Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So you have accepted a place at DIT, now what?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I'm not sure what the Registrations office deems as proof. Give them a call if you're unsure

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Last year they accepted a letter from my County Council saying something along the lines of:

To Whom It May Concern,

This is to confirm the Grand_Rajnah has applied for a grant from Kildare County Council. Once his application has been prossesed, a decision will be made on his elegibility.

Thanks,
    Kildare County Council.

I assume if you ask your CC/VEC for something similar they'll have no problem giving it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TOEJOE

Congrats on accepting the course in Science in KSt . The level seven course will allow you to enter level eight on completion of your level seven.The staff are excellent and very approachable if you put the work in you will manage the course. Science gives you lots of options at a later date.

Advertisement