Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 Day Shop Battery sucks

Options
  • 22-08-2011 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

So I recently ordered 2 of the 7dayshop generic play and charge battery kits.

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_15&products_id=110390

I thought I was getting a bargain, but they are terrible. On a full charge the battery seems to last maybe 3-4 hours. They are very lightweight so it really feels like there could not actually be much battery material inside of them.

I would honestly recommend anyone to avoid these things. You get what you pay for.

I wrote a review on them on 7dayshop website, but of course they did not post it because it was negative, so I wanted to post my impressions elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I got one of those energize rechargeable 4 batteries pack. They work a treat and anytime I have seen them they are half price at around 8 euro!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

I got two store brand Play & Charge kits in Game, Liffey Valley two years ago. Still going strong. I get about a week out of them if I play xbox for 2-3 hours a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I'm using Orb branded ones from Xtravision, I get a few days out of them and I am a very heavy gamer. They come as a pack of 2 for about €12 so I leave one charge and use the other, it's a standard USB cable so you can charge from xbox and pc etc.

Cable is very short so no good for play and charge though.

Advertisement