Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Phew, glad I didn't take that trip to the square that I was planning on then!!! :D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Phew, glad I didn't take that trip to the square that I was planning on then!!! :D:p
    If i ever come across you on the road Im gonna rear end you just for fun....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

aup1gb0b.jpg

Dead Poets Society is on Watch HD now. On of my favourite movies of all time. That's me gone for the next couple of hours! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I'm going to murder the next person who tells me Imagine Wimax is a good internet service provider.
    It has crapped out on me at least 30 times in the past hour and no amount of blowing on the router, hitting it, turning it on and off or screaming at it seems to work.
    **** this sheet. I'm off to go vent my fury playing Bioshock.
    BTW, can you post potential future pieces in the "I'll Show You Mine" thread or do they have to be inked? I just finished cleaning up an old sketch of mine and I could use some feedback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'd say post a thread or post it in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

That was the toughest class I've done in all my time training.

I can't feckin' walk properly, my knees keep buckling. :(

The trainers took a video of me doing kettle-bell squats, so embarrassing, I've begged them not to put it online. :pac: :o:o

On the plus side, I have food cooking, work to do tomorrow and I'm all fresh and clean. :):)

Okie doke, let's hope my internet holds out long enough for me to post this...
    235643.jpg
    Drw this a few years back as part of a comic I did in animation school. Cleaned it up a bit and removed a few bleamishes. I thinking of adding in some roses along her hair or something. I like it as it is but at the same time it lacks something.
    I also consider getting "Liebe ist fur alle da" in some way, shape or form incorperated into it but I don't know where to start. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

Just saw this, epic!

tumblr_lx1hrzf0cK1qhxgg0o1_500.jpg

And McChubbin, class sketch btw!

murfinho wrote: »
    Just saw this, epic!

tumblr_lx1hrzf0cK1qhxgg0o1_500.jpg

And McChubbin, class sketch btw!
    That IS indeed epic. Must've hurt like hell, tho.
    And thank you kindly for the kind words on my sketch. ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

Imagine being a new studio, with relatively unknown artists, and being a complete tool to potential customers. The shop is about a 15 minute walk from my house, could have easily become a regular haunt of mine. Not anymore! Absolute whack of elitism off tho place.

In other news, i got back on the road tonight for the first time in months, i actually wasn't as rusty as i thought id be! Vroom Vroom!

ohhhhhhhhh great................... another nut job on the roads to look out for:pac::pac:

i dont normally get angry been on boards but theres some dude over in after hours:pac: out of all the forums:pac: going on and on and on and on about why all tattoos are shít, and nobody should ever get em n ppl only get em too be cool ect................

just doin my head in now:mad: cant post anymore lol

in other news:pac:, regreting goin to charlie's now after all those beer's after work tonight, damn persuasive people:D, cause my stomach is turning:(

was nice at the time tho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

ya never step foot in ah its like 4chan...fullo trolls and idiots

ya never step foot in ah its like 4chan...fullo trolls and idiots

I think 4chan is a step up from AH tbh. :pac:

Wait. I post in AH and 4chan. Bollocks. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Been following that conversation in AH. Think it's just a keyboard warrior looking for a good argument.

But if they state "pictures on your body in permanent ink" instead of tattoos, I think I'll cry just a little in frustration!!!

I have 255 books in my Kindle but it's not enough. It's NEVER ENOUGH. *dramatic music*
    Any recommendations? I'm on a rock biography kick at the minute though the last book I read was Harry Potter & The Philosopher/Sorcerer's Stone. I have so many feels for Snape. At one point, at the very height of my HP obsession, I was *thisclose* to getting a Dark Mark tat on my arm.
    Might still get it in the future, though I'd probably end up with something like this because I'm an utter fangirl.
    I also would love a Super Mario themed sleeve for my leg with a ring of Pacman chasing the ghosties going around my ankle.
    Hrrmyes, I have plans for my body! :D

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Been following that conversation in AH. Think it's just a keyboard warrior looking for a good argument.

But if they state "pictures on your body in permanent ink" instead of tattoos, I think I'll cry just a little in frustration!!!

just looked back at where he started and it made me lol:D a little or maybe im just a lil drunk:)

FoxyVixen wrote: »

Ah, he's just a very poor troll. I just wanted to see how far I could go in arguing his points before he'd give up.

I've trolled on other sites for years, I even troll a site I fecking moderate, so he probably won't win against me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I do enjoy embaressing posters in a good debate. Was a little sad I came across it on my phone. Had I the laptop I would have jumped in several posts ago :)

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Ah, he's just a very poor troll. I just wanted to see how far I could go in arguing his points before he'd give up.

I've trolled on other sites for years, I even troll a site I fecking moderate, so he probably won't win against me. :pac:

:eek:

• Advertisement

McChubbin wrote: »
    I have 255 books in my Kindle but it's not enough. It's NEVER ENOUGH. *dramatic music*
    Any recommendations? I'm on a rock biography kick at the minute though the last book I read was Harry Potter & The Philosopher/Sorcerer's Stone. I have so many feels for Snape. At one point, at the very height of my HP obsession, I was *thisclose* to getting a Dark Mark tat on my arm.
    Might still get it in the future, though I'd probably end up with something like this because I'm an utter fangirl.
    I also would love a Super Mario themed sleeve for my leg with a ring of Pacman chasing the ghosties going around my ankle.
    Hrrmyes, I have plans for my body! :D

Motley crues(or maybe it was nikki sixx's) is pretty interesting

Motley crues(or maybe it was nikki sixx's) is pretty interesting
    Are you talking about The Heroin Diaries? That was indeed a very good book. Also: Nikki Sixx = SEX ON A STICK.

Are you talking about The Heroin Diaries? That was indeed a very good book. Also: Nikki Sixx = SEX ON A STICK.

Can't remember the name tbh but what sticks in my head is where the band manager comes in and introduces the new girlfriend, so nikki goes up, bends her over, rips off her panties and nails her right in front of him while she's loving it, after he finishes he just goes something like she's not a keeper mate! Complete ledgebag!

Can't remember the name tbh but what sticks in my head is where the band manager comes in and introduces the new girlfriend, so nikki goes up, bends her over, rips off her panties and nails her right in front of him while she's loving it, after he finishes he just goes something like she's not a keeper mate! Complete ledgebag!

Hahaha! That's The Heroin Diaries if I remember correctly. I just downloaded a ton of e-books to keep me occupied- that one, Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas, Fight Club, American Psycho, a few choice Philip K Dick novels and the complete Dark Tower series.
    As for biographies, I REALLY wish Marilyn Manson would write a follow-up book to "The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell". That book was fantastic and I'd love to read his thoughts and insights into his tempestuous marriage to Dita Von Teese.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

In other news, i got back on the road tonight for the first time in months, i actually wasn't as rusty as i thought id be! Vroom Vroom!

Right thats me being extra cautious on the trip into work from now on, I like my car non dented :p.
    I think 4chan is a step up from AH tbh. :pac:

Wait. I post in AH and 4chan. Bollocks. :pac:

Hang on what the fook is 4chan? I very rarely post in AH to many idiots in there to annoy me :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That's what she said!

literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I At one point, at the very height of my HP obsession, I was *thisclose* to getting a Dark Mark tat on my arm.

OH has the sign of the Deathly Hallows on her wrist, always has kids in her work (bookshop) staring at it in awe! Dark mark might scare the crap out of them, do it :pac:

Hang on what the fook is 4chan? I very rarely post in AH to many idiots in there to annoy me .

If AH is too retarded for you, stay the hell away from 4chan!

I can't feckin' walk properly, my knees keep buckling. :(

*snigger* insert innuendo here! LOL
    The trainers took a video of me doing kettle-bell squats, so embarrassing, I've begged them not to put it online. :pac: :o:o

Aw no, let them do it. Wouldn't mind seeing that myself. And I doubt it's embarrassing at all.
    Rich11 wrote: »
    i dont normally get angry been on boards but theres some dude over in after hours:pac: out of all the forums:pac: going on and on and on and on about why all tattoos are shít, and nobody should ever get em n ppl only get em too be cool ect................

just doin my head in now:mad: cant post anymore lol

Ah look, don't get me started! I've never seen such a bunch of narrow-minded, brainless twats!! They just enrage me, I can't even bring myself to post there, I'd tear someone's head off. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Aw no, let them do it. Wouldn't mind seeing that myself. And I doubt it's embarrassing at all.

Ah look, don't get me started! I've never seen such a bunch of narrow-minded, brainless twats!! They just enrage me, I can't even bring myself to post there, I'd tear someone's head off. :mad:

Ye Lynda!!! were can we see um!!!!

Ye too many idiots on this thing!!! I rarely post as much as I like because I know half the time I'd end up in stupid arguments you cant win haha thank god its a bit of light hearted fun in here :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

235700.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement