Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

McChubbin wrote: »
    Bought a wee bottle of white foundation in Asha today. Might try mixing it with my regular make-up and see what happens. Don't like the little spatula thingy that comes with it, tho. Can anyone recommend any good white/extremely pale foundation that won't break the bank? Currently using Loreal True Match in Ivory Rose but it's still TOO DARK. I'm pretty sallow skinned and I've often been mistaken as looking ill and sickly without make-up. I just want a nice porcelein complexion. :/

Get whatever foundation you normally use and when you squeeze a blob into your hand, squeeze a small amount of moisturiser into it and mix before applying. It'll make it paler.

Really should ask this in the beauty forum though, we know about tatts/piercings, not make up. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Get whatever foundation you normally use and when you squeeze a blob into your hand, squeeze a small amount of moisturiser into it and mix before applying. It'll make it paler.

Really should ask this in the beauty forum though, we know about tatts/piercings, not make up. :p
    Heh. Well, thanks for the tip. Not sure if this'll work with my usual moisturiser tho- it's green stuff made from cannibis extract... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

gregers85 wrote: »
    Yu Bugger yu!! I'm booked in for the 5th of Feb (Allstar Limerick) to get my sleeve finished! the wait is killing me haha

:D I know mate, I've been counting the hours to this!!
    That's cool man, I wasn't saying anything against him it's just rare i don't here about tattooists'piercings in carlow/kk area, any link to his work?

Yep, here ya go.... http://www.wickedskin.ie/colinbyrne/
    My mam is insisting on watching tallaghtfornia...... Im hiding behind a cushion. Sweet baby Jesus.

Sweet baby Jebus is right!!! :rolleyes: :pac:

Heh. Well, thanks for the tip. Not sure if this'll work with my usual moisturiser tho- it's green stuff made from cannibis extract... :pac:

Get a bottle of Nivea ffs. :pac: Any cheap moisturiser (NON perfumed and white) will work with it.

Get a bottle of Nivea ffs. :pac: Any cheap moisturiser (NON perfumed and white) will work with it.
    Allergic to Nivea. The only stuff that really works on my skin is the Body Shop Hemp variety but then again it's been about 15 years since I last used Nivea so maybe my immunity's gone up. :/

Anyways, in other news, I'm browsing Tumblr and I've discovered that Twiggy Ramierez is a prettier woman than myself. Slightly depressed by that.

• Advertisement

Allergic to Nivea. The only stuff that really works on my skin is the Body Shop Hemp variety but then again it's been about 15 years since I last used Nivea so maybe my immunity's gone up. :/

Anyways, in other news, I'm browsing Tumblr and I've discovered that Twiggy Ramierez is a prettier woman than myself. Slightly depressed by that.

Have you tried Simple? Or Lush's Dream Cream?

Twiggy Ramirez is a female? WHAT? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

He's a Man according to wikipedia hahaha :p

Have you tried Simple? Or Lush's Dream Cream?

Hah! Twiggy is, as far as I know, definately a man but just sometimes you have to wonder...I'd hit it.
    tumblr_mg4dzvq2p31rzp9fyo1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

My mam is insisting on watching tallaghtfornia...... Im hiding behind a cushion. Sweet baby Jesus.

Sure is that not just documenting how everyone goes on in Tallaght? :p.

Hah! Twiggy is, as far as I know, definately a man but just sometimes you have to wonder...I'd hit it.

I'd hit it too.

With a stick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Wait, is that show not a good representation of people from tallaght? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Bought a wee bottle of white foundation in Asha today. Might try mixing it with my regular make-up and see what happens. Don't like the little spatula thingy that comes with it, tho. Can anyone recommend any good white/extremely pale foundation that won't break the bank? Currently using Loreal True Match in Ivory Rose but it's still TOO DARK. I'm pretty sallow skinned and I've often been mistaken as looking ill and sickly without make-up. I just want a nice porcelein complexion. :/

Get a good white primer and mix it in. Have you tried Porceline in L'oreal Infallible? I'm deathly pale and it's what I use.
    Sure is that not just documenting how everyone goes on in Tallaght? :p.
    Orim wrote: »
    Wait, is that show not a good representation of people from tallaght? :pac:

Watch it!! Stuff like that rarely happens in Tallaght, it's actually a really bad representation of Tallaght as a whole, but has certain types of people spot on. I've never once stepped foot in the plaza or sticky floor. I'd sooner set fire to my own nipples.

Get a good white primer and mix it in. Have you tried Porceline in L'oreal Infallible? I'm deathly pale and it's what I use.

Watch it!! Stuff like that rarely happens in Tallaght, it's actually a really bad representation of Tallaght as a whole, but has certain types of people spot on. I've never once stepped foot in the plaza or sticky floor. I'd sooner set fire to my own nipples.

.............. I've been in the Plaza.........

.............. I've been in the Plaza.........

We can never be friends....

We can never be friends....

We will never do shots together again. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'd sooner set fire to my own nipples.

Kinky!

We will never do shots together again. :(

I guess if you PROMISE to never set foot in there again.... I could consider forgiving you....
    Adiboo wrote: »
    Kinky!

Quiet you! Get back to plotting!

I guess if you PROMISE to never set foot in there again.... I could consider forgiving you....

I promise!

ffs, I'm too submissive.

I promise!

ffs, I'm too submissive.

Never a bad trait ;)

In fairness....it's the plaza... you wont be missing out on much. Generally they stop letting you in once you turn 18.

Never a bad trait ;)

In fairness....it's the plaza... you wont be missing out on much. Generally they stop letting you in once you turn 18.

Just to try to claw back some respect, I was only 20 when I was there, and I haven't been back after that first time! :pac:

• Advertisement

Just to try to claw back some respect, I was only 20 when I was there, and I haven't been back after that first time! :pac:

You must look young. It's full of the dregs of Tallaght. In fairness though, I despise nightclubs in general so my hatred isn't exclusively reserved for nightclubs in Tallaght

You must look young. It's full of the dregs of Tallaght. In fairness though, I despise nightclubs in general so my hatred isn't exclusively reserved for nightclubs in Tallaght

I pass for anything from 15-22. :pac:

Is it wrong that I'm serious considering selling my used underwear to afford a new tattoo in February....?

I keep reading "plaza" as "pizza".
    I'm hungry but it's midnight and I'm part Gremlin.

Is it wrong that I'm serious considering selling my used underwear to afford a new tattoo in February....?

I can pass on some of my clients...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm sorry for putting that idea in your head! :p

Adiboo wrote: »
    I'm sorry for putting that idea in your head! :p

If this goes well we'll definitely be getting tattoo'd!!! Don't be sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Im cashin in my Xmas pressie vouchers for my tattoo in Feb woohoo

Give it to me instead!

• Advertisement

As I was reading this I was convinced it was gonna say 'I'm cashing in my xmas pressies for your knickers.' :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement