Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    My little sister's like that at the moment. :pac: She only weighs half a stone less than me, and has been doing the classes longer than me, but couldn't handle it after the Christmas break and had to step out for 15 mins to get sick. :pac:

Good god, my breakfast looks revolting. :(

you should see my diet now that Im back properly :( so plain so bland :( haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Nah, you were probably hungover more than usual, thus eating less than usual.

I lost a few pounds as well.

Alcoholism rocks.:cool:
    Im putting it down to the vomiting bug. And i dont eat meat so i never eat more than normal at Christmas really

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I gained about 7 pounds over Christmas which is really strange for me, think im at the heaviest weight ive ever been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Im putting it down to the vomiting bug. And i dont eat meat so i never eat more than normal at Christmas really

You.... don't... eat meat? :eek:

Insert inuendo joke here.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I lost 5lbs over xmas season - breakfast and vodka diet ftw :o

Starting back at the weights tonight, maybe some HIIT. Really recommend FitnessBlender videos if yer ever looking for a workout to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Insert inuendo joke here.

She's a vagetarian...

Nope. Haven't in years. There's only one kind of sausage i like ;)

(sorry Damo)

She's a vagetarian...

Well played, my good sir! :pac:

(sorry Damo)

235453.gif

• Advertisement

Not that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Is it bad that I'm in pain from last night's class, yet I'm considering going down to a TRX class tonight, and I have circuit training tomorrow? :pac:

Nah you'll be grand. Just your body getting used to training again.
    Also, I demand that every single one of ye that's drinking does a shot with me at the beers!

Ooohhhh, don't know about that. I don't really drink that much anyway, and when I drink shots, stuff tends to get broke so I don't think it's a good idea. :o
    gregers85 wrote: »
    Ye had my first night back last night myself after the xmas! put up half a stone!!! :mad: im like a bugger haha back to chicken nd pasta diet for me lol

Did a bit last night too (limited due to aforementioned injury) by holy Jebus, my obliques and thighs are cursing me today! :pac:

Cocktail??

*ducks and runs*

:P

Oh! Adi won't appreciate that :p

Nah you'll be grand. Just your body getting used to training again.

Ooohhhh, don't know about that. I don't really drink that much anyway, and when I drink shots, stuff tends to get broke so I don't think it's a good idea. :o

Did a bit last night too (limited due to aforementioned injury) by holy Jebus, my obliques and thighs are cursing me today! :pac:

Getting used to it and actively seeking out more than I usually do are different things! I've decided not to do TRX tonight, gonna just go for a run and a swim instead. I haven't swam in about 10 years since I nearly drowned, but I'm determined that this year I'm gonna do the Machester Swim during the summer, so better get cracking!

YOU WILL DO A SHOT. I'll get ya a hell shot, half of it is only cranberry juice anyway. :p

If you're in pain, you're pushing yourself too far. C'mon, keeping fit while injured is one thing, pulling muscles is another. Don't be silly, mate.

Oh! Adi won't appreciate that :p

He can't handle the truth?

*runs*

Getting used to it and actively seeking out more than I usually do are different things! I've decided not to do TRX tonight, gonna just go for a run and a swim instead. I haven't swam in about 10 years since I nearly drowned, but I'm determined that this year I'm gonna do the Machester Swim during the summer, so better get cracking!

YOU WILL DO A SHOT. I'll get ya a hell shot, half of it is only cranberry juice anyway. :p

I somehow strangely forgot how to swim :( but whats the machester swim?

A shot thats half cranberry is not a real shot that like saying a baby Guinness is a real shot.

I somehow strangely forgot how to swim :( but whats the machester swim?

A shot thats half cranberry is not a real shot that like saying a baby Guinness is a real shot.

I know how to swim, I used to do it competitively til I nearly drowned, but I've been too afraid to swim since. :(

Here's a link, it's just a 1 mile swim, nothing too bad, but hopefully it'll get me over my fear of water.

http://www.greatswim.org/events/great-manchester-swim/default.aspx

I know, it's a pussy shot, but PKM doesn't want to do a real shot. And baby guinness is fúcking rank.

Ye I dont drink spirits either! I suffer from a similar disposition when there in my system!! often its people that broke :( (including myself) :( so ill def stick to the beer!! keeps me happy and sociable :D

Ye I dont drink spirits either! I suffer from a similar disposition when there in my system!! often its people that broke :( (including myself) :( so ill def stick to the beer!! keeps me happy and sociable :D

Fecking women. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

YOU'RE the one that's one too many!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Captain Morgan is my downfall..... Last time I was in Club Hell, it was the pre-drinks, of Captain Morgan in Abigails that killed me :pac:

Bad state of affairs when I don't remember GETTING to the pub, let alone leaving :o:o:o

YOU'RE the one that's one too many!!! :eek:

You can never have too much of me. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Maybe, we'll see. :cool:
    If you're in pain, you're pushing yourself too far. C'mon, keeping fit while injured is one thing, pulling muscles is another. Don't be silly, mate.

Nah, it's the lactic acid pain. It's a good pain. :D I know my limit, I know when to stop. :)
    He can't handle the truth?

*runs*

Move over, I'm coming up behind. Might have to run over ya! :D
    I know, it's a pussy shot, but PKM doesn't want to do a real shot. And baby guinness is fúcking rank.

Pussy shot???? WTF?? :( OK, maybe one JD then! :P

Mylina wrote: »
    Captain Morgan is my downfall..... Last time I was in Club Hell, it was the pre-drinks, of Captain Morgan in Abigails that killed me :pac:

Bad state of affairs when I don't remember GETTING to the pub, let alone leaving :o:o:o
    That was a fun night :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

That was a fun night :p

Lol, Was it?? :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Ah no, I agree, it was :)

Move over, I'm coming up behind. Might have to run over ya! :D

Mate.... I don't want you coming behind me... Sorry. :pac:

Fecking women. :rolleyes:
    Says the competitive swimmer who nearly drowned......... :P
    I know how to swim, I used to do it competitively til I nearly drowned, but I've been too afraid to swim since. :(

Says the competitive swimmer who nearly drowned......... :P

In fairness, I was thirteen. I think I'm allowed be a pussy at that age!

Plus, the thing is, I'm anatomically female... So being a woman is allowed. ;)

In fairness, I was thirteen. I think I'm allowed be a pussy at that age!

Plus, the thing is, I'm anatomically female... So being a woman is allowed. ;)
    No excuse. MAN UP!

• Advertisement

No excuse. MAN UP!

THE ONLY BALLS I WANT ARE UM.... NOT BELONGING TO ME. :o:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement