Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Mate.... I don't want you coming behind me... Sorry. :pac:

Must....not....reply.....with.....rude......comment......

Must....resist.....temptation...

*runs screaming*

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I wonder if this thread is ever smut free for more then a day.

Facebook has kindly informed me that Roman Abrego is hosting a tattoo night in some cheap club where he will giving away tattoos. I want to be in America :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Orim wrote: »

Facebook has kindly informed me that Roman Abrego is hosting a tattoo night in some cheap club where he will giving away tattoos. I want to be in America :(

jesus! that would be so sweet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

So I started following Tallaght Ink since Danny moved there to keep an eye on his work, find out Marcin is there aswell who is a decent artist aswell, but then see this status you would know one of them twats out of Dublin Ink is running the place.

This is the status

FREE TATTOO! we will give a free tattoo away to the best looking person , that easy! you can suggest people to win and then vote , vote for yourself either , male or female its all good! its the beautiful people comp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

So I started following Tallaght Ink since Danny moved there to keep an eye on his work, find out Marcin is there aswell who is a decent artist aswell, but then see this status you would know one of them twats out of Dublin Ink is running the place.

This is the status

FREE TATTOO! we will give a free tattoo away to the best looking person , that easy! you can suggest people to win and then vote , vote for yourself either , male or female its all good! its the beautiful people comp!

Wtf. I'm tempted to post a tit pic to see if I win. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I assume that's Marcin from Skin City? What's going on in there?

I've so got that competition won :pac:
    Wtf. I'm tempted to post a tit pic to see if I win.

Aw, I can't compete with tits :(

I assume that's Marcin from Skin City? What's going on in there?

I've so got that competition won :pac:

Yeh its Marcin from Skin City alright, he was never permanent there as I far as I know hes been gone some time aswell. HE is a funny fooker though, had me in stiches one day I was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Nope, and to make it worse, I'll tell ye this! The Borat mankini I ordered for a laugh, arrived today. Well, it had the desired effect, herself was on her hands and knees on the floor almost throwing up with laughter. biggrin.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

The first movie is still one of my favourite movies ever. The other 2 not so much. Falkor is the most amazing thing ever. I loved him so much. I just want to give him a big squeeze.

little off topic, but was looking through an artists Instagram and came across this and first thing that popped into my head was Never Ending Story haha

235462.jpg

herself was on her hands and knees on the floor biggrin.png

O RLY?

*runs*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wahey, new pokemon game announced :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

This is the status

I'd enter if i wasn't such a munter. Might try with the most flattering picture of myself you could possibly imagine and bask in the sheer disappointment when i walk in :rolleyes:

EVERYONE GO VOTE FOR ME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Auntie Psychotic

I feel awkward just posting in a forum when I'm new... But I think I'm gonna like this place so fuck it :o:D

Hi everyone :D o/

I'd enter if i wasn't such a munter. Might try with the most flattering picture of myself you could possibly imagine and bask in the sheer disappointment when i walk in :rolleyes:

EVERYONE GO VOTE FOR ME!

Id give yeh a vote to help yeh get you mew tattoo and not having to rely on the money gods on the condition that once finished you gave your man out of Dublin Ink a slap in the face for being a twat and coming up with such a competition :).

I feel awkward just posting in a forum when I'm new... But I think I'm gonna like this place so fuck it :o:D

Ah you should be grand once youre not easily offended, there all filthbags in here :pac:.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Welcome to the party.

Ah we're a lovely bunch just a little smutty and generally not sober :pac:

Ah you should be grand once youre not easily offended, there all filthbags in here :pac:.

Yaaay filthbags! I like it here already :pac:

Yaaay filthbags! I like it here already :pac:

Ah sorted so you will fit right in here, a slight alcohol problem can help at times but not a necessity.

Ah sorted so you will fit right in here, a slight alcohol problem can help at times but not a necessity.

Oh I've got that down too :cool: Just recovered from a mild dose of alcohol poisoning :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

It is if you wish to be fun and interesting

• Advertisement

Oh I've got that down too :cool: Just recovered from a mild dose of alcohol poisoning :o

:pac: sorted, never had alcohol poisoning myself but its looks nasty must have had some amount.

Id give yeh a vote to help yeh get you mew tattoo and not having to rely on the money gods on the condition that once finished you gave your man out of Dublin Ink a slap in the face for being a twat and coming up with such a competition :).

Oh fúck you then. Don't vote for me so. :(

Tallaght Ink liked my comment about posting tits. Wahey.

Auntie Psychotic, I think I like you. :pac: You'll fit in here perfectly. :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Aw, I can't compete with tits :(

Post a pic of your knob.You never know they might bat for the other side :pac::pac::pac:

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Post a pic of your knob.You never know they might bat for the other side :pac::pac::pac:

Hellrazer just wants to see your dick.

Oh fúck you then. Don't vote for me so. :(

Tallaght Ink liked my comment about posting tits. Wahey.

Mmm (trying my best to think of a way to talk my way out of this one and not offend anyone) blank eh of coarse ill vote for you to :) it didnt say votes were limited ;) and eh hugs?

:pac: sorted, never had alcohol poisoning myself but its looks nasty must have had some amount.

Yeah, it's not fun! But it was a great night... What I remember of it :pac:
    Auntie Psychotic, I think I like you. :pac: You'll fit in here perfectly. :pac:

Woohoo! :D

tumblr_mc9ebkpEjI1rii545o1_500.gif

Mmm (trying my best to think of a way to talk my way out of this one and not offend anyone) blank eh of coarse ill vote for you to :) it didnt say votes were limited ;) and eh hugs?

Fuck off. :mad: It'll take more than a hug to get rid of my anger! :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Hellrazer just wants to see your dick.

I wasnt going to respond to that but lets just say your votes are going elsewhere now.

Orims dick is where my votes are going!!

• Advertisement

Hellrazer wrote: »
    I wasnt going to respond to that but lets just say your votes are going elsewhere now.

Orims dick is where my votes are going!!

Oh yeah, use anger at me as an excuse to vote for his dick.

We don't see right through that excuse at all, I swear. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement