Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I can guarantee you (and Marty will back me up on this!) that I'll ride him senseless if he keeps the mankini off.

Sweet mother of jesus :eek:. who said romance is dead :cool: speaking of which im not just a piece of meat you know you will have to wine, dine and woo me first :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Sweet mother of jesus :eek:. who said romance is dead :cool: speaking of which im not just a piece of meat you know you will have to wine, dine and woo me first :P.

:pac: :pac: You already told me more than once that I'm doing a great job at wooing ya, AND I've invited you over for dinner already. :p You fail ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

You go girl dude! :pac:

On a seperate note out on a run there my first since Christmas on my way back kinda still going but dragging myslef along when the foreing man stops me in my tracks and ask me to help him push his wifes car pointing across the road to two cars so feeling kinda obliged even though im gasping for air I agree asking which one he points to the one with his wife sitting in it ( both cars sitting on a fcuking hill) so walk over to the back of the car getting ready to push he has words with the wife she gets out to help me push the car up this hill he jumps into the car :pac:.

You go girl dude! :pac:

Me fails at sarcasm :o. What I really meant was come and ill rattle the bones off ya.

• Advertisement

Me fails at sarcasm :o. What I really meant was come and ill rattle the bones off ya.

You wanna rattle the bones off of PKM? So much for you being straight. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It's the lure of the mankini.

Orim wrote: »
    It's the lure of the mankini.

I wish I could thank this tens times over. Pmsl!

On a seperate note out on a run there my first since Christmas on my way back kinda still going but dragging myslef along when the foreing man stops me in my tracks and ask me to help him push his wifes car pointing across the road to two cars so feeling kinda obliged even though im gasping for air I agree asking which one he points to the one with his wife sitting in it ( both cars sitting on a fcuking hill) so walk over to the back of the car getting ready to push he has words with the wife she gets out to help me push the car up this hill he jumps into the car :pac:.

LOL - I have one for ya! One night walking home from the pub I was just about at the house and I heard a noise from behind. I turned to see two lads pushing a car from a driveway and then pushing it down the road. I walked over to help and as I got closer, let a shout asking if they needed a hand. Startled, they turned - then looked at each other - then ran!!! :eek:

As it turned out, they were trying to rob the car while the owner was in bed asleep. Needless to say, he was quite happy with my intervening and there was me only trying to be helpful. D'UH!!! :rolleyes:

Ah fcuk need to be on your toes on here one slip and your pounced on, we all know what I meant :cool::pac:

• Advertisement

LOL - I have one for ya! One night walking home from the pub I was just about at the house and I heard a noise from behind. I turned to see two lads pushing a car from a driveway and then pushing it down the road. I walked over to help and as I got closer, let a shout asking if they needed a hand. Startled, they turned - then looked at each other - then ran!!! :eek:

As it turned out, they were trying to rob the car while the owner was in bed asleep. Needless to say, he was quite happy with my intervening and there was me only trying to be helpful. D'UH!!! :rolleyes:

Legend!!

Ah fcuk need to be on your toes on here one slip and your pounced on, we all know what I meant :cool::pac:

I know. I got embarrassed and tried to change tack. :o:o:o

You wanna rattle the bones off of PKM? So much for you being straight. :p

Yeah! Really! WTF like!!?? :eek:

(You wanna be the bitch or the butch?) ;)

BAAA-HAHAHAHAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Oh, feck! Sorry, I thought I described what I wanted as my next tat! D:
    Hah! Well, I want a tat of Eeyore with full colour and shading and I'm looking for someone who'll do a good job with Disney style artworks. I got quoted between €180-200 in two studios in Swords, €350 in Skin City and a total working time of roughly 3-5 hours.
    Here's the tattoo outlines:
    235517.jpg

And a similar pic to show the colours I want:
    235518.jpg

Hope that clears things up. :)

Brilliant only someone pissed would think them lads werent robbing the car, or maybe thats just me being from Clondalkin :o.

McChubbin wrote: »
    Hah! Well, I want a tat of Eeyore with full colour and shading and I'm looking for someone who'll do a good job with Disney style artworks. I got quoted between €180-200 in two studios in Swords, €350 in Skin City and a total working time of roughly 3-5 hours.

I'd look into Rob Mulligan in Colourworks.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

(You wanna be the bitch or the butch?) ;)

BAAA-HAHAHAHAHA

hahaha....... you are a bad man..... i am just wondering who gets to wear the mankini!!!!!
    :-) :-D

Here's the tattoo outlines:

And a similar pic to show the colours I want:

Hope that clears things up. :)

Rob Mulligan or Eimear Kearney woould be my reccomendations, or may be even Danny now you know hes in Spastic sorry Tallaght Ink

Brilliant only someone pissed would think them lads werent robbing the car, or maybe thats just me being from Clondalkin :o.

Yeah, I had one or two on me alright. :D

@ McChubbin - love the colours!!!

I'd look into Rob Mulligan in Colourworks.
    Ooooh, browsing his portfolio as we speak. Some good stuff! Thanks for the tip!

• Advertisement

Ooooh, browsing his portfolio as we speak. Some good stuff! Thanks for the tip!

Thank Marty McFly, pretty much all the artist and tattoo knowledge I have is from him. :pac:

Thank Marty McFly, pretty much all the artist and tattoo knowledge I have is from him. :pac:
    Heheh. I might also look into consulting one of my inked friends and ask her where she got last tattoos done. Said she paid a discounted fee for 5 hours work to get The Joker and Harley on her arm. It looks FABULOUS but she never told me the name of the artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Brian in Wildcat in Stephen's Green has some really nice colour work too. Worth checking out

binxeo wrote: »
    hahaha....... you are a bad man..... i am just wondering who gets to wear the mankini!!!!!
    :-) :-D

Im a bit worried myself at this stage :D

Thanks im just a tattoo perv could easily spend all day looking at artists work :o. Still learning myself though, would love to have the skills to be an artist.

Thanks im just a tattoo perv could easily spend all day looking at artists work :o. Still learning myself though, would love to have the skills to be an artist.

Buy some gear, I'll let ya practise on my leg. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

me too, every since iv got my first tats, iv got really into it, cant draw for shít:o

n my artist was look for an apprentice during the summer, never said it too him cause it was never gonna happen, but it made me think about it, but i love my job too much

Buy some gear, I'll let ya practise on my leg. :p

gear:confused: can u tattoo with just a syringe your thinkin of the wrong needles:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Rich11 wrote: »
    me too, every since iv got my first tats, iv got really into it, cant draw for shít:o

I was reading about it before and an artist was saying they'd prefer someone that isn't a great artist but can pick up the technical side of it. The arguement ran along the lines that for flash it's basically just copying so technical skill would get them customers and the lack of artistic flair means that the person isn't going to go running off with their own shop/customers after the apprenticeship is finished.

This was from an old interview so it mightn't stand up as much now, when tattoos have more acceptance and people are looking for better then average work.

Rich11 wrote: »
    gear:confused: can u tattoo with just a syringe your thinkin of the wrong needles:pac::pac:

Gear as in.... the equipment needed to tattoo. Not heroin. Wtf. :pac:

Also, Marty just sent me a super cute PM and I'm letting you all know so he'll get embarrassed. :pac:

• Advertisement

Gear as in.... the equipment needed to tattoo. Not heroin. Wtf. :pac:

Also, Marty just sent me a super cute PM and I'm letting you all know so he'll get embarrassed. :pac:

i get ya:rolleyes:, wat did it say?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement