Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Jaysis, I'll share my sleeping tablets with ye all at the beers. :pac: Zopiclone for all!

Fcuking typical northsider pushing drugs :p
    Arawn wrote: »
    I wont sleep till 8 or 9 i'd say. My old job had me working mad hours and my sleep cycle has yet to fix itself

I know you pain I work mad hours on a day shift yesterday but back in on nights tomorrow so have to stay up late tonight so im not shattered tomorrow night in work my sleeping and eating patterns are all over the place on a weekly basis.

Just seen this on facebook thought it might be appreciated in here since a lot of us are fond of a drink or two :).

599517_391271400920056_549214383_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Im STILL wide awake :( Im gonna be in some heap tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

Fcuking typical northsider pushing drugs :p

its free shít dont complian
    Just seen this on facebook thought it might be appreciated in here since a lot of us are fond of a drink or two :).

599517_391271400920056_549214383_n.jpg

lmafo, sooooooooooooo true:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I had to leave the free bar early last night as I had to wake up at 5.30 this morning. Had to leave the free bar tonight early as I'm Sooooo tired.

Tooooo much work in the way of my fun!! I need sleep!

• Advertisement

Im STILL wide awake :( Im gonna be in some heap tomorrow

Ouch hope the interview isnt to early?
    I had to leave the free bar early last night as I had to wake up at 5.30 this morning. Had to leave the free bar tonight early as I'm Sooooo tired.

Tooooo much work in the way of my fun!! I need sleep!

Aww that sucks :(, hopefully the last night of the free bar you will be able to take full advantage and make up for the other nights :).

If someone let me loose in a free bar I think id just go completely nuts on the drink and wake up in a ditch or worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

Aww that sucks :(, hopefully the last night of the free bar you will be able to take full advantage and make up for the other nights :).

If someone let me loose in a free bar I think id just go completely nuts on the drink and wake up in a ditch or worse.

waking up in a hostipal is the way to go man:pac: happened a mate of mine at david guetta, few to many drink and few too many other things woke up next morning didnt know he was in an ambulance ect.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

ugh i just want sleep dammit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I am like a zombie :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I am like a zombie :(

I feel your pain :(

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I had a great nights sleep :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I haven't been sleeping well at all recently, but then when it comes time to get up for work, I can't wake up!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

fresh as a daisy this mornin!! got up at 6.30 hit the gym good bit of core nd cardio!! bring on work lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I haven't been sleeping well at all recently, but then when it comes time to get up for work, I can't wake up!!!

Waking up is always my problem, work isn't so bad because I have to get up so i can generally force even if I'm on the cusp of being late. But when I'm not working then I'll sleep through my alarms and mess up my sleeping pattern even worse.

And of course there's the waste of bloody time that is lying in bed trying to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I got to sleep a little after four, was supposed to get up at 9. Wake up at half seven, fresh as a fúcking daisy. WTF.

And Marty, you can't make northsider comments, you're from feckin' Clondalkin. :mad::mad::mad:

Chrisht!

530829_497645513619768_1534161406_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I'm not sure what to think of that :o I mean technically yes, it's great. But. Christ.

The attention to detail is mind blowing to me

I know. But imagine having to wake up beside every morning :p

Do you often imagine waking up beside angry, hairy men?

You'll like Raze... :pac:

• Advertisement

I'll admit since joining this forum I've had the strangest fantasies.

Not sure if I should be happy or upset that I can't see that picture right now :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Great deal on that tatt! It's mental. :eek:

On another note, just back from the hospital, got the C.T. scan done today. Apparently someone will be in touch in the next ten days to go through it. More feckin' waiting!!!! :rolleyes:

Hope you're not waiting too long!!!

Great deal on that tatt! It's mental. :eek:

On another note, just back from the hospital, got the C.T. scan done today. Apparently someone will be in touch in the next ten days to go through it. More feckin' waiting!!!! :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for ya.

Thanks lads. It's not as bad as the news I'm expecting tonight though. The landlord was onto herself yesterday, he's coming out later to "have a chat" and we have a sinking feeling he's gonna ask us to move out. We're here 4 years, it's our home. I know we weren't gonna be here indefinitely but this is out of nowhere. And with me out of work and herself not getting any benefits, it'll be humongous task to get a deposit together for another place.

It's gonna be a long day now waiting to hear what he has to say. :(

That's crap news :(

Thanks lads. It's not as bad as the news I'm expecting tonight though. The landlord was onto herself yesterday, he's coming out later to "have a chat" and we have a sinking feeling he's gonna ask us to move out. We're here 4 years, it's our home. I know we weren't gonna be here indefinitely but this is out of nowhere. And with me out of work and herself not getting any benefits, it'll be humongous task to get a deposit together for another place.

It's gonna be a long day now waiting to hear what he has to say. :(

Do you have any reason to think that, or is it just a case of imagining the worst?

Ah jasus, that's crap. Especially after so long.

IIRC, you should be entitled to a decent notice period due to the lenght you've lived there. I know it doesn't really help but good to know as much as possible.

• Advertisement

Do you have any reason to think that, or is it just a case of imagining the worst?

Yeah, I have a good reason but it's a really long story and it's hard to explain. Apart from the long story, it just makes more sense for him to move back into his house right now.
    Orim wrote: »
    Ah jasus, that's crap. Especially after so long.

IIRC, you should be entitled to a decent notice period due to the lenght you've lived there. I know it doesn't really help but good to know as much as possible.

Well, if he tell us we have 2 months, that's not too bad, but on the other side, herself is due around the end of March so it'd be a bad time to move.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement