198390844_218041708_n.png

• Advertisement

I'm drinking wine from a box in a goblet :pac:

Watching overboard. I love goldie hawn!

Great movie!! Kurt Russell really takes the piss. :D She was better in Housesitter with Steve Martin I thought.

Andrew are you going to bring me my lemon or do I have to squeeze it from my hat?

Haha you already have this tattoo :p

425548_399868880029192_469989691_n.jpg

• Advertisement

You're on!! LOL. I like the motorbike one! :D

You're on!! LOL. I like the motorbike one! :D

Yeah, me too! I've been in love with the idea of getting a Harley for some time!

I think the Statue of Liberty tattoo is amazing.

Badass!

302654_266763493356902_248046535_n.jpg

Jesus, that's mental. Imagine showing that to your mam :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The doggy portrait is amazing!!!!! I'll go if we can go visit the set of the Hobbit too.

The doggy portrait is amazing!!!!! I'll go if we can go visit the set of the Hobbit too.

You're on!

You're on!

I'll book the flights!

I'll book the flights!

Do you mind spotting me? I'm a bit broke :p

Do you mind spotting me? I'm a bit broke :p

Awh crap.... i was gonna ask you the same thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I'm drinking wine from a box in a goblet :pac:

Absolutely love that film :)
    Great movie!! Kurt Russell really takes the piss. :D She was better in Housesitter with Steve Martin I thought.

Kurt Russell is a legend Tango & Cash :D, a film of his I love which few people seem to know about is Soldier pure class :)

Big fan of Matt Jordans some of his work is stunning, good excuse fora holiday to :).

On a seperate note 3a.m feeling a bit peckish dcecide hmmm Tacos and Ben N Jerrys would be nice jump in the car fly down to the 24 hour tesco and the fcukers have the doors shut damn them :mad:. I was dying for some tacos and some crazy hour cooking :).

• Advertisement

Entering day 2 of this hangover. Can't sleep. I've spent the last hour trying to perfect a Liam Neeson impression. Productive use of my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Get yourself a hot (non-caffinated!) drink, and then hit the sack again!

On a seperate note 3a.m feeling a bit peckish dcecide hmmm Tacos and Ben N Jerrys would be nice jump in the car fly down to the 24 hour tesco and the fcukers have the doors shut damn them :mad:. I was dying for some tacos and some crazy hour cooking :).

Which Tescos is that? I think some of them are 24 hour, except for bank holidays!
    And I know one that was 24 hour, and now closes at midnight. :( Found this out as I arrived there one night just as they were locking the door. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Which Tescos is that? I think some of them are 24 hour, except for bank holidays!
    And I know one that was 24 hour, and now closes at midnight. :( Found this out as I arrived there one night just as they were locking the door. :mad:

Ours is a 24h one too, but yesterday, on account of it being New Years Day I suppose, they were closed at 8pm...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I love that Blood Angels tattoo :D

Kurt Russell is a legend Tango & Cash :D, a film of his I love which few people seem to know about is Soldier pure class :)

Ah I've always liked him. Tango & Cash was a bit cheesey but good for a larf. Stallone on top of an overturned truck saying "Rambo was a pussy!" LOL Some of my favourite Russell movies are the "Escape" movies (his Snake Bliskin character was class) and of course Backdraft! Honorable mention for Big Trouble too. LOL @ Pork Chop Express.

On the tattoo front, looks like Saturday is a go, but as his white ink hasn't arrived he can't finish the Alien tattoo, so he's doing that on the 19th. This Saturday he's gonna do the Mike Myers, reckons it'll be about 6 hours.

Big Trouble In Little China hands down, best Kurt Russell!
    Honourable (serious) mention to The Thing, and Escape From...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I fell over again, wahey. Fell head-first into a door this time, and have a lovely lump just above my forehead and feel super dizzy.

I really should not exist on this planet.

PKM, can't wait to see the tatt, when it's done! :)

Honourable (serious) mention to The Thing...

Jebus, I should be shot with balls of my own sh!te for forgetting that one! :rolleyes: 1982 IIRC and one of my favourite sci-fi/horror movies. Wilford Brimley was alright in it too.
    LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I fell over again, wahey. Fell head-first into a door this time, and have a lovely lump just above my forehead and feel super dizzy.

I really should not exist on this planet.

Good God woman! Someone should wrap you up in bubble-wrap or something! LOL
    LyndaMcL wrote: »
    PKM, can't wait to see the tatt, when it's done!

Thank you! Me too!!!! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Good God woman! Someone should wrap you up in bubble-wrap or something! LOL

Thank you! Me too!!!! :D:D

My mother heard the bang when I smacked my head from upstairs and when I told her what happened, she told me I should be put down. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement