Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man on roof of tesco ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭coolperson05

decies wrote: »
    I was just in there told them was a boards reporter , very helpful especially the cat, ex security guard worse for wear went biserk was shouting in the shop wanted his old job back, must have got on to roof then .

Correct from my Tesco friends too! Drink problem too

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

I heard its just De La Salles latest rendition of 'Fiddler on the Roof'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭kkdela6

I was just in there told them was a boards reporter , very helpful especially the cat, ex security guard worse for wear went biserk was shouting in the shop wanted his old job back, must have got on to roof then .

sounds like hes the right man for security alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

From what i was told by someone working in another tesco, there was some problems with a security gaurd in Ardkeen a few weeks back. Definatly would be enough to get him sacked, drink related as well. Must be the same guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

F3duC.jpg

Qualities a bit **** but didn't want to use the flash drawing attention

Story has it they wouldn't sell the poor chat a flaggin because it was past 10... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

F3duC.jpg

Qualities a bit **** but didn't want to use the flash drawing attention

Story has it they wouldn't sell the poor chat a flaggin because it was past 10... :rolleyes:

They then told him the drinks were on the house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Larry Murphy? aaaaaaaaaaaaghgghghhhh
    Run for the hills,

<rumour mill>,<mass hysteria>

Has Baltinglass lost its Beast? All this bother as now they'll have to fetch him back and put a bigger lock on his cage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Master and commander

a man in work just told me that it turned out to be the same guy who was on the roof in o connell street with a gun the last time. He has been arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

a man in work just told me that it turned out to be the same guy who was on the roof in o connell street with a gun the last time. He has been arrested.

That can't he true can it, mods if I reported this it was a mistake I am on mobile and taught I was just quoting post ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

These are the kind of rumors I was talking about last night. Like assuming that isn't true (which I'd imagine is the case) that's a serious leap from reality.

In any event if you hear who it was and true or not I'd kindly ask that you don't name anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭blaa85

It was def a guy working there that got let go. NOT the same person from last time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

"I want my job back!!!"
    "No, you can't have it!"
    "I WANT MY JOB BACK!!"
    "No!"
    "I WILL GET UP ON THE ROOF"
    "Oh no, not the roof, here's your job back!"

What do these people think getting on a roof will achieve :confused: If anything it shows their mental instability which means employers wouldn't touch them with a barge pole :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I want to know what the fascination is with getting up on roofes....rooves....roffes...Ok what the fcuk is the plural of roof?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

It's a choice between Roofs or Rooves, both can be used.

I'm pretty sure this is what was actually troubling him up there all along.

I've consulted the grandmaster of grammar and he has replied.

"There is no such word as roof. It's just a shortened version of the correct term, which is "rooftop". Therefore, the plural you seek is, rooftops."

So there y'are.

Link or GTFO :)

Lol

I feel this thread may have been slightly derailed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Deroofed.

/gets coat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭bullpost

Well hes in good company:

http://thebeatlesarecool.wikispaces.com/Beatles+Rooftop+Concert+(1969)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandjazzmusic/4864810/U2-perform-on-top-of-BBC.html

I want to know what the fascination is with getting up on roofes....rooves....roffes...Ok what the fcuk is the plural of roof?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Correct from my Tesco friends too! Drink problem too

Yes, apparently he's a bit of a mad thing and loads more has happened prior to that.

Advertisement