Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo 2011? :D

Options
  • 22-08-2011 7:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

So... Anyone get there offers and got what they wanted in Sligo?

I know I have... Web Development and Creative Media here I come!

Who's else is gonna be ending up here? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 llallypops

Got the same course EXCITED I'm moving up from Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

llallypops wrote: »
    Got the same course EXCITED I'm moving up from Dublin.

Yeah I'm super excited! It's gonna be pretty cool :D
    One of the girls I know is moving from Westmeath.. Should be good :)

Happy days! have you any advice on accommodation? Am I better off going for the student accommodation for the first year and then going on to house sharing? Or what's the story?

llallypops wrote: »
    Happy days! have you any advice on accommodation? Am I better off going for the student accommodation for the first year and then going on to house sharing? Or what's the story?

Ummm.. I'd say a house for cheaper but possibly student accomm this year cause it's your first year maybe?

Check out Yeats Village! It's meant to be the spot to be this year :D

Deadly! thanks I'm gonna make a trip down tomorrow te check the place out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 PadraicEgan

I got systems and networking. All the computer classes are common in first year so I'll see ye there!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

I got systems and networking. All the computer classes are common in first year so I'll see ye there!! :D

fair play, im a graduate of that course (well the software development coarse, but there are a lot of common subjects)

college has changed a lot since i started there 7 years ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Poodge1993

I just accepted my offer from Sligo today. :D

Myself and another girl are looking for other students to rent with. If there are

any girls willing to house hunt with us can you leave a private message and I'll

get back to you asap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

got my course in sligo today too, software development here i come :P :cool:

It's great to see so many people that actually are :D

See you all on the registration day on the 5th? :D
    I hope to make some class new friends :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

Congratz everyone :D Sligo is a fantastic place! I got an offer for Forensic investigation and analysis level 6/7 but im pretty sure im not taking it because i dont know if thats what i want to do, so im repeating. I hope someone who wants it gets it :D Good luck to everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Iliketalking

Hi, anyone looking for a single room? Would be sharing the house with 4 lads, but you will have your own bedroom. It's a house in Mulberry park. PM me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭answer me

I am looking for a room with an ensuite but not necessarily!!
    If anyone knows where i might get cheap accomodation please PM me

Best of luck looking for accommodation guys! Hope I'll be at some of your spots for some epic house parties ;) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Got accepted for electronic engineering! Cant wait to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Well I got into Sligo, software development also, but I suppose I've met half the people in this thread already :P

Advertisement