Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Undergraduate Medicine in RCSI

Options
  • 22-08-2011 5:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

I'm expecting an offer from RCSI for Undergrad Medicine later this morning :D Absolutely delighted. I repeated my Leaving and was last there in 2010 at an Open Day.. are there any undergrad medical students I could talk to about it? I have some questions about the college and the website/prospectus doesn't answer them.

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 darling1

Hey,me too not sure if I'll see you there yet though:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

You guys get in alright?

I'd love to go there next year and I'm lloking forward to the open day. Is there Pre med?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 darling1

You guys get in alright?

I'd love to go there next year and I'm lloking forward to the open day. Is there Pre med?
    Yep I got in but REALLY hoping for second round offers , yes there is pre med if you want to opt for that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MissBrightside

Hey there. I'm a 2nd med in rcsi if you want to PM me. :) Absolutely love the place! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 crouchingtiger

I wonder who all these people are...

• Advertisement
Advertisement