Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Yeah, it's not fun! But it was a great night... What I remember of it :pac:

Ah well once it was worth the hangover/poisoning its all worth it in my book :).
    LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Fuck off. :mad: It'll take more than a hug to get rid of my anger! :mad:

I know what will do it for ya, ill ask PKM were he got his mankini get myself one and arrive at your front door wearing it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I know what will do it for ya, ill ask PKM were he got his mankini get myself one and arrive at your front door wearing it? :D

Let's just say it'd be the biggest turn off ever and you'd never get anything more than a slap from me again. :p

I keep forgetting you know where I live. :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Oh yeah, use anger at me as an excuse to vote for his dick.

We don't see right through that excuse at all, I swear. ;)

"Im a gee man" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Hellrazer wrote: »
    I wasnt going to respond to that but lets just say your votes are going elsewhere now.

Orims dick is where my votes are going!!

It's not happening the zoom isn't good enough... of course, I mean that in the zooming out direction :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Orim wrote: »
    It's not happening the zoom isn't good enough... of course, I mean that in the zooming out direction :pac:

Macro lens ftw!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Auntie Psychotic

Wait, who's getting their bits out, and where's the pictures?!!

For... science, of course..

<_<
    >_>

Wait, who's getting their bits out, and where's the pictures?!!

For... science, of course..

<_<
    >_>

Orim's posting his dick. Apparently. Got your magnifying glass ready?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Let's just say it'd be the biggest turn off ever and you'd never get anything more than a slap from me again. :p

I keep forgetting you know where I live. :(

You know thats a lie what straight woman can resist a man in a mankini its like a modern day sex panther.

Yeh I do :cool:.

Think this thread should be moved to S&S.

You know thats a lie what straight woman can resist a man in a mankini its like a modern day sex panther.

Yeh I do :cool:.

Hmm. Wear a mankini next time I see you and see whether you enjoy my reaction to that more than you enjoyed my reaction to you in normal clothes. ;):pac:

• Advertisement

Hmm. Wear a mankini next time I see you and see whether you enjoy my reaction to that more than you enjoyed my reaction to you in normal clothes. ;):pac:

Youre going to hop on him and ride him senseless once you see that mankini.Thats the reaction all women have to mankinis.

I always keep one in my handbag, just in case.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Yeah, I'll lend him mine!! :D

I always keep one in my handbag, just in case.. :pac:

Orim, I just found your perfect woman!

Youre going to hop on him and ride him senseless once you see that mankini.Thats the reaction all women have to mankinis.

I can guarantee you (and Marty will back me up on this!) that I'll ride him senseless if he keeps the mankini off.

I can guarantee you (and Marty will back me up on this!) that I'll ride him senseless if he keeps the mankini off.

:eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek:

ahahahahaha.

ahahahahaha.

Legend?......or fruitcake?

ace_ventura.gif

Legend?......or fruitcake?

ace_ventura.gif

Legend 'cause I was telling the truth. ;)

No you wont.The mankini enhances sexual pleasure.Its clinically proven.

• Advertisement

No you wont.The mankini enhances sexual pleasure.Its clinically proven.

We'll see. Tbh he'll get it either way. :o I'll just have a giggle first if he's in the mankini. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Haha the mankini..... brilliant...... haven't laughed that hard in ages. And I got pictures for blackmail purposes of course!!!! :-D

binxeo wrote: »
    Haha the mankini..... brilliant...... haven't laughed that hard in ages. And I got pictures for blackmail purposes of course!!!! :-D

OI!!!

shh.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

So, er, nice weather we're having :pac:

I always keep one in my handbag, just in case.. pacman.gif

Bloody hell, driven me to the drink and the smokes so ye have. Ah well, NSFW

Orim wrote: »
    Bloody hell, driven me to the drink and the smokes so ye have. Ah well, NSFW

I am disappoint :(

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Going into Wildcat Ink in Stephen's Green to chat with the artists about my next tat. I feel like I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to source a good artist but since the tattoo I want is going to be on my body for life it's only natural that I'd want it to look amazing.
    Can anyone recommend a particular artist in there? They've all got such great portfolios but I'm also looking for good chair-side manner and demeanor as the last tat I got was a largely quiet affair. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

McChubbin wrote: »
    Going into Wildcat Ink in Stephen's Green to chat with the artists about my next tat. I feel like I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to source a good artist but since the tattoo I want is going to be on my body for life it's only natural that I'd want it to look amazing.
    Can anyone recommend a particular artist in there? They've all got such great portfolios but I'm also looking for good chair-side manner and demeanor as the last tat I got was a largely quiet affair. :/

Kris and Brian are both great artists in the Stephen's Green studio

McChubbin wrote: »

We can't recommend someone without knowing what you want done, style, color or no, writing? And the artist being chatty is the least of your worries, seriously. Remis isn't a chatty guy, but I'd pay any money to be tattooed by him.

• Advertisement

Remis isn't a chatty guy, but I'd pay any money to be tattooed by him.

One more reason to be tattooed by Remis imo.

It's like getting work done by the dentist, I want them concentrating on their work and I'll concentrate on not crying :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement