Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yes you may laugh at this question

• 22-08-2011 6:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

i got offered a level 8 course and a level 7 i accpeted my level 8 didnt do anything with level 7 what now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

i havent a clue. did you check your emails

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

yeah they said i accepted my level 8 but the level 7 is still waiting to be accepted on cao site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Just decline your level 7

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cabbage kid

Barrt2 wrote: »
    yeah they said i accepted my level 8 but the level 7 is still waiting to be accepted on cao site?

I'm pretty sure you only accept one

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Just decline your level 7

how?:o:o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

What are guidance counsellors like these days. You don't have to do anything now as long as you've accepted one of them.

Conor108 wrote: »
    What are guidance counsellors like these days. You don't have to do anything now as long as you've accepted one of them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Conor108 wrote: »
    What are guidance counsellors like these days.

Missing or in short supply thanks to years of cuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 cobear

If you've accepted your level 8 and don't want your level 7, you can just leave it be. If you don't accept it by the deadline (next monday) the cao will take that as a refusal. so basically do nothing but celebrate your level 8 :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement