Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Cheers, Marty! Danny is growing more and more appealing the more I hear about him. I only hope he doesn't get embarassed too easily- I can be very vocal when I'm in pain. First time getting inked, I was making noises that would've made Meg Ryan blush!
    As for him being a film buff, that's awesome- something good to talk about to distract from the pain. My first experience was largely silent but for the buzz of the tattoo machine and my squeals of pain so it would be nice to be able to have a chinwag and talk about things.
    I'd love to be a tattoo artist myself but aside from being terrified of royally screwing up someone's skin, I can barely draw these days. :/
    I do have a concept piece from way back when I went to animation college that I still want to get. I'm going to flesh it out in Photoshop and see how it progresses. I'll post it up if I ever get around to finishing it. :)
    Thanks for all the swift responses. Always good to chat about these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Since I mentioned the painting in my post on Skin City this is the painting I bought of Danny I still love it :)

Awesome Painting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

McChubbin wrote: »
    Cheers, Marty! Danny is growing more and more appealing the more I hear about him. I only hope he doesn't get embarassed too easily- I can be very vocal when I'm in pain. First time getting inked, I was making noises that would've made Meg Ryan blush!
    As for him being a film buff, that's awesome- something good to talk about to distract from the pain. My first experience was largely silent but for the buzz of the tattoo machine and my squeals of pain so it would be nice to be able to have a chinwag and talk about things.
    I'd love to be a tattoo artist myself but aside from being terrified of royally screwing up someone's skin, I can barely draw these days. :/
    I do have a concept piece from way back when I went to animation college that I still want to get. I'm going to flesh it out in Photoshop and see how it progresses. I'll post it up if I ever get around to finishing it. :)
    Thanks for all the swift responses. Always good to chat about these things.

No problem at all glad to be of help :), making Meg Ryan blush let us know when your going in I could do with a good giggle :p. Yeh certainly throw it up when you have it finsihed be good to see :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

My poor doggy is all sick. I had to take her to the vets. She has an infection in her bum :o the other fella tore the place apart while we were gone in some form of protest. That's true love right there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My poor doggy is all sick. I had to take her to the vets. She has an infection in her bum :o the other fella tore the place apart while we were gone in some form of protest. That's true love right there!

Awwwwwwwww, that's so cute. Not the bum infection part. :pac:

I'm still off the smokes. And the cravings aren't as bad as the last time I tried to quit. I somehow have managed so far to not replace smokes with food, too.

I actually can't believe I'm off them three days. Yay. :)

• Advertisement

Fair play lynda!! I wish i could join ya but..... Nah :p

Fair play lynda!! I wish i could join ya but..... Nah :p

I wish I could keep smoking! :( But my trainers told me if I keep smoking, I'll only go so far in training and will stop improving after a couple of months, so I have to quit to improve my fitness levels. :) At least I'm starting back in bootcamp on Monday so they'll give me a load of abuse if they find out I've been smoking, so I have motivation to quit. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Jesus thats so wierd! one of mine has the exact same thing! I was at the vet early too!!! :eek:

gregers85 wrote: »

Jesus thats so wierd! one of mine has the exact same thing! I was at the vet early too!!! :eek:
    What kinda dog? My vet was saying that there's been a huge rise in my breed (bichon frise) over the last 18 months or so and a LOT of them are coming in with pretty major genetic complication. They've become really popular lately and are being farmed to within an inch of their lives!

What kinda dog? My vet was saying that there's been a huge rise in my breed (bichon frise) over the last 18 months or so and a LOT of them are coming in with pretty major genetic complication. They've become really popular lately and are being farmed to within an inch of their lives!

Yours is a bichon? My granny's bichon has had loads of issues with infections over the past few months. Weird.

• Advertisement

LyndaMcL wrote: »

Yours is a bichon? My granny's bichon has had loads of issues with infections over the past few months. Weird.
    They're known for being prone to skin conditions, we have a boy and a girl, she gets a sore bum a lot and he has a wonky willy :p dream dogs Haha

They're known for being prone to skin conditions, we have a boy and a girl, she gets a sore bum a lot and he has a wonky willy :p dream dogs Haha

Are ya sure one just didn't decide he liked to stick it in a certain orifice?

Are ya sure one just didn't decide he liked to stick it in a certain orifice?
    That is wrong in so many ways :p

That is wrong in so many ways :p

I'm sorry, I'll attempt to be more appropriate. :(

Ha. No I fúcking won't!

I'm sorry, I'll attempt to be more appropriate. :(
    Lies make baby Jesus cry!

Lies make baby Jesus cry!

Ah dont mind him:p, sure if baby Jesus was ever real and paid attention to this thread never mind cry he would probably fcuking disintegrate and we would all be banished to hell for eternity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm so proud of myself. I fraped my friend on New Years eve, and it has escalated out of control since then.

Happy New years everyone. I'm taking this time to tell all of ye, I'm gay. I always have been, always will. If any of ye are still in the closet, make 2013 your year to embrace who you are :)

People are still believing it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Obvious frape is obvious, people are probably just running with it to wind your mate up!

