Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    PKM, are you on a fixed term lease, or was the lease just not renewed after year 1?

If you are on a fixed term lease, he has absolutely NO legal standing, you do not have to move until the day your lease expires.

If you have not renewed your lease, you are a Part 4 tenant, and are entitled to the following notice periods -

3 – 4 years 12 weeks (84 days)
    4 years or more 16 weeks (112 days)

Hope that helps. I can back that all up with links if you need me to. :)

Thanks for the advice Lyn, thankfully I didn't need it. He was out for two reasons....

1. To chat about the arrears. When I had the accident and then subsequently lost my job, I wasn't able to pay the rent for a bit , so we needed to come to an agreement on paying it back.

2. To inform us he had compared the market and that we were paying over the going rate in our area and that he's reducing the rent by €100 per month. :D

Panic over. Phew!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

2. To inform us he had compared the market and that we were paying over the going rate in our area and that he's reducing the rent by €100 per month. :D

Beers on PKM :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Never mind it going ok, that's a great result PKM :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

*snigger* insert innuendo here! LOL

Aw no, let them do it. Wouldn't mind seeing that myself. And I doubt it's embarrassing at all.

Píss off! :pac:

Nah, they didn't put it up, phew. They just put up photos of the group halfway through class and thankfully, the only part of me you can see is the back of my head and shoulders because I was halfway into a squat (DO NOT MAKE A JOKE, PKM!). :pac:

Píss off! :pac:

Nah, they didn't put it up, phew. They just put up photos of the group halfway through class and thankfully, the only part of me you can see is the back of my head and shoulders because I was halfway into a squat (DO NOT MAKE A JOKE, PKM!). :pac:

I don't think he'll be able to type with the laughter this will cause :P

Unless he'll be roflysst

• Advertisement

Orim wrote: »
    I don't think he'll be able to type with the laughter this will cause :P

Unless he'll be roflysst

I'm so glad somebody else knows roflysst, anytime I say that in a text I get a reaction like 'Wha? Wtf you talking about?'

Ffs. I am speaking about exercise. I was not taking a dump, I was not riding something, I was EXERCISING.

Fúck all of you. :pac:

Anyway. In pain today, so gonna do a 5-6k jog (it may be a little more, haven't fully calculated the distance of where I'm going) to gently ease my muscle pain and then do some work. Later! :)

Also, PKM - I will get you back for your sniggers when you're in the well. ;)

I'm so glad somebody else knows roflysst, anytime I say that in a text I get a reaction like 'Wha? Wtf you talking about?'

Ffs. I am speaking about exercise. I was not taking a dump, I was not riding something, I was EXERCISING.

Fúck all of you. :pac:

Anyway. In pain today, so gonna do a 5-6k jog (it may be a little more, haven't fully calculated the distance of where I'm going) to gently ease my muscle pain and then do some work. Later! :)

I believe that not knowing roflysst should be grounds for a slap.

5K jog and then more work. I feel so unfit in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

...the only part of me you can see is the back of my head...

Giggedy! :pac:
    I was halfway into a squat (DO NOT MAKE A JOKE, PKM!). :pac:

:eek: Coffee everywhere!!! :pac: :pac: :pac:
    Also, PKM - I will get you back for your sniggers when you're in the well.

Oh I bet you will!!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Glad to hear that PKM. Probably about time you got some good news in fairness though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Delighted for ya PKM now hopefully yeh get good news on the scan in the coming days :o.

On a side not im only awake :(, hate waking up this late when on nights back in work in three hours. When ya wake up this late feels like your only coming around and bang back in work on a bright note my weekend begins at 7 a.m tomorrow :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I took my extensions out today. I feel bald. Do not like.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I shave my head regularly. I feel bald. Do like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

My hair is so short. It needs to be long! LONG!!

PKM, I am choosing not to respond to you. :(

So I did a 5.5k jog, did an exercise class this morning and I'm seriously considering doing a kettlebell class tonight.

There's something wrong with me. I don't even want to do them, but my mind is telling me I have to. :pac:

Also got fifty euro for an hour of work, hell yes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

PKM, I am choosing not to respond to you. :(

So I did a 5.5k jog, did an exercise class this morning and I'm seriously considering doing a kettlebell class tonight.

There's something wrong with me. I don't even want to do them, but my mind is telling me I have to. :pac:

Also got fifty euro for an hour of work, hell yes. :)

I train most days twice a day too! u just get into a habit of it after awhile i think!!

thats more then half my days wage :( nd i get abused on the phone by angry people all day :mad: bitch haha :p

gregers85 wrote: »
    I train most days twice a day too! u just get into a habit of it after awhile i think!!

thats more then half my days wage :( nd i get abused on the phone by angry people all day :mad: bitch haha :p

I normally only train twice a week, three times tops, 'cause I'm seriously unfit. :pac: I'm determined to get up to 5 bootcamp classes per week, and a 5k minimum jog twice a week. But I'm giving myself at least 2 days off per week 'cause I need a social life. :pac:

Ha, well I'm unemployed (student bum, yay), so I only get asked to do that kind of work once a fortnight or so. :) If I went back to teaching acting, I could get 25 an hour easily, but eh, don't wanna do that. I hate kids. :pac:

If I went back to teaching acting, I could get 25 an hour easily, but eh, don't wanna do that. I hate kids. :pac:

ORLY?

You could always teach adults! Or if you don't want to teach it at all, just do acting/drama for fun (which is what I do)

Twice a day:eek: I need to up my game :cool:.

You must have the patience of a saint I couldnt deal with that, im a tradesman so luckily dont have to deal with the public :), although alcoholics are common for the second time in the last year someone I work with got sacked last night for coming into work pissed out his mind drove in could barely park the car from the lads who saw him driving, then came in banging of drink and with cuts and bruises all over his face, boss popped in randomly and was the final straw sent home sacked, the last lad before he got sacked had many incidents one of which was basically had a drunken nervous breakdown on a night shift when only me and him were in I became councillor for the night, my job can be eh interesting ha.

I normally only train twice a week, three times tops, 'cause I'm seriously unfit. :pac: I'm determined to get up to 5 bootcamp classes per week, and a 5k minimum jog twice a week. But I'm giving myself at least 2 days off per week 'cause I need a social life. :pac:

Ha, well I'm unemployed (student bum, yay), so I only get asked to do that kind of work once a fortnight or so. :) If I went back to teaching acting, I could get 25 an hour easily, but eh, don't wanna do that. I hate kids. :pac:

I train quite a lot tbh prob 4 mornings a week i do weights nd a short run before work then in the evenings i have rugby tues/thurs and strong man circuit trainin mon/wed

Ah yes the unemployed student..... I remember it well haha I have 2 degrees nd still ended up in a bloody call centre haha fcukin repression :p (least its work anyway!!)

@Marty: I used labour for my uncle yrs ago! tiling and plumbing, used love it!! always got great craic on site!! but my parents pushed me the college way!

• Advertisement

ORLY?

You could always teach adults! Or if you don't want to teach it at all, just do acting/drama for fun (which is what I do)

Yeah really. I finished all my exams to qualify me to teach when I was sixteen, and acted professionally from the age of 3 til 20, when I quit to focus on music. :pac:

I don't do acting for fun anymore, but I'm on my agent's books so I will do an audition now and then if I feel the part suits me. :)

And ha, I couldn't teach adults, adults don't take me seriously because I'm too young. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

To break all this talk of healthiness that's been going down here :p I just cracked open a bottle of banana bread beer. It's delicious! Never heard of it until I spotted it in SuperValu today.

Adiboo wrote: »
    To break all this talk of healthiness that's been going down here :p I just cracked open a bottle of banana bread beer. It's delicious! Never heard of it until I spotted it in SuperValu today.

I will most likely be doing copious amounts of tequila shots later. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I actually quite like tequila! I didn't for a long time

I actually quite like tequila! I didn't for a long time

Tequila is a better friend to me than any real person. :o

I don't do acting for fun anymore

If you fancy that again sometime, you should check out the NoDrama Theatre group! It was formed originally from Boards, and we have a workshop once a week, put on plays twice a year, and all just for the craic and to better ourselves!

@Marty: I used labour for my uncle yrs ago! tiling and plumbing, used love it!! always got great craic on site!! but my parents pushed me the college way!

I used to do a lot of work on building sites when I done alarms was great craic, now im a printer so work in a factory still have good banter though and the fact im in the job ten years later I cant complain, my folks tried pushing me the college way aswell but school just wasnt for me.

I hate the two of yeahs right now :(, ive to start getting ready for work in 24 minutes . But banana bread beer does sound interesting and strangely nice.

there's a bar here in limerick - they randomly play the song tequila and when they do the bar staff hop up on the Bar and pour tequila down every-ones gob!! straight out the bottle!! many a memory-less night has been had haha

there's a bar here in limerick - they randomly play the song tequila and when they do the bar staff hop up on the Bar and pour tequila down every-ones gob!! straight out the bottle!! many a memory-less night has been had haha

Which pub? I'm pretty sure I've been in there when I was living in Limerick. :pac: That said, I was in every feckin' bar in Limerick when I lived there. :pac:

Damo, didn't know that! I haven't done any acting in nearly 4 years, so I'll have a look into that, 'cause 4 years away from it means I most likely need to brush up! :)

• Advertisement

I used to do a lot of work on building sites when I done alarms was great craic, now im a printer so work in a factory still have good banter though and the fact im in the job ten years later I cant complain, my folks tried pushing me the college way aswell but school just wasnt for me.

Wasnt my thing either to be honest! I did electrical engineer - best part of the time is in lab building and testing circuits - so hands on, was right up my alley!! hated the theory side tho haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement