Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Offers - Harry Potter Banter!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Oenone

Elle. wrote: »
    I am a brave gryffindor, *hug* :eek:

Well done Draco, well done... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

Oenone wrote: »
    I wouldn't move.

Then he'd whisper something seductive in Parseltongue :eek:

I mean, come on, there has to be some kind of subtext in the Chamber of Secrets. Harry goes down a long dark tunnel, where he meets Tom's giant snake, in the secret chamber... :eek:

Harry and his snake go into Ginny and her opened chamber. :eek::o
    That reminds me - has anyone seen the facebook group where it recites lots of passages from the books with the word "willy" replacing any mention of wands? :eek:

Violafy wrote: »
    Harry and his snake go into Ginny and her opened chamber. :eek::o
    That reminds me - has anyone seen the facebook group where it recites lots of passages from the books with the word "willy" replacing any mention of wands? :eek:

Ahahahahaha I have. Brilliant :D

Also Snape and Harry's Occlumency session - there is a reference to Harry panting heavily on the floor.

O_O

OMG... Does anyone else know the "Everybody's Drinkin" song?! I just realised Seamus Finnigan is in the video! :eek::eek::eek:

Ahahahahaha I have. Brilliant :D

Also Snape and Harry's Occlumency session - there is a reference to Harry panting heavily on the floor.

O_O

Love it. :D I actually just laughed out loud - aah I love Harry Potter!

• Advertisement

Love it. :D I actually just laughed out loud - aah I love Harry Potter!

Tom Riddle :cool:

But yes I do too. :D

But that may just be a leetle obvious... eheh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Sarah?

HOGWARTS POINTS ARE NEARLY ALL UP!!!!!

Too bad I'm a muggle...

Tom Riddle :cool:

But yes I do too. :D

But that may just be a leetle obvious... eheh

I did guess about your infatuation, funnily enough. :D You like the controlling, dominant type then? :pac: By the way, what do you actually want to do in college Hogwarts?

I did guess about your infatuation, funnily enough. :D You like the controlling, dominant type then? :pac: By the way, what do you actually want to do in college Hogwarts?

Well, perhaps :cool:

And English/ English TSM subjects at Trinity the Dark Arts of course!

You?

I think I failed to get my course though :(

I'm sorry. :( You could always appeal? And it could go down in the next round as well. I know that won't be much comfort now though! Although the Dark Arts is obviously quite a suitable back-up.
    I'm doing Psychology in St Andrews (Scotland). :D It's actually quite Hogwarts-ish. :eek:

• Advertisement

I'm sorry. :( You could always appeal? And it could go down in the next round as well. I know that won't be much comfort now though! Although the Dark Arts is obviously quite a suitable back-up.
    I'm doing Psychology in St Andrews (Scotland). :D It's actually quite Hogwarts-ish. :eek:

Oh that's cheered me up a bit :o -tries to assume cold Slytherin persona again, but fails :pac:-

Oh I know someone who's going to St Andrews - two people actually! One is going to study Classics, and the other Art and Divinity (I think). I can always put you in contact with them if you wish.

That'd actually be great - I know absolutely no one else going! Thanks. I suppose they're not on boards?
    Anyway I won't tell you to cheer up or anything because I know I'd be really upset if I didn't get my course - but I really hope things work out for you! I'm sure Lord Voldemort will make sure of that. :pac:

That'd actually be great - I know absolutely no one else going! Thanks. I suppose they're not on boards?
    Anyway I won't tell you to cheer up or anything because I know I'd be really upset if I didn't get my course - but I really hope things work out for you! I'm sure Lord Voldemort will make sure of that. :pac:

No, they're on Facebook however... As everyone seems to be :pac:

My Slytherin poker face train is leaping in to seal the temporary breach, and yes Tom's ... company is rather, ah, cheering :cool:

I'll send you their fatface profile links tomorrow via the message thing, okays?

No, they're on Facebook however... As everyone seems to be :pac:

My Slytherin poker face train is leaping in to seal the temporary breach, and yes Tom's ... company is rather, ah, cheering :cool:

I'll send you their fatface profile links tomorrow via the message thing, okays?

Thank you! I think I'll go to bed now - it's sort of ridiculous that I'm even up this late. Harry Potter banter has been magical though. :cool: Hopefully Tom will be waiting for you in your bedroom. ;)

Mischief managed then, g'night peeps. :)

Nox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

I got the Dark Arts in UCC

Not kidding.;)

I think I got another year of NEWTs... :rolleyes: :p

Just done The Sorting Hat quiz..

Gryffindor - 82
    Ravenclaw - 58
    Hufflepuff - 80
    Slytherin - 50

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Gryfinndor vs. Slytherin this Saturday, can't wait, we're gonna trounce Slytherin!

Advertisement