Nah, people have been PMing me since then asking if it's true. Somebody mentioned it to me in the club New Years night too. Us Kerry folk ain't that bright.

Obvious frape is obvious, people are probably just running with it to wind your mate up!

It could be obvious or it could be that this lad gives of a bit of the camp gay vibe that people thought it was true ;).

• Advertisement

'Im gay' frapes have to be the most unimaginative things ever. Just ahead of the 'Im up the duff". Im disappointed in you adi

or it could be that this lad gives of a bit of the camp gay vibe that people thought it was true ;).

This :p
    'Im gay' frapes have to be the most unimaginative things ever. Just ahead of the 'Im up the duff". Im disappointed in you adi

I'll keep the up the duff one on the back burner for the next time I'm at his place

Adiboo wrote: »
    I'll keep the up the duff one on the back burner for the next time I'm at his place

Obviously you'll have to change it around a tad. Him being up the duff would be a medical miracle!

Just played an absolute blinder of a game of Monopoly. The way my mother was going on, you'd swear she was handing over real money! :D
    Gotta love a ditzy blonde with a competetive streak!
    BTW, I know it's a bit early but is anyone doing Shave or Dye this year?
    I'm hoping to do a whiparound in my local and turn my hair Boardsie Blue for a month. I'd LOVE to get a mohawk but damn my conservative family members for trying to rain on my parade. I've only just gotten them to come around to the idea of me getting tattoos and still they tut. *rolls eyes*

Just played an absolute blinder of a game of Monopoly. The way my mother was going on, you'd swear she was handing over real money! :D
    I'm hoping to do a whiparound in my local and turn my hair Boardsie Blue for a month. I'd LOVE to get a mohawk but damn my conservative family members for trying to rain on my parade. I've only just gotten them to come around to the idea of me getting tattoos and still they tut. *rolls eyes*

You're male, yeah?

I rocked an 8 inch, green mohawk for 6 months as a 16 year old FEMALE. If I can do it, so can you! Feck what the family think!

Monopoly jasus havent played that in years I just remember after about two hours the whole family be only short of killing each other :pac:.

Yeh what charity does that be for? Ah dont worry about conservative familys mine all know I have loads but refuse to look at any of them nor do they want to see them apart from my arm. The folks believe every stereotype there is on tattoos and believe your ruining your body with them and all that crap :pac:.

Fúck yeah! My parents are booking the holiday they offered to my sisters and I in a few weeks. :D

They were trying to book it for September and I had a massive argument with them because they wanted me to take two weeks off of college for it, but I'm only starting back in college in September and don't want to take time off because I want to be getting straight As so need to work my backside off.

After several days of them saying they'd just give me money to go away myself, they've finally agreed to book it for July. Come July, I'll have two glorious weeks in the Indian Ocean, on three different islands, all for free.

HELL YES. :D:D:D

You're male, yeah?
    Anatomically speaking, I am actually a woman. :P Don't worry- you're not the first to make that mistake.
    As for my conservitive family, they refuse to believe that I'm getting body art purely because I LIKE it. They think I'm trying to draw attention to myself and make a holy show of myself when I know deep down they're all afraid of what others will think of THEM.
    Honestly, I stopped giving a **** about other people's opinions when I was 18 and although I'll take ADVICE from my family, I'll ultimately do my own thing.
    Even so, I still live with my mother and stepfather and although I'm going to be 25 in April, they still think they can impose their own stupid rules on how I'm meant to conform to *their" standards of "normality".
    I could go on but I won't for risk of sounding like I'm whining.

Anyways, who wants pineapple rum cake? I baked this earlier and it tastes heavenly! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Anyways, who wants pineapple rum cake? I baked this earlier and it tastes heavenly! :D

I like the rum, not the pineapple. That does look delicious though.

I'm ok with my family, the worst I get is a little mock horror.

I checked my bank balance and realised that I have more money then I thought. I have resolved this situation by buying booze, smokes and pizza. Who says you can't buy happiness.

• Advertisement

Anatomically speaking, I am actually a woman. :P Don't worry- you're not the first to make that mistake.
    As for my conservitive family, they refuse to believe that I'm getting body art purely because I LIKE it. They think I'm trying to draw attention to myself and make a holy show of myself when I know deep down they're all afraid of what others will think of THEM.
    Honestly, I stopped giving a **** about other people's opinions when I was 18 and although I'll take ADVICE from my family, I'll ultimately do my own thing.
    Even so, I still live with my mother and stepfather and although I'm going to be 25 in April, they still think they can impose their own stupid rules on how I'm meant to conform to *their" standards of "normality".
    I could go on but I won't for risk of sounding like I'm whining.

Whoops, my bad! But feck it, go for the hawk!

My parents despise my tattoos, and give out stink to me when I dye my hair different colours (I used to have it in rainbow coloured streaks at one point :pac: ) but they can't really do anything about it once it's done. They now just call me a 'fúcking idiot' when I get tattoos or do something mad with my hair, but they're used to it now. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement