Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murphys little big nights out ! Anyone else win tickets

Options
  • 21-08-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭

Just got an email saying i won tickets for Fred and slow motion heros on fri night and tickets to the food fest on saturday :-)
    Delighted as its myself and the OH anniversary this weekend and this came as a welcome surprise for a way to celebrate :D

Anyone else win tickets ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Yup, won all of the above plus Tommy Tiernan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭wonka

everyone i know that applied seemed to get them. In the past they've had a lot of people not turn up on the night, so i'd say you had a v good chance this time. I applied for ALL the events, and got each. Always wanted to see Tommy T for free... wouln't pay good money for him!!!
    All i need to find now is a babysitter from around friday at 7pm to sunday at midnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

i didnt bother applying for tommy tiernan just not my type of comedian .
    Looking forward to Fred must find out some more info on food fest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Thats if the tickets arrive in time, last year I got them the week after it finished.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

When is Tommy Tiernan on? I'll get onto my Heineken rep about tickets shouldn't be a problem if they're this easy to get..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelle

I got tickets for the Food Fest, applied for Fred but didn't get them :(

There's no danger of the tickets not arriving as you download them!

Should be a good wkend :D

rebelle wrote: »
    I got tickets for the Food Fest, applied for Fred but didn't get them :(

the Fred ones get sent out so fingers crossed all week now ........
    looking forward to munchies at food fest now :-)

the Fred ones get sent out so fingers crossed all week now ........
    looking forward to munchies at food fest now :-)

I didn't get any email to say that they were in the post. I'll enjoy the food anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭fataltragedy

Yep, got Tommy T & De Danann.

Thrilled :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,304 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Got tickets for the folk fest thing, not too interested

swap for tommy tiernan!?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I got tickets for Fred, the food fest and Tommy Tiernan. Can't go to Tommy Tiernan though, and will only fit the food fest into my lunch break which is a bit disappointing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 missor

Applied for ticket to Tommy Tiernan and the food fair only got tickets for the food fair. Anybody with Tommy Tiernan tickets who dosnt want them I would love them:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

There's no danger of the tickets not arriving as you download them!....

Tickets for Fred / Sunday Session / Murphy's Gives Back are being posted out.

Tickets for Fred / Sunday Session / Murphy's Gives Back are being posted out.

I only got tickets for the food fest, I didn't realise the others were being posted out, oops!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jenggg

Hey, does anyone have Fred tickets they might like to swap for my food fair tickets??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

jenggg wrote: »
    Hey, does anyone have Fred tickets they might like to swap for my food fair tickets??

Yes. At least I was told I won tickets, but I haven't received them yet!

Will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jenggg

Oh excellent! Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Only applied for Tommy Tiernan and didn't get them. If anyone has a pair of unwanted ones, I'd gladly take them off your hands and give them a good home!

My fred tickets arrived i was very lucky though they never printed the number house or estate in the address it was just like for example
    Name:
    Bishopstown
    Cork

was haunted they came

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

I've won tickets for Tommy Tiernan, the food fair and the Murphy's gives back thing. Got the tickets in the post today. Looks like a good weekend in store!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

My fred tickets arrived i was very lucky though they never printed the number house or estate in the address it was just like for example
    Name:
    Bishopstown
    Cork

was haunted they came

That was probably what you put in as your address when you signed up. I won food fest and sunday sessions but Id say they won't arrive because I never give my real address to websites.. oops!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭fataltragedy

Mine arrived over the past two days - thrilled, can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Food Fest, Folk Fest and Fred....Fest.

Tix haven't arrived yet though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

It says Fred starts at 7 tonight. Should I really be there for 7 or can I go along a bit later?

If your tickets have not arrived, as long as you can confirm email addy they will send you them electronically. Give them a ring before 5pm (I presume closing then?) on 021 2337809

Also have tickets tomurphys gives back (with soul driven( and food fair if anyone wants (can email)? Going to lash them up on facebook too so let me know asap before they are gone!#
    Edit: Food Fair ones gones!

Faith wrote: »
    It says Fred starts at 7 tonight. Should I really be there for 7 or can I go along a bit later?

Fred won't be on until 8 I would say as support is playing first. All depends on how busy it is really, ticket does not guarantee entry. I'd say you would be safe with 7.30

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

going to food fest if anyone has tickets for Tommy that they dont want can I PLEASE have them? pm me for email addy!
    what time shud I be in for food fest?

Fred did an excellent gig last night and slow motion heroes were great too, food fest today was a bit of a let down , not enough stalls in my opinion to be called a food fest .

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭vrobot

Got tickets for Fred/Slow Motion Heroes, the food fair and Tommy Tiernan. All excellent, especially Tommy. Haven't laughed that much in ages. The atmosphere around for both days was brilliant too - really chilled!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement