Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to ESB - what now?

• 22-08-2011 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I just move to new house, i was sharing previous one with my brother so i dont have account number and other things. Man from agency was doing all for me so he said he will open account for me and that within 10 days i will get welcome pack with all details. I move in on 11th and today i get letter from esb
    Re: Connection to the Electricity Distribution System.
    In it there is a sentence saying that i have to apply for an electricity supply account?
    Another page is Details of connection at my address.
    I thought that that was doing this man? Will i get another mail or should i open account online, because i would like to pay my bills using direct debet.
    Or should i wait for welcome pack or first bill?

BR Lukasz
    PS. They also misspelled my first and last name;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi loki7777,

The correspondence you have received sounds as though it was a connection agreement letter issued by ESB Networks rather than a welcome pack from ESB Electric Ireland.

If you PM me your own details, plus the MPRN of the property, I can have a look to ensure the account is set up properly for you.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement