Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I stand????

Options
  • 22-08-2011 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Ok, I did a FETAC 5 Animal Care course this year and got 8 distinctions. I applied to Dundalk and Letterkenny for this September to do Veterinary Nursing. I wasn't successful getting in the mature route as I was told I hadn't enough work experience behind me. So that left me with the FETAC route. I've checked CAO online today (round 1) and no offer. The thing is where do I stand now? Is that it - do I have to wait till round 2? The website says round 1 offers are from 6am today. So did all the offers go out at 6am this morning or will offers be posted FROM 6am onwards?? How come I didn't even get on a waiting list with my FETAC results? Just confused guys as I'm at abit of a cross roads here. Thanks in advance for anyone who replys.

Advertisement