Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Marty either of the 2.5 ones should do it.

Jones sodas are great, but if they beat sex then you've been doing it wrong... :pac:

They don't even beat masturbation ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

LyndaMcL wrote: »

They don't even beat masturbation ffs.
    You don't like them, therefore your opinion is null and void. :pac:

Ya wouldn't. I've gone without for years before too. Ya cope. And when it's good, it's worth the wait!

I'm not gonna say the longest I've gone without but it hasn't been even close to as long as that. I probably wouldn't kill myself, but I'd end up forgetting about my morals and slutting myself out to anyone who'd have me. :pac:

You don't like them, therefore your opinion is null and void. :pac:

Ah here, I was trying to agree with you! Feck off so! Mods are being mean, wtf has this forum come to? :(

I'm not gonna say the longest I've gone without but it hasn't been even close to as long as that. I probably wouldn't kill myself, but I'd end up forgetting about my morals and slutting myself out to anyone who'd have me. :pac:
    I'd considered that at one stage, tried it once. It wasn't fun. At all. Never again.

When you've a real spark and connection with the person, nothing even comes close.

• Advertisement

I'd considered that at one stage, tried it once. It wasn't fun. At all. Never again.

I've never considered it, never tried it, but eh, if I had to go 5 years without sex, I know full well I'd sleep with anyone after about 2 years. Then I'd hate myself. :o

Ah here, I was trying to agree with you! Feck off so! Mods are being mean, wtf has this forum come to? :(
    *bops Lynda on the head with the banstick*
    Back in line you.

(Respect my authoritah!)
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Marty either of the 2.5 ones should do it.

Jones sodas are great, but if they beat sex then you've been doing it wrong... :pac:

Thanks Damo much appreciated :)/

5 years fook me id have a left arm like this

VascularArm.jpg

*Note to self, never shake Martys left hand, only right*

*Note to self, never shake Martys left hand, only right*

His left hand IS quite strong tbh.

Must be a while since he got laid. :pac:

I should be made a mod. I'd keep Damo in line. :mad:

• Advertisement

*Lynda banned for ten years for back seat modding*

*Lynda banned for ten years for back seat modding*

I know what back seat modding is and I didn't do it! Stop being abusive!

God, I'm tempted to link you lot to the forums I mod so that you join and I can ban you all. At least over there I don't need a legit reason, I can just ban willy nilly. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I know what back seat modding is and I didn't do it! Stop being abusive!

God, I'm tempted to link you lot to the forums I mod so that you join and I can ban you all. At least over there I don't need a legit reason, I can just ban willy nilly. :pac:

G'wan Lynda... we'll be good... promise! :D

Mylina wrote: »
    G'wan Lynda... we'll be good... promise! :D

Hmm. The site is made for people who listen to rock music, though. :p

Here's a link to one of the forums on it that I mod -

http://vampirefreaks.com/forum/cat.php?c=20

and here's a link to my profile: http://vampirefreaks.com/HitlersMoustache

I know the name of the site is terrible, but the site itself isn't too bad. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Feh, you get used to the dry spell after a while. My last relationship was pretty crappy and it put me off men for a while. Closest thing I have to a relationship these days is a platonic thing with a male friend who has a patological fear of women with borderline asexuality.
    I often feel like I'm Amy Farrah Fowler to his Sheldon...:pac:
    At the moment, I'm not really looking for a partner as I like to be independent and I've found in my life that the only person I can truely depend on is myself. I'm happy enough being single but I won't lie and say I don't feel lonely at times. Still, I'd rather be on my own than with someone who doesn't appreciate me or treats me like crap.
    Even so, whilst I say I'm waiting for the right person, I've given myself a time limit- If I'm still single when I'm 35, I'm going to go down the "turkey baster" route. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Feckin holidays have me all messed up cant sleep at all not even a wink and im up for work in 2 and half hours hours its going to be a long long day :mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It got weird in here last night..... Sex..... Soda.... Oooookkkk.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Years???? ****ing hell, I just went nearly 6 months which is the longest since I started having sex and I was seriously going insane. I do not see the point not having sex!

Edit: 6?? Eh no i had a woman then, 3 months!

I don't see why people get so worked up over dry spells. Obviously, we'd all like to be having sex all the time, and i get a bit grouchy if i hadn't got it in a while, but i wouldn't say id go insane or start whoring myself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Great thing about being in a meaningful relationship, never need to worry about a dry spell again or dealing with one night stand guilt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Why? Who is he and what did he do?? :D :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

binxeo wrote: »
    Great thing about being in a meaningful relationship, never need to worry about a dry spell again or dealing with one night stand guilt.

one night stand guilt??? never had any guilt as I'm an adult and single to do whatever I want

I was putting all the Christmas decorations back up in the attic and stumbled across this.... pow! Right in the childhood!!

I was putting all the Christmas decorations back up in the attic and stumbled across this.... pow! Right in the childhood!!

ew ew ew ew. Fúcking hate that movie. :( Falkor freaked me out as a kid. :pac:

ew ew ew ew. Fúcking hate that movie. :( Falkor freaked me out as a kid. :pac:
    Im throwing a drink over you at the beers. NO ONE DISSES FALKOR!!

Im throwing a drink over you at the beers. NO ONE DISSES FALKOR!!

HE SCARED ME! I used to call him 'Fúcker' when I was a kid 'cause I couldn't pronounce Falkor. :pac:

Nostalgia is awesome, though. :)

The first movie is still one of my favourite movies ever. The other 2 not so much. Falkor is the most amazing thing ever. I loved him so much. I just want to give him a big squeeze.

The first movie is still one of my favourite movies ever. The other 2 not so much. Falkor is the most amazing thing ever. I loved him so much. I just want to give him a big squeeze.

D'awwwwwwwwwwwww!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

235304.jpg

• Advertisement

gregers85 wrote: »

235304.jpg
    He's just so bloody adorable! Some scientist needs to genetically engineer me a Falkor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement