Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO says that I got 978 points

• 22-08-2011 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I just got my letter from the CAO. On the top it says my score. It says that my score is 978. Could this possibly cause any problems for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

Are you on the HEAR/DARE programmes? Happened to me last year, pretty sure it's just the result of those programmes, you should be fine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Or did you apply for an Art course? Don't they have CAO points and portfolio points combined ? Am pretty sure I saw points like 760 and 840 beside Art degrees today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

My sister who has DARE for 9 hundred and something <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mother_Bear

Mine also said 978 under my second and fourth cao choices.. Does it mean they were the only courses I was offered under the HEAR scheme? Or was there some kind of mistake? Neither of these courses required a portfolio or interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭kpac

I got 979 :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭Brainy

It means that you were offered a place under the HEAR or DARE scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭vladcount

Brainy wrote: »
    It means that you were offered a place under the HEAR or DARE scheme.

so if you get a really high number beside a course does this mean theat the HEAR has taken effect?:confused: in words

Advertisement