Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cao help

• 21-08-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

if i accept an offer from my second choice in 7/6 coarse in round one and in round two if my highest choice becomes available will my highest choice be sent to me and offered to me and if so can i accept that if i accept the other offer in round 1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭shygal

yes absolutely-if the points go down in round two then yeah you will get an email and an offer on paper in in the post

-the only way you can go on the cao is up
    best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

tzfrantic wrote: »
    if i accept an offer from my second choice in 7/6 coarse in round one and in round two if my highest choice becomes available will my highest choice be sent to me and offered to me and if so can i accept that if i accept the other offer in round 1
    Yes.

See the CAO sticky at the top of the forum for full details! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement