Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted:Singer:Dublin/Meath Area

• 22-08-2011 3:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Band Name: Roulette
    Band Genre: Mainly Pop, Rock and Country
    Band Location: South Meath
    Positions Available: Singer who is energetic and talented. Ability to play an instrument is a plus.
    Desired Age Range: roughly 18 - 25. I'm 25 myself.
    Available Sound Samples: You can find samples of my current singer at www.rouletteband.ie along with some of our upcoming gigs. You can find a sample setlist here also.
    Additional Info: This is a busy gigging covers band, working primarily as a 2 piece.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭dublinrugbyguy

Im 33 but been singing in bands years in Munster. Just moved to dublin if that suits. Chat Soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 phobie

Hi there, Im a 25 year old female singer, would love to audition for your band, PM if intrested :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Hey I'm a 19 year old singer, had a look at your songs and am interested :) I'd love to audition, give me a PM :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Is it a full band or do you sing along to tracks.

The demos sound like tracks to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 entertainers

working primarily as a 2 piece.
    We use backing tracks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 rosmo

hey im from meath 24 and can sing. rosmooney@gmail.com would like to expieriance working in a band and gigging.

Advertisement