Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas: No tap water after midnight?

Options
  • 22-08-2011 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey, anyone knows what's the story with Naas and tap water? After midnight no water comes out of the tap! This has been happening in the last 4-5 days

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

Where in Naas? It's very diverse in relation to water supply. I'm grand where I am in Naas. Apart from the fact that the quality of water is terrible and more akin to freshly made lemonade. (Think cloudy, with lots of froth on top and taking time to settle. CHLORINE!!!!) The Goldfish hate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Probably to prevent the Gremlins from multiplying.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭business bloomer

DWCommuter wrote: »
    Where in Naas? It's very diverse in relation to water supply. I'm grand where I am in Naas. Apart from the fact that the quality of water is terrible and more akin to freshly made lemonade. (Think cloudy, with lots of froth on top and taking time to settle. CHLORINE!!!!) The Goldfish hate it!

Around Craddockstown/Ballycane. Lol yeah recently lots of chlorine in it to be honest!

Advertisement