Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bug or glitch ?

Options
  • 22-08-2011 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

Been playing BF BC2 a while now, and I like it slow going but none the less a great fun but... Happened today for the first time I logged in went to play on line and I was level 1 all my guns etc were gone...

So i played on but it was doing my head in so I quit the game and loaded back up and again the same thing happened then I got killed and all my wepons were back....

Again later on this evening the same thing happened no wepons. quit the game completely loaded it up and my wepons were back is this a fault with my playstation or servers or something?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

It happens every now and then, the ea stats servers crash. This makes everyones unlockables disappear. Dont worry you will get everything back soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Same happened for me - usually comes back after you finish you first game.

Other times, it can last a while longer until the stats servers come back online.

I feel naked when this happens, all my goodies are gone !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

tell me about it tho im trying to figure out how to deploy smoke in the tanks...

But i got the defib on my medic fun making a run for it, to save stricken team mates :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Do you play on the PS3? If so, whats your name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

i just put it in the names thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement