Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just accepted my course, student banking?

• 22-08-2011 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I just accepted my course and I was going to set up a student bank account soon, however, are banks likley to do offers soon for students like the way ulsterbank gave you free money or Bank of Ireland gave you free flights last year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

I opened my account in Bank of Ireland last week and they mentioned free flights.

My cousin opened one in AIB and they definitely had some sort of offer going on there as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

If anyone knows anything about AIB it would be great, lost my card, want to get a new one, but I'd rather wait until I'm actually able to get the Student 'Plus' card, plus being the key word!

Advertisement