Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geisha Girl or Samurai tattoo

Options
  • 22-08-2011 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Need some help. I have a tattoo booked for next month. I'm looking to get a japanese geisha girl on my forearm. I already have a traditional japanese dragon on the top of my arm. I'll eventually have a jap themed full sleeve.

My problem is that I can't find many images of geisha girls that I like that are not already tattooed on someone. I don't want one thats already been done. Can anyone recommend any site's I should be lookin at. I've already googled it to death and not come up with much. If I can't find something I like I might go with a samurai warrior instead but would much rather a geisha girl.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

you realise you can't find any is because japanese themed tattoo's are the new tribal right?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MikeyReilly

What does that mean??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

What does that mean??

Just elaborating on your "everyone's getting them" point.

Try searching DeviantArt for a few images. Be sure to ask the owner of the art for their permission to use it though. Even send them a few bob.

Or if you had an idea in your head what you wanted it to look like get the artist to draw you one up? That way it'd be an original to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MikeyReilly

chin_grin wrote: »
    Just elaborating on your "everyone's getting them" point.

Try searching DeviantArt for a few images. Be sure to ask the owner of the art for their permission to use it though. Even send them a few bob.

Or if you had an idea in your head what you wanted it to look like get the artist to draw you one up? That way it'd be an original to you.

Yeah might get the artist to design something for me. I want it to look realistic, kinda like a portrait tattoo. I have a consultation booked the week before it so I think i'll do that. Cheers Chin Grin. :)

Advertisement