Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC Fantasy Team - Boards.ie Cup

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

No1J wrote: »
    Ireland and the Bok's let you down but your only 13 points from third spot.
    Most of the teams have feck all changes left, are you going to hang on until the final, I think the winner of NZ and AUS could bang up a lot of points in the final, you just need a flyhalf and a good back and a bit off luck.:)
    yeah, pretty much.

as for fly halfs, options are quite limited.

Aus: Quade Cooper, doesnt take the place kicks, has had a fairly bad world cup too. Could get O'Connor as a back though.
    NZ: I already have 4 players so cant bring in crudden, but weepu might remain on kicks anyway
    Fra: I have Yachvili at SH, who takes the kicks, no point getting Parra really
    Wal: Priestland is the only really viable option to bring in at no 10

But i could just stick the kicker on yachvili, then bring in 2 backs for knocked out players. I like the look of Wales, but France are very unpredictable. Decisions, decisions. I guess I'll be waiting to see the announced lineups and look at my options.

Dont forget, the 3rd place playoff is counted for scoring, and anything could happen in that game, but will be wildly unpredictable as to who will start for the 2 teams that end up in that game. I'd fancy the loser of the Aus/NZ game to rack up big points in the 3rd place playoff thuogh, so that may affect my transfer decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

Irish Times - 19th / 20,000+ - Could have been so much better, didnt get the knockout stages quite right. I win a jersey from my works league, but pipped to the post in the IT facebook league so miss out on that prize (another jersey), thanks to dusautoirs try & MOM in the final :sad:

Fox Sports - 380th / 33,000ish

Setanta - 154th / 2000ish - too high maintenance a game, needed constant transfers and captain changes every day

Sportal - 66th / 4000ish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

1 Brian Gleeson 591
    2 Jack Murphy 550
    3 Michael Brady 539

well lads...sorry been a pretty shoite admin lately...was pretty downhearted by the knock out!

hope ya'll enjoyed it...was a fun RWC...coulda been better though..ah well!

congrats to the top three...im afraid your prize is pride...enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

and congrats Brian for finishing 19 overall...fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

I got bronze, yay!

• Advertisement
Advertisement