Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

O.T.B 2.1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Marty is annoyed that I didn't defend him and call him a gent.

So yeah, he IS a gent (genuinely is!) but I cannot say why I know this because it'd embarrass him. :pac:
    Tell us!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Tell us!!!

I can't, he'd murder me! Suffice to say, he is a complete and utter gent. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

We both know you'd never kick me 'cause I'd do the pouty lips and puppy dog eyes thing and make you feel terrible if you even tried. :p;)

Damn them big eyes, and me being a sucker for puppy dog eyes :o.

I can't, he'd murder me! Suffice to say, he is a complete and utter gent. :)
    A worthy sacrifice! Im so curious!

Damn them big eyes, and me being a sucker for puppy dog eyes :o.

Yeah, having huge eyes has its advantages when it comes to guilting you. ;)

@Cupcake Crisis - it is not a worthy sacrifice! Shush! No gossip for you. :p

• Advertisement

A worthy sacrifice! Im so curious!

you know strangely im kinda curious myself. Better text and find out.

you know strangely im kinda curious myself. Better text and find out.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You don't even know HOW you're a gent? What? I'm well not texting you back. :pac:

Can we all just agree that Marty is not a gent and move on?

Can we all just agree that Marty is not a gent and move on?

I can't. I'd be lying. Plus he'd give out stink to me if I didn't defend him. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Jaysus, serious drinkers here. I like a couple of beers, but not to that extent. Can't remember the last time I was falling down, sh!t-faced, pissing myself, lying-in-a-ditch drunk.

• Advertisement

I can't. I'd be lying. Plus he'd give out stink to me if I didn't defend him. :pac:
    What a big girl!

Jaysus, serious drinkers here. I like a couple of beers, but not to that extent. Can't remember the last time I was falling down, sh!t-faced, pissing myself, lying-in-a-ditch drunk.

Well now I rarely get that bad strangely I can always handle my drink well enough. Always be pissed out my face and my memory fcuks off for a few hours most weekends but been told I can still carry myself is that makes sense ha I give the impression im still with it. Although I did once piss in the bedroom against the door sleep drunk walking kinda thing, but its ok I know people who have done much worse :pac:.

What a big girl!

:pac: going for the reverse pyshcology

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Sometimes you just gotta make going to mass fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Christmas tree has been taken down and put away... The kids are playing Russian Roulette with a Nerf gun and I'm sitting in the bathroom with bright red dye in my hair and my head wrapped up in a freezer bag.... Operation 'cover all the bathroom surfaces in red hairdye' has commenced :D

I've never been lying in a ditch drunk. I cant imagine it being very nice

:pac: going for the reverse pyshcology

The reverse psychology worked, Marty said I can tell ya as long as I don't embarrass him too much. :pac:

Eh, yeah the gentlemanly things he does? Eh, anytime I've seen him, he's picked me up and dropped me home. If that wasn't gentlemanly enough, I make him drop me around the corner from my house 'cause my ma's nosey, so he then follows me in his car to make sure I get from the corner to my house safely. :o

When he pointed out a fox, I was delighted 'cause I'd never seen one in real life before (yes, really) so he then made sure to point out every single one he saw after that. :)

When he forgets to text back, I get an apology every time.

SO yup, total gent. :o Hope it embarrasses him hearing this as much as it embarrassed me saying it, I'm never normally nice when talking about people. :pac:

I've never been lying in a ditch drunk. I cant imagine it being very nice

Happened to me a couple of times. The one that comes to mind quickest was at the Guns N Roses gig in Slane (May 1991), I was in a serious mess that day! LOL

The reverse psychology worked, Marty said I can tell ya as long as I don't embarrass him too much. :pac:

Eh, yeah the gentlemanly things he does? Eh, anytime I've seen him, he's picked me up and dropped me home. If that wasn't gentlemanly enough, I make him drop me around the corner from my house 'cause my ma's nosey, so he then follows me in his car to make sure I get from the corner to my house safely. :o

When he pointed out a fox, I was delighted 'cause I'd never seen one in real life before (yes, really) so he then made sure to point out every single one he saw after that. :)

When he forgets to text back, I get an apology every time.

SO yup, total gent. :o Hope it embarrasses him hearing this as much as it embarrassed me saying it, I'm never normally nice when talking about people. :pac:

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP. :mad:

• Advertisement

SHUT THE FUCK UP. :mad:

NEVER!!!!! :mad:

My niece is throwing a beast of a tantrum, so i escaped to my room. Just as im settling down with a episode of Family guy..... something catches my eye on the wall...... A spider so fucking big it was wielding knives :mad::mad:

NEVER!!!!! :mad:

Please do, I'm embarrassed!! :pac:
    My niece is throwing a beast of a tantrum, so i escaped to my room. Just as im settling down with a episode of Family guy..... something catches my eye on the wall...... A spider so fucking big it was wielding knives :mad::mad:

Oh sweet baby jesus, kill it. ugh ugh ugh. I'm freaking even thinking about that. :pac: Get someone to kill it for you. :(

Please do, I'm embarrassed!! :pac:

Oh sweet baby jesus, kill it. ugh ugh ugh. I'm freaking even thinking about that. :pac: Get someone to kill it for you. :(

I legged it out of the room. I wont go back in till it's fumigated. It might be quicker to just burn the house to the ground.

I legged it out of the room. I wont go back in till it's fumigated. It might be quicker to just burn the house to the ground.

Grab some petrol (or vodka if petrol isn't readily available), douse the most flammable house parts, throw match, run.

Job done. :cool:

It was so big i reckon it'd survive the fire and i'll just have angered it.

It was so big i reckon it'd survive the fire and i'll just have angered it.

LMFAO!!!! :pac: :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There's only one solution...

bulletgif.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

So hungover :/ We were playing shot jenga last night before we went out. I remember leaving the house at about ten cause I fell off a wall, then I woke up in my friend's house at three this afternoon :/

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

So hungover :/ We were playing shot jenga last night before we went out. I remember leaving the house at about ten cause I fell off a wall, then I woke up in my friend's house at three this afternoon :/
    Could b worse got home at 4 last night. Went into work at 10.... Still twisted.... Nothin said :-P
    supposed to be finishd 4 n headin to my tattooist to look at designs n stuff but someone called in sick:-(.....so wont b home till like 12. On my half hour break now before busy....... Im never ever ever drinking again..... Ever;-)

• Advertisement

Well, I got home at around 5am, after a jug of JD and Diet Coke, 10 pints of beer, 3 pints of cider (EWWW), several shots and a few vodkas.

I slept like a baby and my hangover is completely gone.

Also, I got put on medication for vertigo which I started yesterday. So far today, no dizziness or falling over. HELL YES. :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement