Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied for Masters but no reply?

• 22-08-2011 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭

I applied for the Masters of Business in Strategy and Innovation Managment and received receipt of my application but heard nothing else since, can I take it that I haven't been accepted? Have e-mailed course co-ordinators and have tried phoning the Admissions office but to no avail!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Hurler85

Same thing happened me last year, I wouldnt worry too much about it. I think I got all the documentation around the end of august, but to be on the safe side I would still try to ring the admissions office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Tried ringing them again yesterday but to no avail, got offered a really good job offer so will probably have to turn down the masters now anyways or talk to them about deferring until next year or something, if it had have been sorted sooner I probably would have went ahead with it but in saying that if I had not of been driven mad waiting to hear back from them about my application I wouldn't have applied for the job I have been offered so silver lining and all that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Hurler85

Well best of luck with the new job anyway!! I'm currently looking for employment as I'm nearing the end of my masters, but am not too confident of finding anything in this country!!

Advertisement