Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First years...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭Steba

Social Sciences :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Darn!

According to the site, my registration day is the same day Im meant to leave for Dublin!
    Hmmm... well, no class party I guess:(:(:(:( gutted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Darn!

According to the site, my registration day is the same day Im meant to leave for Dublin!
    Hmmm... well, no class party I guess:(:(:(:( gutted!

There'll be many a class party during the year if you have a good ents rep, you can always tag along on someone else's party. Made some really good friends that way =p

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

whos up for the 5 aside soccer on the 17th:L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bliss108

Well if you have any other questions fire away :p

Hiya I'm starting in UCC this year too :o (Arts) and was wonderin wen do you pay the contribution charge of 2000.00 euros to the college?
    And can you do it on the intenet and if so please show me the link to the website ive to go to? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭Xxsparkyxx

Bliss108 wrote: »
    Hiya I'm starting in UCC this year too :o (Arts) and was wonderin wen do you pay the contribution charge of 2000.00 euros to the college?
    And can you do it on the intenet and if so please show me the link to the website ive to go to? :rolleyes:
    You have to wait until you get your welcome pack which will contain your student number and your password!then u go to ucc sit where you sign in and register for your course.you can use a visa card then to pay your fees.I think there is also a way where you can pay it through the bank if you dont want to use a card.it will all he explained to you when u get the welcome pack anyway:)

Has anyone gotten their registration/welcome pack in the post yet?:(
    Bar the failte fest.

Bar the failte fest.

Friend of mine got hers yesterday, but it might be different if you accepted your place later. She accepted early in the morning. She's doing Arts with music. Give it a couple of days ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Gavarn

Bar the failte fest.

I got mine today, its a step by step on how to register but you have to wait an extra few days before you get the login and pass to do it online in the first place :(

So even when you get the pack, you can't register. :confused:

I accepted my place at 7am on the day though and it says I accepted it on the cao still....
    And I got the Failte Fest thing?!!? Where is my future?!?!

God, getting nervous!!! :eek:

Please come soon!(Thats what she said lol) Had to crack a joke:D

• Advertisement

I accepted my place at 7am on the day though and it says I accepted it on the cao still....

Are you doing one of the courses that registers on the second week? HERE
    If so you might not get yours until next week. (The friend registers first week)

Yup! Arts - BA Programme isnt it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bliss108

Xxsparkyxx wrote: »
    You have to wait until you get your welcome pack which will contain your student number and your password!then u go to ucc sit where you sign in and register for your course.you can use a visa card then to pay your fees.I think there is also a way where you can pay it through the bank if you dont want to use a card.it will all he explained to you when u get the welcome pack anyway:)

Tanx ;)

Yup! Arts - BA Programme isnt it???

Yup that'd be the last two days of registration!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I accepted my course back in july and only got mine today! I really wouldnt worry about it :)

I accepted my course back in july and only got mine today! I really wouldnt worry about it :)

accepted in july?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Barrt2 wrote: »
    accepted in july?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Deffered course, Round 0 in the CAO :P

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BazDel

Gavarn wrote: »
    I got mine today, its a step by step on how to register but you have to wait an extra few days before you get the login and pass to do it online in the first place :(

So even when you get the pack, you can't register. :confused:

I got mine today as well, the pact with how to register instructions. Guess I'll have to wait a few more days for the Password and stuff :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SeeMyVest

Which stuff are you all going to for the failte fest? :D

SeeMyVest wrote: »

None of it id say...

• Advertisement

None of it id say...

Id say im just going to th class party so hope i out miss out by not going to the failte fest stuff!

Id say im just going to th class party so hope i out miss out by not going to the failte fest stuff!

Failte fest is the one at the weekend right? Didn't go to that last year. The class party is the night of registration, went to that, people I met that nnight are some of my best friends now ^^

Maybe they forgot me :eek:

Maybe they forgot me :eek:

Sure you'll get it Monday or Tuesday! You'll be grand, if you don't have it this time next week, I'll allow you to panic =p

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭AbsentPonderer

Soccer :p

Soccer :p

5 a side ? same:D

the class party..where do they have it? or is it in a different location every year? cant wait! :D

the class party..where do they have it? or is it in a different location every year? cant wait! :D

You'll find out on the day, your orientation leader people will tell you, usually when there's a party for more than one course on the same night, then each starts in a different pub and they all meet up in the same club afterwards.

Aoi wrote: »
    You'll find out on the day, your orientation leader people will tell you, usually when there's a party for more than one course on the same night, then each starts in a different pub and they all meet up in the same club afterwards.

Cool thnx :D

• Advertisement

Cool thnx :D

Get as many concessions as possible :D save you a few euro some night

If ya want some for the Classic (don't know why you would) I have enough to paper my walls

Advertisement