Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates for beginners in Limerick city

• 22-08-2011 9:21am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Anyone know of a good pilates class in the city centre, or if not, anythere in the suburbs?

Both the gf and myself hurt our backs this year (hers far worse than mine) and the physio stated that Pilates would be good for both of us.

Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭BobMc

prozone out in thomond do pilates, never done it there but I've heard good things about them, no membership required you buy class passes and can attend different things, i do spinning, a search will find them on the web, an easy walk from town out to thomond park pilates is in one of the hospitality suites in the east stand somewhere

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thanks BobMC, i'll give them a call if I can't find something in the City centre. Anyone else have recommendations? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Thanks BobMC, i'll give them a call if I can't find something in the City centre. Anyone else have recommendations? :)

Delta out in Ballysimon have classes aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Konarider

Trifit in Sexton St have Pilates classes for beginners starting back in sept..

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gerico

Hi Futureguy.

did you try out anywhere for pilates in limerick and any feedback if so.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

FutureGuy wrote: »

Both the gf and myself hurt our backs this year (hers far worse than mine)

oh ya, doing what;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

There was an ad in the Limerick Post today that Grove Island are going to be doing Pilates classes in Sept if you want to check that out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I found the classes good in UL for my back, just have a quick word with the instructor beforehand, and she'll tell you which exercises your not to do etc.

Advertisement