Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yis are starting to scare me... :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Damo, I think yer well used to me when I'm out, you'll be grand :pac:

Yeah, I know what you're like, that's why I'm worried... :p

Yeah yeah, I know you're grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Quitting smoking seems to be doing me some good.

Started back at bootcamp this evening after 2 or 3 weeks away from it.

Every single person in the place struggled a bit more than usual. Except me. I feckin' flew through it and enjoyed every second. The trainers said it's probably because I quit smoking, I had more energy and was breathing better.

That's made me 100% determined not to go back on them at all. I'd been weakening (especially 'cause my moron sister was trying to get me to smoke last night) but feck that, I have to stay off them now. :D

Also upping my training to double what I'm doing now. The trainers think it'll kill me, since no other person they're training is able to do the amount I'm determined to do, and I'm not exactly super fit. :pac:

Feck it, I'll manage it. :D

Started back with my strong man circuit training last night too!! Jesus I'm in bits this mornin!! my legs are tattered haha

Good on ya!!!! Keep it up!!! :D I'd love to go back training properly, but I can't until I find out what's happening with this ****ty collarbone!! :mad: Back in to Tullamore Hospital on Wednesday for a C.T. scan and I should have a better idea then what's going on.

An uncle of mine broke his collar bone on Stephen's Day playing in a charity over 40s rugby match!! He's up in a heep the feckin eejit haha hope u get it sorted soon!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Yis are starting to scare me... :pac:
    In all the years since we last graced a pub together i can promise you i have NOT grown up. But i wasn't that bad back then :p

Edit: my new plugs just arrived! Stretchy stretchy :)

In all the years since we last graced a pub together i can promise you i have NOT grown up. But i wasn't that bad back then :p

Edit: my new plugs just arrived! Stretchy stretchy :)

I believe that last time was a bowling alley? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

gregers85 wrote: »
    An uncle of mine broke his collar bone on Stephen's Day playing in a charity over 40s rugby match!! He's up in a heep the feckin eejit haha hope u get it sorted soon!!

Thanks man, I think my age may be a problem too, I'm 42 so don't have the healing abilities of you young folk! :rolleyes: :P But yeah, tis painful! :(

I believe that last time was a bowling alley? :D
    Oh yeah! Well i was well behaved then because they wouldn't let me get drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I'm well behaved..... Mostly :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Mylina wrote: »
    I'm well behaved..... Mostly :D

I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna be a mess at the beers :p

Thanks man, I think my age may be a problem too, I'm 42 so don't have the healing abilities of you young folk! :rolleyes: :P But yeah, tis painful! :(

Ya id say its well painful! iv broken a few ribs! can only imagine the collar bone!

Adiboo wrote: »

I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna be a mess at the beers :p
    You're not allowed come to the beers. Im afraid you'll make a show of me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

You're not allowed come to the beers. Im afraid you'll make a show of me

She keeps me on a short leash.

Adiboo wrote: »
    She keeps me on a short leash.

He only gets the leash after a period of good behaviour. Normally I just drag him around by the collar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

*Reminder to self - Stay up to date with threads in here or get lost in weirdness

The beers sounds like it'll be... fun :pac:

Orim wrote: »
    The beers sounds like it'll be... interesting :eek:

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Is it bad that I'm in pain from last night's class, yet I'm considering going down to a TRX class tonight, and I have circuit training tomorrow? :pac:

I swear, I'm going to end up killing myself.

Also, I demand that every single one of ye that's drinking does a shot with me at the beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Is it bad that I'm in pain from last night's class, yet I'm considering going down to a TRX class tonight, and I have circuit training tomorrow? :pac:

Also, I demand that every single one of ye that's drinking does a shot with me at the beers!

Ah sure you will be grand :).

Im ok with that bit I really do love doing shots, my brain on the other hand does'nt and tends to go walkabouts after them but sure trying to fill in the blanks is half the fun the next morning.

Im going for my first jog since before Christmas tonight will probably kill me starting to get some sort of a routine back after the alcoholic buzz I had going at Christmas.

Ah sure you will be grand :).

Im ok with that bit I really do love doing shots, my brain on the other hand does'nt and tends to go walkabouts after them but sure trying to fill in the blanks is half the fun the next morning.

Im going for my first jog since before Christmas tonight will probably kill me starting to get some sort of a routine back after the alcoholic buzz I had going at Christmas.

I'll help ya fill in the blanks, and this time I'll be nice and leave out the embarrassing parts. :p

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be grand. :) Don't be surprised if you're not quite as good as before, though. All the alcohol will have had an effect.

On an unrelated note - woke up for the first time since I started smoking and DIDN'T cough. Fúck yeah. I'm not even craving them too badly! :D:D

• Advertisement

I'll help ya fill in the blanks, and this time I'll be nice and leave out the embarrassing parts. :p

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be grand. :) Don't be surprised if you're not quite as good as before, though. All the alcohol will have had an effect.

On an unrelated note - woke up for the first time since I started smoking and DIDN'T cough. Fúck yeah. I'm not even craving them too badly! :D:D

Yeh there usually is a few embarrassing parts :o

Ah I know that ill probably be back to square one all over again the alcohol and poor diet over Christmas will certainly have taken its toll :(.

Good on ya, nothing better than the first day ya wake up without coughing half your lung up :).

Ah I know that ill probably be back to square one all over again the alcohol and poor diet over Christmas will certainly have taken its toll :(.

Good on ya, nothing better than the first day ya wake up without coughing half your lung up :).

A few? Wow, you're the master of under-estimation. :p

Nah, you won't be back to square one, but you'll have regressed a little bit. Just don't push yourself too hard, no point leaving yourself in a heap when you could do a bit less tonight, but more tomorrow.

Ha, I've never coughed all that badly, never the 'coughing up half a lung' stage anyway. It's nice not to cough at all though, yay. :)

You'll be grand pump a bit of protein into yu nd ul be grand!! :p

Ye had my first night back last night myself after the xmas! put up half a stone!!! :mad: im like a bugger haha back to chicken nd pasta diet for me lol

You'll be grand pump a bit of protein into yu nd ul be grand!! :p

Ye had my first night back last night myself after the xmas! put up half a stone!!! :mad: im like a bugger haha back to chicken nd pasta diet for me lol

I'm more worried about the pain I'm in. :pac: I'm on a fairly strict high protein, low carb diet anyway, but have to be careful 'cause I don't wanna end up like a fooking bodybuilder. :pac:

How did ya cope? Your muscles hating you right now?

I'm more worried about the pain I'm in. :pac: I'm on a fairly strict high protein, low carb diet anyway, but have to be careful 'cause I don't wanna end up like a fooking bodybuilder. :pac:

How did ya cope? Your muscles hating you right now?

my upper body is grand but my legs are dead today!! thank god I sit infront of a computer all day at work haha My brother started with me last night! he's a thin scrut only weighs 10 stone!! (we're complete opposites haha) he is in bits today he cant move haha he nearly fainted nd all last night haha

my upper body is grand but my legs are dead today!! thank god I sit infront of a computer all day at work haha My brother started with me last night! he's a thin scrut only weighs 10 stone!! (we're complete opposites haha) he is in bits today he cant move haha he nearly fainted nd all last night haha

:pac: sounds like me the first time I went for a run could barely walk for about four days after it, all the lads in work were calling me Mr Penguin because of how I was walking :pac:.

I lost 3lbs over Christmas...... Am i weird?

My little sister's like that at the moment. :pac: She only weighs half a stone less than me, and has been doing the classes longer than me, but couldn't handle it after the Christmas break and had to step out for 15 mins to get sick. :pac:

Good god, my breakfast looks revolting. :(

:pac: sounds like me the first time I went for a run could barely walk for about four days after it, all the lads in work were calling me Mr Penguin because of how I was walking :pac:.

haha brill :p he usually fit as a fiddle he box's and plays indoor football nearly every day the week but he twisted his knee bout 4 months ago and is only back now! he never paced himself! forgot he'd become a couch potatoe haha

• Advertisement

I lost 3lbs over Christmas...... Am i weird?

Nah, you were probably hungover more than usual, thus eating less than usual.

I lost a few pounds as well.

Alcoholism rocks.:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement