Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby pub in Enniscorthy

Options
  • 22-08-2011 4:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be home for a few weeks soon and was wondering where would be the best place to watch the Ireland/Aussie game. Will any of the pubs be opening early for it? Or will it have to be a cup of tea in front of the telly in the folks' place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Bearhunter wrote: »
    I'm going to be home for a few weeks soon and was wondering where would be the best place to watch the Ireland/Aussie game. Will any of the pubs be opening early for it? Or will it have to be a cup of tea in front of the telly in the folks' place?

Cup of tea at home I'm afraid as it seems to be beyond the intelligence of any local enterprise to cash in on the opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Ian7

You should inquire in Rackard's though, they open early for breakfasts i think. I doubt too many places would open at half 5 or 6 however.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Good place to watch the Ireland v England game on Saturday in enniscorthy?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Good place to watch the Ireland v England game on Saturday in enniscorthy?

287-306cwTheAntiqueTavern.jpg

Tell them JD sent you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Nice one jd thanks. good restaurants in town ?

Is there a pub called Hayes up the town? stone front. any good ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Galo Chargrill just down from the Cathedral is superb.

Hayes' pub is on Court Street,been a while since I was in but had some nice pints and a good crowd.

The Antique Tavern is the main Rugby pub with Rackards second.

zerks wrote: »
    Galo Chargrill just down from the Cathedral is superb.

Hayes' pub is on Court Street,been a while since I was in but had some nice pints and a good crowd.

The Antique Tavern is the main Rugby pub with Rackards second.

hayes+001.JPG

Advertisement