Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I think I'll get drunk tonight and drunk text the ass off Adi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I think I'll get drunk tonight and drunk text the ass off Adi :D

Oh Jesus, I better prepare myself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

So my attempts to stay sober this weekend have ended quite early was dead set on staying in then boom got a universal text informing me it was my mates last weekend home before he returns to oz so we have to go out. I wouldnt mind ive another mate returning from Oz hes been politely asked to leave he overstayed his welcome and he will be home on the 20th first time seeing him in nearly four years and this lad is nuts some man for the session so that should be eh an interesting weekend.

On a side note just home from skin City booked in with Michal on the 17th:D was yapping away to Pawel he was loving my t-shirt and my movie tattoo until I told him Remis was doing it was like I hit an off switch in his head :pac:.

Oh an I arrived home to find the father has broken my laptop :mad::mad::mad: its coming on but the screen is stayin black :mad:.

Waffle over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Adiboo wrote: »

Moisturiser, toilet roll is it? :p

Moisturiser toilet roll is it? :p

Ye're all filthy bastids!

• Advertisement

Don't even try to hide your excitement. Get credit!!!

The lure of free vodka won me over. I just got a text saying 'I have a litre of Smirnoff that i wont ever drink, so bring a mixer and do as much damage as you want'. Challenge accepted!

Don't even try to hide your excitement. Get credit!!!

The lure of free vodka won me over. I just got a text saying 'I have a litre of Smirnoff that i wont ever drink, so bring a mixer and do as much damage as you want'. Challenge accepted!

Webtexts! Do your worst!

Webtexts! Do your worst!

Bad move bruv...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Wrecked him?? she ****ing nearly killed him! (feeling this will be apt in the mara)

Just woke up from a hungover nap.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

How art thou Mr. Raze?

Any luck trying to figure out what you were trying to write with some of those posts in the wee small hours? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

nope not a clue nor shall I be attempting to try and decipher them, needless to say I should not be allowed to have 670 odd euro when I'm in the pub!

oh_you_by_doom1272-d31mb3c.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I'm píssed off. :mad:

I moderate some forums on a huge site, and last night we had this thread where people sent me messages of love or hate for other users, and I posted them all anonymously.

Unfortunately, somebody sent some to my email (so I didn't know who the person was) and one of them was defamatory against the owner of the site, like seriously bad accusations.

The owner then decided to read every single message in my inbox on that site (not knowing it was emailed to me), searching for the person who did that.

Since I don't particularly want my private messages read, I sent him the person's IP address, sourced from my email.

And now I'm being bitched out by all the other staff 'cause it turns out the person who sent it was a staff member.

:mad: Oh yeah okay, sure I'll just let him read all my private messages instead, privacy is only necessary for one person and not me, obviously.

Cnuts.

/rant

I feel your pain. I'm an Admin on a motorbike forum, and the horse-sh!t with mods and supermods can be unreal and the b!tching between some members can be just downright childish.. :rolleyes:

I wonder how much of that 670 has lived to tell the tale....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Inglorious basterds is about to start... Worth watching?

Mylina wrote: »
    YES! A lot of pretty men.

I may be slightly drunk...

Mylina wrote: »

No, for two reasons. 1. It's Tarantino, so unless you're into his stuff (which (I'M not) it's rubbish.
    YES! A lot of pretty men.

2. As stated above. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

No, for two reasons. 1. It's Tarantino, so unless you're into his stuff (which (I'M not) it's rubbish.

Even pulp fiction??????????

235141.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Love pulp fiction....

Roaring fire, toasting feet, mulled wine in hand... Life is good... :)

I've never seen pulp fiction.

/runs

• Advertisement

gregers85 wrote: »
    Even pulp fiction??????????

235141.jpg

TBH, I hated it!! Based on so many people's opinions, I went to the cinema to see it. Halfway through, most of the cinema had emptied out, I wasn't long behind them. I've never walked out of a movie, but Pulp Fiction, I ran away screaming!

/runs

PMSL! You didn't miss anything. BUT, Reservoir Dogs - not bad at all in fairness.

/runs

235142.jpg

/runs

And you gave out to me for never having seen The Never Ending Story!

And you gave out to me for never having seen The Never Ending Story!

Jeez, even I'VE seen that!! :pac:

The shame of me! :o

TBH, I hated it!! Based on so many people's opinions, I went to the cinema to see it. Halfway through, most of the cinema had emptied out, I wasn't long behind them. I've never walked out of a movie, but Pulp Fiction, I ran away screaming!

To be honest - I dont really like Tarantino myself, but I love Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs!! As for the rest..... meh

To be honest - I dont really like Tarantino myself, but I love Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs!! As for the rest..... meh

Yeah, he's not great at all, or at least not to my liking.

Watching Heat on TV3 now, what a cast, what a movie!!

I like some Tarantino, hate others. Reservoir Dogs > Pulp Fiction.
    I really enjoyed Inglorious Basterds. Reservoir Dogs is still my favourite of his movies though.
    Funnily, he HATES Death Proof, which I really liked. Probably because of the Kurt Russell / Rosario Dawson combo!

Great Scene from Reservoir Dogs - every time i here the song i think of it haha

Great Scene from Reservoir Dogs - every time i here the song i think of it haha

GREAT scene!!!! :D

• Advertisement

Mr. Blonde - One of the all-time great movie assholes!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement