Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First years...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Lads...Module regstration? I cant seem to register for any modules yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I seem to be able to register mine???

well, I got past that step, Im waiting for money to pay the reg fees :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

I have still not received my registration pack :(:(

Panic!

I seem to be able to register mine???

well, I got past that step, Im waiting for money to pay the reg fees :P

I keep getting

Student iEnabler

No subjects are currently loaded for registration, either you have completed your registration or no qualification registration has taken place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Id be thinking a few phone calls are in order.....

• Advertisement

Id be thinking a few phone calls are in order.....

Rang admissions in a panic. Said Arts registration doesnt open up till Wednesday. So to calm down and do nothing until then :p

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    I have still not received my registration pack :(:(

Panic!

I havent either xD Benefits of being a student already is that I can register online early and find all this stuff out :p Lady in records said that we'll get our packs on Wednesday at the latest. Arts students are always last :rolleyes:

I havent either xD Benefits of being a student already is that I can register online early and find all this stuff out :p Lady in records said that we'll get our packs on Wednesday at the latest. Arts students are always last :rolleyes:

Cause we fúckin' rock thats why!

I brought the family out to failte fest today. My mam cried..... :rolleyes:

Kept telling me "this is it, this is it"

LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

I've been packing all your registration packs, the arts ones will be in the post tomorrow, and it does take a while to send out 3500 packs

calnand wrote: »
    I've been packing all your registration packs, the arts ones will be in the post tomorrow, and it does take a while to send out 3500 packs

WHO ARE YOU ? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SeeMyVest

Aoi wrote: »
    Get as many concessions as possible :D save you a few euro some night

If ya want some for the Classic (don't know why you would) I have enough to paper my walls

I'll take you up on that offer Aoi! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

SeeMyVest wrote: »
    I'll take you up on that offer Aoi! :D

When can ya collect them xD

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Don't worry - there will be a bucketload of them around the place from the 19th onwards!

I've just remembered how much of a pain in the ass the banks will be :(

As long as they don't ask you to sign up, get as much free stuff as you can...

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

I've just remembered how much of a pain in the ass the banks will be :(

why?:confused:

Where the hell is my registration pack!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Where the hell is my registration pack!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Ring them again?

Barrt2 wrote: »
    why?:confused:

They HOUND you for like a month. Every single entrance to college has them. They are everywhere and try get you to sign up for stuff. Its an absolute nightmare. Between AIB, Ulster Bank and BOI...you'll shoot em before the end of Sept is out.

LC2010HIS... They'll be here tomorrow petal...*pats head to calm down* :pac:

Aoi wrote: »
    As long as they don't ask you to sign up, get as much free stuff as you can...

I WANT FREEBIES :O

• Advertisement

They HOUND you for like a month. Every single entrance to college has them. They are everywhere and try get you to sign up for stuff. Its an absolute nightmare. Between AIB, Ulster Bank and BOI...you'll shoot em before the end of Sept is out.

LC2010HIS... They'll be here tomorrow petal...*pats head to calm down* :pac:

can i get freebies for not ignoring them:P

Barrt2 wrote: »
    can i get freebies for not ignoring them:P

Last year BOI (I think) offered free flights if you made 10 transactions within a year and set up a bank account. But these had to be actually going into the bank and setting up bank accounts like :P You can get the free stuff...as long as you set up an account.

Thanks IHeartChemistry!;)

Whats this about freebies??? Someone explain!

And, whose doing workshops on the 17th? Can we register the workshops we wanna do online or does it have to be posted??

Thanks IHeartChemistry!;)

Whats this about freebies??? Someone explain!

And, whose doing workshops on the 17th? Can we register the workshops we wanna do online or does it have to be posted??

Freebies ie free small stuff and a free freshers ball ticket from AIB last year. They'll explain it come your orientation. Workshops? I never did em last year. Just post it I suppose. Or else turn up on the day :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭kellogscoffey

If any UCC newbies are bored, turn to page 40 of the "Success" booklet they sent us in the Registration pack.

See those photos down at the bottom? Notice anything weird? Yup, they've been mirror-reversed! God only knows why...

Although I do remember myself and my friend doing the same thing to all the photos in our school magazine when we were in charge of it - we got a good ole kick out of it :pac:

But boy did I feel cool when I noticed that... :cool:

*ahem*

I GOT MY PACK!

IT IS WONDERFUL!

PAGES SMELL NEW!

PICTURES OF HOT RUGBY PLAYERS!

PROMISE OF FREE SERVICES!

LOVELY!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dubelj

when is everyone moving down?

dubelj wrote: »

Quite a lot of people are moving down start of next week.. That's when the accommodation places start from, and house leases are usually from the start of September!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SeeMyVest

dubelj wrote: »

My course doesnt start till the 12th but im moving in the student village on the 5th cos my lease starts then :D

• Advertisement

SeeMyVest wrote: »
    My course doesnt start till the 12th but im moving in the student village on the 5th cos my lease starts then :D

I don't start til the 19th, moving up the 5th. Also if anyone wants to join me, I'm getting rubber ducks from Dunnes, and writing stuff on them and putting them around campus. I intend to collect them again. Well that's the plan, but I might just put them in my friends windows to freak them out =p

Advertisement