Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    You didn't just collapse into the bed. :pac: You were on the phone to me for over an hour while you were in bed!

So last night was eventful. Was freaked out by Jenizzle. My friend drank so much that she collapsed outside the pub, had to get an ambulance for her (the paramedic was impressed with how well I looked after her 'cause I had her in the recovery position, had checked her breathing, pulse, airways and responses and knew what to do when she started having a seizure :pac: ), was on the phone to Marty for about 2 hours total and I fell out of my heels and cut the fecking leg off myself.

Great night! :D

So thats two hours I have no memory of :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

So thats two hours I have no memory of :o

More actually, 'cause you called me four or five other times and I couldn't answer 'cause of my friend being unconscious. I answered once and said 'My friend collapsed, call me in ten mins, I'm looking after her' and you said 'Hellloooooooooooooooo, where are you?' so I just hung up. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

So....I got given out to last night...Apparently the other night some girl was annoying the **** out of me so I told her to **** off or I'd punch her in the face! no recolection of saying it at all lol I'ma mess

Edit: I'd like to point out that I wouldn't of done it but my friends know what I'm like...apparently she didn't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I think as a group we need to stop drinking for a while....

I would but eh...... no. :o

Oh yeah. found you on facebook, you know a few of my mates. :)

• Advertisement

I would but eh...... no. :o

Oh yeah. found you on facebook, you know a few of my mates. :)
    Stalky mcstalkerson! I assume that was you that just added me then :p

Stalky mcstalkerson! I assume that was you that just added me then :p

You came up as a suggestion, stalking is too much effort. :pac:

You came up as a suggestion, stalking is too much effort. :pac:
    Dont lie! You went searching!

I concur :cool:, hangover kicking in :(. Need food and a good film to watch one that doesnt require the brain to function because I left that in the pub somewhere.

First day back in work tomorrow FCUK.

Dont lie! You went searching!

Nope! Sure you came up as being feckin' engaged to Adiboo, even if you didn't come up as a suggestion, you were also there on my news feed. :pac: Want a screen shot or something? :pac:

• Advertisement

I concur :cool:, hangover kicking in :(. Need food and a good film to watch one that doesnt require the brain to function because I left that in the pub somewhere.

First day back in work tomorrow FCUK.

Just count down the days til your day off and you'll be grand. :p

What film ya gonna watch? :)

Nope! Sure you came up as being feckin' engaged to Adiboo, even if you didn't come up as a suggestion, you were also there on my news feed. :pac: Want a screen shot or something? :pac:
    No no, i believe you! :o

Just count down the days til your day off and you'll be grand. :p

What film ya gonna watch? :)

So that would be Tuesday I love only working three days a week :D.

I dont know want something new, roll on the 14th of January so I can get Dredd on blu ray and give that a viewing.

No no, i believe you! :o

So engaged life treating yehs well? :D

So engaged life treating yehs well? :D
    First day of my engaged life and Im absolutely hanging :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I only had four drinks last night, t'was nice waking up fairly clear-headed this morning.

So that would be Tuesday I love only working three days a week :D.

I dont know want something new, roll on the 14th of January so I can get Dredd on blu ray and give that a viewing.

So you're only in for one day before having a day off and you're complaining?! First world problems. :p

jenizzle wrote: »
    I only had four drinks last night, t'was nice waking up fairly clear-headed this morning.

I'm jealous. I can't even remember what you look like. :pac: I was locked by the time I saw you and then someone handed me a pitcher of JD after that. SO yeah. Good night. :pac:

First day of my engaged life and Im absolutely hanging :(

I feel youre pain im dying, since ya only live up the road from me if you go the shops pick us up some ice cream and drop it to me please :pac:
    So you're only in for one day before having a day off and you're complaining?! First world problems. :p

Shush its my first day back in three weeks its going to suck plus im off Tuesday then back in for two nights I dont mind the nights its the days that kill me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Jesus, sounds like most people here had a busy night last night :P

• Advertisement

I feel youre pain im dying, since ya only live up the road from me if you go the shops pick us up some ice cream and drop it me please :pac:

Shush its my first day back in three weeks its going to suck plus im off Tuesday then back in for two nights I dont mind the nights its the days that kill me.

Awwwwh. If I wasn't broke and hanging, I'd buy ice cream and take the two buses up to your gaf to drop it in. :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I'm jealous. I can't even remember what you look like. :pac: I was locked by the time I saw you and then someone handed me a pitcher of JD after that. SO yeah. Good night. :pac:

You did take a tremendously blurry photo :P

Awwwwh. If I wasn't broke and hanging, I'd buy ice cream and take the two buses up to your gaf to drop it in. :p

Do it, ill be sound and pay for your bus fair.

Do it, ill be sound and pay for your bus fair.
    You gent!

You gent!

I do try :p, I would drive but eh im afraid that if I get pulled over im more than likely still over the legal limit ;).

ahahaha, reminds me of when I was 14 and wanted to see my friends, I'd be like 'come on, be sound, I'll give yiz the bus fares.' :pac:

Just found out my mate had a baby last week, but the baby was seriously ill, but is being well looked after now.

Instead of thanking the medical staff who worked their asses off, she thanks god.

Pft.

Marty is annoyed that I didn't defend him and call him a gent.

So yeah, he IS a gent (genuinely is!) but I cannot say why I know this because it'd embarrass him. :pac:

Marty is annoyed that I didn't defend him and call him a gent.

So yeah, he IS a gent (genuinely is!) but I cannot say why I know this because it'd embarrass him. :pac:

:pac::pac::pac::pac: thats it im going to kick you :P.

Its how gentlemen roll.

Its how gentlemen roll.

We both know you'd never kick me 'cause I'd do the pouty lips and puppy dog eyes thing and make you feel terrible if you even tried. :p;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Its how gentlemen roll.

There's probably a salty pirate joke to be made here...but I'll be dammed if I'll make it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement