Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Adiboo wrote: »
    Tattoo done and dusted! I'll stick up a picture once I get the cling film and blood off :p

Just seen it there I like it I like it a lot :).

I just woke up damn it :mad: tried my best to wake up a bit earlier today lasted about half an hour before I fell back asleep, and have to be up at 9.30 tomorrow for a dentist appointment ill be dead on my feet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Going into Skin City tomorrow to consult with Danny. I don't plan on actually getting the tattoo until I get the money together-which could take a few weeks- but I hope they're cool with that. Been chatting to them on FB and I'm due to go in around 1-2pm to chat with Danny.
    I'm nervous- what if he's cute?! D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I have no interest in drinking (for once!) but am being told I have to go into town and do karaoke in the Woolshed with the lads.

Because I have never sung in front of them before (I only really sing at gigs), I will be getting absolutely shít faced to hide the fact that I'm extremely shy.

Wahey, drink!

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I have no interest in drinking (for once!) but am being told I have to go into town and do karaoke in the Woolshed with the lads.

Because I have never sung in front of them before (I only really sing at gigs), I will be getting absolutely shít faced to hide the fact that I'm extremely shy.

Wahey, drink!

Just when this thhread was starting to look like something that didnt belong in a "im a raging alcoholic and love it" thread you have to drag it back down :pac:.

Im hoping to stay off the drink for a week or two now well see how well that goes this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Wahey, drink!
    Never been to the kareoke in the vWoolshed but on my last birthday, I drunkenly warbled Bohemian Rhapsody to an audience of drag queens down in THe George. Great night! I was half dead in the morning tho...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Trying to get tablets into a very clever dog when you're barely awake is so stressful. Finally fooled her with cheese. I win!!

Speaking of dogs.

I got myself one of these

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/newfoundland%20dog

Will post pics when I can actually get her to sit still.

14 weeks old and already 11 kgs.

Theres one of them around my way there absolutely huge but a stunning looking dog. Looking forward to seeing the pics :).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

We used to have one, fantastic dog

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

On the topic of dogs, I was bringing mine for a walk earlier, and the rottweiler in her excitement headbutted me in the nads >_> Not very fun.

Then why am I pissing myself laughing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Speaking of dogs.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You must have some house to accommodate that beast! They are beautiful dogs, lovely natures too. I just wanna lay onn the floor and cuddle one :o
    Denny M wrote: »
    On the topic of dogs, I was bringing mine for a walk earlier, and the rottweiler in her excitement headbutted me in the nads >_> Not very fun.

Clever dog :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah Lady loves me really, I'm the only one in the family that she snuggles up to.

Ah Lady loves me really, I'm the only one in the family that she snuggles up to.

She knows you're a soft touch :p my two have me down to a t as well :o

We have 3 of them, Lady (the rottweiler), Minnie (jack russell), and Bobby (dachshund). Lady is mine, Minnie is my younger sister's, and depending on who you ask, Bobby is either my older sister's, or my younger brother's dog.

We have 3 of them, Lady (the rottweiler), Minnie (jack russell), and Bobby (dachshund). Lady is mine, Minnie is my younger sister's, and depending on who you ask, Bobby is either my older sister's, or my younger brother's dog.

Poor bobby! Everyone's child :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Speaking of dogs.

Be careful, Princess Peach may attempt to dog-nap your new dog...

Or make me drive round so she can worship him from afar...

Road trip?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Red hair dye is an absolute bitch to get rid of. I had my hair bright red for over a year, Im still getting rid of it!

i have purple in the ends of mine now and love it. Crazy colour had a sale on and i couldn't resist.

I accidentally dyed my hair red once, luckily it washed out pretty quick :p

Be careful, Princess Peach may attempt to dog-nap your new dog...

tumblr_mg1edhE6HN1rygd91o1_500.jpg

Kinda shoe horning this to make it relevant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

My 1 yr old German Shepherd, Elvis, is a ****er for this he loves to sit in between your legs so you can lean over him and rub his chest! he sat in there a few times and when I didnt rub he proceeded to thrust his head backwards into my nad area until he got rubbed! clever ****er haha

• Advertisement

My coffee pot just cracked on the burner...... Now what?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

GIVE ME THE NEWFIE

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

GIVE ME THE NEWFIE

Told ya she'd want it...

I made a friend once. Beaver the Newfoundland, he was from Beaver, Newfoundland.

They very snobbery dogs but I'd let them slobber all over me!

I took Damo's advice on board and went to the doctor about being dizzy and falling and stuff.

Vertigo, wahey! :mad: Few weeks of medication and I should be good as new. :)

Also, I'm so hungover, it's disgusting. I got so much free booze last night. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I made a friend once. Beaver the Newfoundland, he was from Beaver, Newfoundland.

They very snobbery dogs but I'd let them slobber all over me!

Do they often wear monocles and top hats? :pac:

I took Damo's advice on board and went to the doctor about being dizzy and falling and stuff.

Vertigo, wahey! :mad: Few weeks of medication and I should be good as new. :)

Also, I'm so hungover, it's disgusting. I got so much free booze last night. :)

I never get free booze :(

Didn't get an interview for a promotion in work and I is not happy. On the plus side at least I got a response from the fúckers this time.

Orim wrote: »
    I never get free booze :(

Didn't get an interview for a promotion in work and I is not happy. On the plus side at least I got a response from the fúckers this time.

I got it in return for singing several times. Free drinks from the guy running the karaoke, then a few people buying me drinks. Still spent a fúcking fortune on cocktails, though. :pac:

Awh shít son, sorry to hear that. :( Idiots don't realise how great you are, obviously. :p

While it's not exactly free booze, people who have owed me money since december finally paid up and now my bank account is a lil over a grand healthier than it was two days ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Awh shít son, sorry to hear that. :( Idiots don't realise how great you are, obviously. :p

Oh they do, they just don't want to pay for it.

• Advertisement

I'm off to Montreal in the morning where I have a free bar for the week :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement