Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

i is up but so driunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm still awake, going to bed now though.

I'm so tired that I feel like I'm drunk because I'm being so stupid. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm still up!

me 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I would absolutely take the pain if it was from a reputable artist giving me a fantastic piece.... but if i was someone like me who was just after the experience i;d tell them to get stuffed! MY BODY IS A TEMPLE!

Luckily my body is a tip, so have at it! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Pics as promised!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Orim wrote: »
    Are peolpe in here too good for straight vodka? Just rink it and get gping on te session.

Straight Vodka hmmmmmmm.Not good !!

Reminds me of this time I was in Fibbers and smuggled a bottle of vodka in with me.Went to the bar.Got a pint glass and filled the glass with Vodka.Bouncer obviously knew what I was up to and asked what was in the glass.

So I say water.Right he says if that water knock the glass back.So I did.And so the night began and ended in about 10 minutes--well what I can remember of it.

I still dont remember that night but my wife says it was a bad bad night-in a kind of funny way.

Apparently I went swimming in the fountain on oconnell street with my clothes on.

Ended up asleep in the dublin bus garage at 5.00 am after falling asleep on the nitelink and they left me there.Had to walk home 12 miles cos I had no money because my wife (gf at the time) had to take my wallet to stop me drinking more.

And thats only what shes told me--there was more but Ill never know.

Jesus nowadays I have 4 pints and its slippers and bed with my Ovaltine!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Also I would like to see Eminem live but I'll fúcked if I'm going to deal with the kind of crowd he'll draw.

Seen Eminem last time he was here in punchestown, Was pretty young and drunk at the time! :p but I remember it being a rough enough crowd! everyone was searched on the way in and the had sniffer dogs on the entrances too (had never seen that before or since!!) wouldn be bothered this time round!!
    Adiboo wrote: »
    I'm very tempted to go see Springsteen in either Cork or Limerick next year. I missed out on seeing him in '08.

Would like to see Eminem too.
    I didn't know Springsteen was due to play. I'd like to see him but I imagine tickets will be stupidly expensive.

Got my Boss tickets in the bag!! the were expensive alright 90bob and ticketmaster being the lovelys that they are added a 5 euro charge on each ticket!! cant bloody wait for it!!! On the taught of good gigs - ZZ Top are plyin in Cork this summer - that would be class!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Someone bring me tea, PLEASE? And also lucozade? Fell asleep on the sofa last night.. (makes a change from the kitchen table!) and since I went to bed, someone had been in and laid carpet in my mouth.... :(

Breakfast would be nice too...

Hellrazer, your doggie is just GORGEOUS... Should be illegal for an animal to be that cute... :)

Mylina wrote: »
    Hellrazer, your doggie is just GORGEOUS... Should be illegal for an animal to be that cute... :)

Shes cute alright.Have her booked for doggie training from Monday.Dont want a 10 stone + dog pulling on a lead.Ill end up under a bus!!

• Advertisement

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Shes cute alright.Have her booked for doggie training from Monday.Dont want a 10 stone + dog pulling on a lead.Ill end up under a bus!!

She's a Beaut alright!! really nice dog!! wouldn like to be feeding her when she's grown tho haha (says the man with 2 german shepherds :P) training is a good idea! I do it with mine all the time! my younger fella Elvis is only a yr old and is already over 40kg and is a power house! without the training he'd be walkin me for sure lol

Got drunk last night, agreed to buy a kayak.....so now have a kayak in the kitchen lol

Got drunk last night, agreed to buy a kayak.....so now have a kayak in the kitchen lol

Be handy if the place ever floods! :p we might see u on the news haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Pics as promised!!

LOOKIT DA DOGGY!!! She's a beaut!

No hangover! And my brother just offered me his old Galaxy s2 phone for €100...... so im getting a badly needed new phone! Great Saturday so far!

I'm píssed off. :mad:

I moderate some forums on a huge site, and last night we had this thread where people sent me messages of love or hate for other users, and I posted them all anonymously.

Unfortunately, somebody sent some to my email (so I didn't know who the person was) and one of them was defamatory against the owner of the site, like seriously bad accusations.

The owner then decided to read every single message in my inbox on that site (not knowing it was emailed to me), searching for the person who did that.

Since I don't particularly want my private messages read, I sent him the person's IP address, sourced from my email.

And now I'm being bitched out by all the other staff 'cause it turns out the person who sent it was a staff member.

:mad: Oh yeah okay, sure I'll just let him read all my private messages instead, privacy is only necessary for one person and not me, obviously.

Cnuts.

/rant

My new phone is pretty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Please kill me is half way through the new tat. it's looking good so far. if I can throw up so pics i will. I'm so jealous though. can't wait foir my next one now.

binxeo wrote: »
    Please kill me is half way through the new tat. it's looking good so far. if I can throw up so pics i will. I'm so jealous though. can't wait foir my next one now.

We're all jealous! Tell him Lynda hates him, please? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    We're all jealous! Tell him Lynda hates him, please? :p

Might as well tell him everyone here hates him right now :pac:

Took me three hours to get out of bed today :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Im not suprised, SISSY :p.

• Advertisement

I have given anything for an extra 3 hrs in bed!! stuck at work since 7 :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I think I'm getting a breathalyzer for my laptop and my phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I think I'm getting a breathalyzer for my laptop and my phone.

Think everyone of us in here could do ith one of them :).

yup. Fb should not even be legal when you're locked, on another unrelated matter if you are flirting with me when im sober you shouldn't be shocked if im drunk and horny and decide its a great idea to text/fb you

Think everyone of us in here could do ith one of them :).

Speak for yourself!

On an unrelated note, I thought I had convinced my friend that I wasn't going out tonight. She had offered to pay for a night out because I had spent a fortune on her for Christmas.

She's now bitched at me so much that I've agree to go for a 'few' drinks from 8-11. No doubt I'll end up locked and falling in the door. :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

yup. Fb should not even be legal when you're locked, on another unrelated matter if you are flirting with me when im sober you shouldn't be shocked if im drunk and horny and decide its a great idea to text/fb you

I thought that we were just friends :(

jenizzle wrote: »
    I thought that we were just friends :(

ha ha wench!! but seriously....my phone is filled with too many girls that apparently drunk ray wants to make sexytime with judging by the texts i read this morning lol

ha ha wench!! but seriously....my phone is filled with too many girls that apparently drunk ray wants to make sexytime with judging by the texts i read this morning lol
    The trick is to delete all sent messages on your phone when you're drinking. Drunk me loves drunk texting. Sober me hates dealing with the aftermath.

Luckily, i have very few people to drunk text these days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

McChubbin wrote: »
    I keep reading "plaza" as "pizza".
    I'm hungry but it's midnight and I'm part Gremlin.
    Gremlins have no problem eating after midnight... only Mogwais! [/pedantic]:pac:
    I love Slane. I remember coming out Chilis at Slane gasping for food, drink and smokes. I managed to bum a couple of smokes, traded a smoke for two packs of crisps and then traded a pack of crisps for a bottle of water. Best gig ever :D plus QOTSA :D
    No mention the Foo Fighters? :eek: They were brilliant too!
    Wasnt at that one :(, would have loving to have been love QOTSA cant wait for there new album. Been to Slane twice once when I was 14 when Verve headlined and I hate to admit it Robbie Williams stole the show that year and he put on one hell of a show, Manic Street Preachers and Travis were good aswell. The Verve were ****. Its a great spot or a concert just **** getting home from it :o.
    I was at that one too, Robbie really did steal the show, and The Verve were a real downer after having him on. Particularly when they play a version of Bittersweet Symphony that went on instrumentally for about 20 minutes. ¬_¬
    I can picture the mass text ya sent out:
    "i mght be dr8nk butuyf you heave an vahina you;;do"

• Advertisement

The trick is to delete all sent messages on your phone when you're drinking. Drunk me loves drunk texting. Sober me hates dealing with the aftermath.

Luckily, i have very few people to drunk text these days!
    Can't delete what people do be texting me taking the piss
    Gremlins have no problem eating after midnight... only Mogwais! [/pedantic]:pac:

No mention the Foo Fighters? :eek: They were brilliant too!

I was at that one too, Robbie really did steal the show, and The Verve were a real downer after having him on. Particularly when they play a version of Bittersweet Symphony that went on instrumentally for about 20 minutes. ¬_¬

I can picture the mass text ya sent out:
    "i mght be dr8nk butuyf you heave an vahina you;;do"
    Pretty much this if I'm being honest!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement