Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First years...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Epicness wrote: »
    sweet thanks! could be pretty cool hopefully.

Hope ye have also noticed it's over 23's and from my friend who works there its going to be fairly strict on the age.

Oh and cubins is a bit of a hole to be honest........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Isnt that where the Classic is? Might be just re-vamping it or something, doesnt look too promising for us under 23 year olds anyway.. Cork needs a new night club..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Epicness

Hope ye have also noticed it's over 23's and from my friend who works there its going to be fairly strict on the age.

Oh and cubins is a bit of a hole to be honest........

well that is ****. they could do great business from the college crowd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

well that is ****. they could do great business from the college crowd

Well really, the college crowd pre-drink and generally won't buy anything when in there. They would just making money from the enterance fee. Us college folk are cheap basterds!:P

While I'm here, I might as well say that the brog is a hole. Beer might be cheap, but it tastes ****e.

The Bierhaus is the job! :D

• Advertisement

...and the Fran Well. Don't forget the Fran Well... Can't wait for Octoberfest this year.

Never been. Will have to check it out this year! The Bodega is really nice too. Cool in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

...and the Fran Well. Don't forget the Fran Well... Can't wait for Octoberfest this year.

I'm hoping they will give out the vouchers again this year, 2 pints for the price of one. It's equivalant to Bróg prices but you get premium beer. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

Never been. Will have to check it out this year! The Bodega is really nice too. Cool in there.

Over 23s tried to get served last monday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 wfskevin

Everyone seems to be off topic with tea and cake :P but anyway, doing Computer science :D

• Advertisement

Corkfeen wrote: »
    I'm hoping they will give out the vouchers again this year, 2 pints for the price of one. It's equivalant to Bróg prices but you get premium beer. :D

I missed that last year and was going mad. I avoid anyone giving out flyers like they had the plague. But i'll definitely be looking out for these vouchers this year. Plus, there were vouchers for Freds, another one of my regular haunts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

wfskevin wrote: »
    Everyone seems to be off topic with tea and cake :P but anyway, doing Computer science :D

My doing :o

whats good doe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Stupid UCC site pretending M-Z Arts are on the thursday..... its friday!!!

In tomorrow and very very scared! Ill be on my own :(

Are you A-L?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Funk2929

uh.

LC2010HIS wrote: »

Are you A-L?????

Yea! :(

Didnt get Pyschology at all. Snapping!
    Putting in an application for Sociology anyway!!! FML:mad: No one advised me to put pyschology in the 3's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 notregistered

Didnt get Pyschology at all. Snapping!
    Putting in an application for Sociology anyway!!! FML:mad: No one advised me to put pyschology in the 3's

Its only the first 2 you are guaranteed so if you had Psychology as number 3 you still might not have got it. What were your number one and two?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Its only the first 2 you are guaranteed so if you had Psychology as number 3 you still might not have got it. What were your number one and two?

You're guaranteed your first 3 now..they've changed it a bit!

Mine were English, History, Poiltics, Pyschology in that order. Delighted I got those 3, just bummed out that I didnt realise how popular pyschology would of been ..... So..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

Mine were English, History, Poiltics, Pyschology in that order. Delighted I got those 3, just bummed out that I didnt realise how popular pyschology would of been ..... So..... :(

thats sucky:( what did you take instead?

Barrt2 wrote: »

I ended up with Art H so Im definately switching to Sociology or Philosophy

Fair enough:) hope you get it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

whats good doe?

Apparently the mushrooms on the quad >.<

Plant science would have been all over them if there were any there

Barrt2 wrote: »

Politics buddy! I got all my subjects! Delighted!

Grrrrr....:mad:

Nah it's my fault really! I thought I'd get them according to my points. Didnt think! Pyschology is very popular. Didnt realise that. Ah well! :rolleyes: Everything happens for a reason!

Ah well! :rolleyes: Everything happens for a reason!

so very true :)

• Advertisement

Grrrrr....:mad:

Nah it's my fault really! I thought I'd get them according to my points. Didnt think! Pyschology is very popular. Didnt realise that. Ah well! :rolleyes: Everything happens for a reason!

You'll be grand! I am in philosophy and sociology as well! Come to one with me! Or you could just change to psychology.

Btw anyone here good with understanding why my wifi will connect to my housemates laptops but not mine? Use windows 7 and this big red x keeps appearing next to my wifi connection but will let me connect to others around the area. Off topic i know but maybe a lovely cs student may help me fix it XD

Advertisement